The European Parliament calls for stepping up consultations with Dalit communities and the adoption of a policy addressing intersectional discriminati

Vinash

Country flag
He's not only a dumbass Rayta, worse he's an andhbhakt as well.

I tagged vinash so that he can enjoy your idiotic musings, afterall why should I suffer alone :lol:.

First learn what blackpilling means, blind worshipper of bhajpa, most of us know the realities of the government unlike a deluded clown like you.

Get lost rayte.
Periyar was a daughter f@cking subhuman who hated Hindus.

I mean I hate the Brits as well but Periyar was a much bigger evil than the British.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Periyar was a daughter f@cking subhuman who hated Hindus.

I mean I hate the Brits as well but Periyar was a much bigger evil than the British.
We can fight against foreigners and chuslims but such internal enemies can't be fought openly as it divides the hindus very badly.
On other hand if a shia talks badly about sunni he is shut up by Shias themselves on the grounds of creating division

Vinash

Country flag
We can fight against foreigners and chuslims but such internal enemies can't be fought openly as it divides the hindus very badly.
On other hand if a shia talks badly about sunni he is shut up by Shias themselves on the grounds of creating division
Yes.

I don't expect the Brits who are foreigners to understand our culture.

Periyar on the otherhand is a domestic traitor. The traitors are always much worse than the foreign invader.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yes.

I don't expect the Brits who are foreigners to understand our culture.

Periyar on the otherhand is a domestic traitor. The traitors are always much worse than the foreign invader.
There is a reason Periyars and Congressis don't emerge in Russia, Israel or even Singapore. There is a strong internal ecosystem that shadow monitors the government, officials, media and other pillars of the country. Israel has an open military censor that monitors the national narrative.

It allows free speech but only upto a certain level.

India lacks this very, very badly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles