The forbidden public toilets of Beijing

nimo_cn

Country flag
The difference is that Indians don't hide away from the reality that is India. The threads on this forum is an adequate proof of that.

But Chinese are afraid to face the truth and only showcase the 'bright and beautiful'.

That is the difference.

And when it becomes so obvious that the Chinese are becoming purveyors of falsehood and charming snake oil salesmen, do the Indians comment.

One does not have to go to Newcastle to understand what is meant by 'hauling coals to Newcastle'.

Likewise, one does not have to go to China's rural areas, when there are enough of reports on the rural situation, not only from western sources, but also from the Chinese sources as is from one of the reports posted on top!
Have you been to Chinese forums? Do you follow Chinese media? How do you know Chinese hide away from reality?

If Chinese hide away from reality, how do you get to know China's rural area ' also from the Chinese sources as is from one of the reports posted on top!'?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I seriously believe we should disqualify Ray as moderator of this forum. He keeps posting provocative threads that lead discussion to new low in this forum. Generating viewer count at any cost is such a shame for a forum intended to be educative and constructive.
Who is 'we'?

The Chinese?

Your 'we' would be have been possible if DFI was owned by the Chinese Communist party and there was a diktat from Mr Jumping!

I haven't heard that DFI has been sold to the Chinese.

If it is a new low, please go where there is a new high!

This is not China, where you can dictate terms to the citizens,.

It is a free country.

You can chose your own course.

As far as the threads are concerned, the Chinese should not talk big and weasel like sneak in negative references about India.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Bangalorean complained the pictures posted by Chinese netizens 2 years back, while Ray posted a article about China 5 years back, he doesn't give a damn.
Really - is there no difference between just posting an article, and taking the trouble to gather dozens of images, most of them outdated and some of them not from India, and putting them in one place, with filthy commentary? And including images of diseased old people and other random crap, just to show the nation in a filthy light?!

kickok1975

Ethic of Reciprocity? Yes, now you will see some reciprocity from us, to that 3 year old article by some demented Chinese, posting half-true and half-dated images of India all over the internet.

You call me a China-basher? You really have no idea. Now you will see what bashing means. Outside of military and strategic forums, I don't see any common Indian bothered about Chinese, but it does seem that little Chinese shits have enough time on their hands and hate in their hearts for India, to create such crap even in general internet forums.

You just wait for the propagation of the filthy China compilation. Such a compilation should be widely circulated in East Asia, and translated into various East Asian languages. I am sure that will be a delightful experience for you people.
Calm down, Bangalorean. Anger doesn't help you to resolve the problem. Few stupid pictures from certain Chinese member don't represent the intention of majority Chinese people nor does it represent the reality of India. Every country has its dark side and we can always find it if we are willing to dig deep enough.

My true concern is people like Ray who is so called moderator of this forum but is relentlessly posting threads that provoke hatred and anger. I don't know what his true intention is.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Ethic of Reciprocity? Yes, now you will see some reciprocity from us, to that 3 year old article by some demented Chinese, posting half-true and half-dated images of India all over the internet.

You call me a China-basher? You really have no idea. Now you will see what bashing means. Outside of military and strategic forums, I don't see any common Indian bothered about Chinese, but it does seem that little Chinese shits have enough time on their hands and hate in their hearts for India, to create such crap even in general internet forums.

You just wait for the propagation of the filthy China compilation. Such a compilation should be widely circulated in East Asia, and translated into various East Asian languages. I am sure that will be a delightful experience for you people.
You people posted 7 years old article about China while I am not allowed to posted 2 years old pictures about India? Are you fukcing kindding me?

You people started a thread dedicated to ridiculing Chinese public toilets, and yet you demand us to respect you for defecating in the open air?

Bring it on, China basher, let us see what you have got? Show us the filthy China, let us find out how bad China could be.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Have you been to Chinese forums? Do you follow Chinese media? How do you know Chinese hide away from reality?

If Chinese hide away from reality, how do you get to know China's rural area ' also from the Chinese sources as is from one of the reports posted on top!'?
Chinese forums?

