Tejas and Cold Start Doctrine

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Actually Rafale can. I don't know the reasons, but with a combination of CC canards, fuselage lift design, the engine, and French jugaad, the Rafale's slowest speed is 50 knots. Most aircraft of its type cannot even handle 150 knots.

The French couldn't even do spin tests properly because it was so well designed. They have a anti-spin switch on their aircraft which has never been used to date in the last 20 years.

In the Rafale vs F-22 dog fight video, Rafale was performing maneuvers as slow as 80 Knots.

And Rafale was designed for both air superiority and ground strike, unlike most other fighters. Apparently, low altitude is where the Rafale is best at.

Only aero foil cross sections generate lift.

Airfoil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sukhoi generates body lift because it has full upper fuselage- body blending. ANd with two well spaced engines mounted farther apart, just behind its cockpit, the fuselage simply flattens mimicking the cross section of aircraft wing.

Supermaneuverability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if you cut the Su-30 MKI into two pieces at its center(on the line which connects the centers of the frontal radar antenna and tail boom radar) along its length you will get a perfect aerofoil cross section resembling the cross section of wing as below,

Show me where rafale has such design principles to talk about body lift .

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
mirages are still being upgraded
upgrade not completed

Darin upgrade still going on

LCA will be produced at rate of 16/year

if IAF places more orders the 16 can be done to 32 / year that is IF IAF places more orders

also will the IAF be ready to induct such a large nos of AC / year ?

it takes time to train pilots

DRDO is ready to deliver home grown AWE&C aircraft - IAF is not ready to take delivery - they havent have got the crew trained for it
My solution is Mig 35 in 50 numbers. Russia has offered to transfer all technology.

We can simultaneously put a condition not to sell any military stuff to Pakistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles