The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
A wiseman who happens to be hindu once said "Ignore the fools cause arguing with them just waste of your knowledge & time".
Said the "wise man" probably ran out of arguments... All these fairytale-experts tend to do that.

Waanar

Country flag
If that's truly the case then the expression 'impressionable man-child' would describe you the best.
You really are the kind who sits down and watches western atheist blogs and articles, aren't ya?
Do you carry a picture of pasta in your purse too?😂
Oh no was I just booted out of church of Atheism pls noooo
Brodah, we're being oppressed by upper caste atheists.
Let's convert to agnosticism to pressure them to end discrimination.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Said the "wise man" probably ran out of arguments... You'll me surprised how many of these these fairytale-experts tend to do that.
Well not like everyone is unemployed enough to waste time on edgy atheist internet trolls. Well if they had run out of argument they hadn't written 1000s of books and have won debates again people who are 100 times more intelligent than you.

Blood+

Country flag
I'm bringing up political wars just to point out that more than anything, wars occur due to interests rather than religion. And no one pursues their interests uninhibited like atheists.
Again, spoken like a true prejudiced believer.
As for the tribals predating abrahamic religions argument, you bet lions and wild dogs also worshipped deities and attack each other because of religion, cuz they form pack same as our ancestors and attack other packs?
Yeah, and now it's one religion/sect against the other. The only difference being that the packs have become larger and have acquired more and better means of wreaking destruction upon the opposition. So where is this divine change that you claim religion has conceived??
No.
Animal instinct.
Yeah, just like morality. Lions/ wild dogs/ chimps (any pack animal) show gestures of morality to their pack mates as well. So, does it mean they believe in gods??
Same as humans, which won't take too long to overwhelm atheistic tendencies under immoral circumstances.
With the ascent of religion, as is prototyping of most new methods, gradually but steadily came an ability to find common ground with other tribes and establish a crude diplomatic understanding.
It might have been true in the dark ages but in modern times with laws and legislations and constitutions and whatnot - it's no longer necessary. Religion has become pretty much redundant on that aspect.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
written 1000s of books and have won debates again people who are 100 times more intelligent than you.
Fantasy storybooks... & debates on fairytales.

I can also beat you in a debate on Game of Thrones. C'mon.

Blood+

Country flag
You really are the kind who sits down and watches western atheist blogs and articles, aren't ya?
Do you carry a picture of pasta in your purse too?😂
Why?? You think I'm like your ilk who can not think for themselves?? Who are needed to be constantly spoonfed by their religious overlords on every aspect of their lives in order for them to operate in their daily lives??

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Arre beta... De diya na solution. Whatever caste dynamics isn't covered on your echo-chamber websites, sab pata chall jayega! 🙂
It seems the heat is mostly converging on these guys...
pig-janeu-taaimnadu-national-janmt.jpg

Easier would be to try making all breeds of the cows eat/drink from a same place. You'll find the top 5 😉

If not we'll start checking with breeds are not allowed to enter certain temples. 😁

N4tsula67

Country flag
Fantasy storybooks... & debates on fairytales.

I can also beat you in a debate on Game of Thrones. C'mon.
So according to you Arthashastra is fairy tale. Various other debates on RajaDharma/Politics were fairy tales. You are proving all my points that you are just a believer of church of disbelief. Keep mumbling same copy pasta of "Fairy tales".

warriorextreme

Country flag
Again dumbass. I didn't say that... You assumed the rest.

I find it interesting prospect because it'll screw the upper caste cows social position & divert the population of lower cows to Christianity & Buddisn, both which I find as interesting development. Its about a theoretical scenario, where 10% of India are crickets & another 10% buddhus. That was the reason @Assassin 2.0 took it dil pe.

No but, even fairytale reading man-children with imaginary friends know... You're on another level of dumbassery aren't you?
The other one atleast isn't in denial mode.
The South Asia already has almost 50% Muslim population with almost 30% of it in India (by rough estimates) and what you are saying has not worked and will not work. The fact is that it is not just upper castes that oppress lower castes. Lower castes oppress castes below them, e.g. Maharas considered Mang and Bhangi lower than their caste and even oppressed them. Also as it is clearly evident caste is not limited to just Hinduism.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
The South Asia already has almost 50% Muslim population with almost 30% of it in India (by rough estimates) and what you are saying has not worked and will not work. The fact is that it is not just upper castes that oppress lower castes. Lower castes oppress castes below them, e.g. Maharas considered Mang and Bhangi lower than their caste and even oppressed them. Also as it is clearly evident caste is not limited to just Hinduism.
Ok this is a good point. Maybe it won't.

Plus what I was discussing was a theoretical case anyways. India may reach 10% crickets, 20% muzzies at max, but there's no buudhu population increase anytime soon.
So according to you Arthashastra is fairy tale.
Hardly a book on religion that one.. Tumse na ho payega beta. Jake "wise-men" ka likha fairytale parho, ya imaginary dost se baat karo.

Waanar

Country flag
Again, spoke might have been true in the dark ages but in modern times with laws and legislations and constitutions and whatnot - it's no longer necessary. Religion has become pretty much redundant on that aspect.
That's what I mean when I say "societal collapse".
Why?? You think I'm like your ilk who can not think for themselves?? Who are needed to be constantly spoonfed by their religious overlords on every aspect of their lives in order for them to operate in their daily lives??
You're really triggered mate. Go have a glass of water, cool off and all. Blood pressure induced haemorrhage is a hell of a thing.
Btw, do tell me who my religious overlord is.

This is what I mean by drawing parallels with other religions.
Who is our religious overlord? We don't have a central authority to fit your western atheist's argument mold.
I really do believe you cannot think for yourself because everything you spout off is something I've seen from ex Abrahamic atheists rather than your own critical thinking here.

Blood+

Country flag
That's what I mean when I say "societal collapse".
Which will never happen under present circumstances. It's not the dark ages anymore.
You're really triggered mate. Go have a glass of water, cool off and all. Blood pressure induced haemorrhage is a hell of a thing.
My resting BP is 105/74 due in part to my intense HIIT regime, so I'm covered. But thanks for your fake concerns anyway. And I'm already well hydrated, thank you.
Btw, do tell me who my religious overlord is.
The local pujari/pujaran.
This is what I mean by drawing parallels with other religions.
Which you based on a false assumption that I drew a parallel in the first place!!
Who is our religious overlord?
One doesn't need a central authority like the pope!! I do realize that Hinduism is a lot more decentralized and somewhat more convoluted than its simpler more monolithic Abrahamic counterparts, doesn't make it any more infallible though.
We don't have a central authority to fit your western atheist's argument mold.
I have no western or eastern mold. I just do not believe in the supernatural, none of my immediate family members do.
I really do believe you cannot think for yourself because everything you spout off is something I've seen from ex Abrahamic atheists rather than your own critical thinking here.
Ever thought that it just might go to show that rational people think alike. 2+2 make always 4, never 5 as the saying goes.

airstrike99

Country flag
Yeah, when can't deal with it anymore, go cry to your dad. Classic. Main toh tereko bahut bara tis markha samajh raha tha, tu toh rondu nikla sala phattu!! :D
can't understand slang hindi. I am from south india. the chad vijayanagara empire region ruled by the late chad emperors harihara devaraya and later in saluva dynasty by sri krishna devaraya. with their main battle tank looking 1200 war elephants, 0.5 million foot soldiers, 60,000 horsemen.

the bahmani sunni islamist sultanates pissed themselves in fear just by hearing the glory of vijayanagara empire.

BTW @Bleh . he(hari hara ii) also initially turned towards buddhism. but through debates by sayana charya, he returned to the chad vedic-mimamsa styled empire under the affliation of sayana charya.

Also BTW. he was from a cow herd community. but still respected by all vedic scholars as highest king and authority of that region at that time.

didn't i tell you that varna is a class system not a caste system. yes there is a bit of oppression. there is a bit of looking down at lower class.

but the thing is he became a upper class by conducting warfare and becoming an emperor. from a cow herd to an emperor

so the basic idea of varna system is the strongest are the superior or upper class. the weak are the inferior or lower class. :megusta: .do you get it?

but hey . every man can become strong. every man has the chance to wage his own war.

its less---- racial or caste wise and more -----strength and domination style.

just like your IIT JEE/JEE Advanced competitive exam. those who rank first are called superior and have the entitlement and authority to choose any IIT and any branch of their own interest. while the weak cry and take the last seats that they deserve.

also there were no reservations in any vedic empires.

1622115896908.png

Blood+

Country flag
can't understand slang hindi. I am from south india. the chad vijayanagara empire region ruled by the late chad emperors harihara devaraya and later in saluva dynasty by sri krishna devaraya. with their main battle tank looking 1200 war elephants, 0.5 million foot soldiers, 60,000 horsemen.

the bahmani sunni islamist sultanates pissed themselves in fear just by hearing the glory of vijayanagara empire.

BTW @Bleh . he(hari hara ii) also initially turned towards buddhism. but through debates by sayana charya, he returned to the chad vedic-mimamsa styled empire under the affliation of sayana charya.

Also BTW. he was from a cow herd community. but still respected by all vedic scholars as highest king and authority of that region at that time.

didn't i tell you that varna is a class system not a caste system. yes there is a bit of oppression. there is a bit of looking down at lower class.

but the thing is he became a upper class by conducting warfare and becoming an emperor. from a cow herd to an emperor

so the basic idea of varna system is the strongest are the superior or upper class. the weak are the inferior or lower class. :megusta: .do you get it?

but hey . every man can become strong. every man has the chance to wage his own war.

its less---- racial or caste wise and more -----strength and domination style.

just like your IIT JEE/JEE Advanced competitive exam. those who rank first are called superior and have the entitlement and authority to choose any IIT and any branch of their own interest. while the weak cry and take the last seats that they deserve.

also there were no reservations in any vedic empires.

View attachment 92015
Bye Bye.

doreamon

Country flag
Sam Harris the God of atheism also meditate ... This is what your civilization gave .. I dnt want all that is good in our civilization to be replaced with this western / leftist conformation bias .. And create a generation of youth with inferiority complex saying wtf in each statement .. doing rap battles with vulgar language.. 😆

U dont need to believe in God / practice rituals to be a hindu

This was answer of Adi Shankara charya when asked who are you ? There is path in hinduism which rejects caste , ritual etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 929