No don't know Mandarin.

I also don't go to Greek forum since it is all Greek to me!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You people posted 7 years old article about China while I am not allowed to posted 2 years old pictures about India? Are you fukcing kindding me?

You people started a thread dedicated to ridiculing Chinese public toilets, and yet you demand us to respect you for defecating in the open air?

Bring it on, China basher, let us see what you have got? Show us the filthy China, let us find out how bad China could be.
Just because that article is 2 years old, does not mean the pictures are 2 years old. My irritation is at the moron who made that article which you linked to.

Yes, give me some time, you will see a blog, along with Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese translation. The blog will remain as long as that retarded piece of propaganda remains on the www.

kickok1975

Who is 'we'?

The Chinese?

Your 'we' would be have been possible if DFI was owned by the Chinese Communist party and there was a diktat from Mr Jumping!

I haven't heard that DFI has been sold to the Chinese.

If it is a new low, please go where there is a new high!

This is not China, where you can dictate terms to the citizens,.

It is a free country.

You can chose your own course.

As far as the threads are concerned, the Chinese should not talk big and weasel like sneak in negative references about India.
I'm speaking as a member of this forum, regardless of which country I come from. Don't label people as if only you know what's the freedom of speech. Look at how low this thread ends up with. Do you feel happy now?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

No, we don't want any respect from Chinese.

Whatever for?

Are you human enough to understand terms like respect and freedom when you are basically zombies programmed like robot by your Communist bosses.

Have you noticed any deviant opinion from the Chinese posters?

You all talk with the same voice!

Conditioned relexes like those of the Pavlovian dogs.

We don't China bash.

We merely open the closed eyes to the reality that is hidden from the Chinese by the controlled media.

There is enough on this forum to open your eyes.

Nothing more really requires to be done!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Chinese forums?

No don't know Mandarin.

I also don't go to Greek forum since it is all Greek to me!
You don't go to Chinese forum, you can't read Chinese newspapers, then you don't know what we discuss on a daily basis.

Then how did you figure out Chinese hide away from reality? By using my imagination?

All of your knowledge about China is from internet, books, or most importantly your imagination, isn't?

Genuine knowledge comes from practice, I guess Ray certainly disagrees.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I'm speaking as a member of this forum, regardless of which country I come from. Don't label people as if only you know what's the freedom of speech. Look at how low this thread ends up with. Do you feel happy now?
You maybe a member.

But you must remember your station.

If you want a revolution, try it in China first.

There is enough of inequality out there than it is out here at DFI.

I would say the manner in which the Chinese Communist head honchos and there families are looting China (many posts appended here) is what is the real low that you should address first.

Doctor, heal thyself!

nimo_cn

Country flag
No, we don't want any respect from Chinese.

Whatever for?

Are you human enough to understand terms like respect and freedom when you are basically zombies programmed like robot by your Communist bosses.

Have you noticed any deviant opinion from the Chinese posters?

You all talk with the same voice!

Conditioned relexes like those of the Pavlovian dogs.

We don't China bash.

We merely open the closed eyes to the reality that is hidden from the Chinese by the controlled media.

There is enough on this forum to open your eyes.

Nothing more really requires to be done!
What deviant opinion from Chinese do you need?

Indian toilets are worse than Chinese toilets, every Chinese members here agree that. In this regard, you won't see any deviant opinion.

And we don't India bash either, we are simply showing a mirrior for Indians whenever they "open the closed eyes to the reality that is hidden from the Chinese by the controlled media", faciliating them to see what kind of country their own is.

pmaitra

I am waiting for another sarcasm or irony from Satish, with his remarkable sense of humour.

At least it will lighten up the mood here a bit. :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nimo,

[PDF]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/en-labs/3/3f/Chinese_(Mandarin)_v0.2.pdf[/PDF]

It is all Greek to me!

kickok1975

You maybe a member.

But you must remember your station.

If you want a revolution, try it in China first.

There is enough of inequality out there than it is out here at DFI.
My station is here is DFI, Ray. I've been a member since 2009 and always try to promote understanding between India and China. If you don't welcome Chinese member and don't like China, why do you keep posting threads about China? You used to be a knowledgeable person with some insightful opinions. But I see you as a destructive force now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What deviant opinion from Chinese do you need?
Ask Kickok.

When he gave the reality of China, he was hounded out by the other Chinese posters, who were singing the official 50 cent tune!

That is what I meant!

pmaitra

Frankly, given the condition India is in right now, it does not behove us to point fingers at PRC. PRC is this, PRC is that - well, who cares? PRC is way ahead of India.

How about we think of stopping people defaecating on the railway tracks, installing selective discharge toilets in our trains, setting up public toilets and urinals, and maintaining those that exist?

This thread is turning into a prime example of throwing stones from a glass house. Sorry if this offends anyone - I will stand up for myself and defend my right to speak the truth here. Let's be real men and acknowledge our own problems, before we think of other people's problems.

"Don't look down upon someone if you are not helping him up."

kickok1975

Let's move on from filthy toilet to real topics. These pictures in this thread in fact hurt both countries. They are disgusting and disrespectful. If I were a 3rd country citizen, I would laugh my pants off watching Chinese and Indian pissing off each other. Why can't Indian and Chinese learn how to get along?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You don't go to Chinese forum, you can't read Chinese newspapers, then you don't know what we discuss on a daily basis.

Then how did you figure out Chinese hide away from reality? By using my imagination?

All of your knowledge about China is from internet, books, or most importantly your imagination, isn't?

Genuine knowledge comes from practice, I guess Ray certainly disagrees.
By reading foreign newspapers, internet, reports etc, one comes to know what is going on in China, That's how.

And one checks all the divergent views and then comes to some conclusions.

However, when the Chinese debunks everything but the propaganda of the Communist Party of China as the sole reality, then one seriously doubts the veracity.

The doubt is translated in posts!

One does not have to go to the Moon to know about it. There are many scientific reports to bank on and then there is the report of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, who visited the moon!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My station is here is DFI, Ray. I've been a member since 2009 and always try to promote understanding between India and China. If you don't welcome Chinese member and don't like China, why do you keep posting threads about China? You used to be a knowledgeable person with some insightful opinions. But I see you as a destructive force now.
You may have tried to promote understanding between India and China. That was appreciated.

However, it was too 'chocolately' at times.

Your other Chinese members have been continuously trying to draw parallels to everything and trying to show how far advanced China is. Indeed, China is ahead, but the attitude that there is no warts in China is what gets the goat. They are many warts in China and it was my aim to show what 'real' China is and not the 'make belief' bunkum being purveyed as per the Chinese Communist Party's falsehood.

Take the Bo case. The Chinese are now feeling that he is correctly being sorted out. That is true. But then they conveniently miss out the political background where he was proving to be a challenge and required to me 'eliminated'. Yes, he misused his office to build his fortunes, but the Chinese posters conveniently overlook that it is what each Communist leader is doing through his relatives. I have had to append enough posts with links to show so, to include Chinese commentators' opinion and yet the Chinese posters do not admit the same.

This living in denial and showcasing China is what takes the cake and gets one's goat.

One thing leads to another.

Have you forgotten when you tried to give the real picture of China, how you were shouted down and even ridiculed?

Therefore, is what the 50 cent boys projecting the 'real' China?

Think that over.

This deceit of the 50 cent boys is what rankles and more so when they try to do down India.

I do know a lot about China. Now, how do I know that is my business and not for public consumption.

You are a member of DFI, but you are not to decide whether I can be a Moderator. Nor start a campaign amongst the Chinese clamouring for my head. This is an Indian forum and Indians will decide and not the Chinese. You may flex your muscle in the SCS, but then the DFI is not the SCS.

I am not a Moderator. I take the title 'Chairman' just like Mao was the Chairman! In fact, he inspired me to adopt that position.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles