Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Jimih

Country flag
Sources in Afghanistan say that Interior Minister Sirajuddin Haqqani, who the FBI wants for coordinating terrorist attacks against U.S. and Coalition Forces, has met several times with China’s Intelligence Chief, Chen Wenqing, in Kabul.

sorcerer

Country flag
Taliban to deploy suicide bombers to Afghanistan's borders: Reports - Times of India

KABUL (AFGHANISTAN): The Taliban, which overran Afghanistan on August 15, have created a special battalion of suicide bombers 'Lashkar-e-Mansoori' at the northeastern province of Badakhshan which borders Tajikistan and China.
Talking to the media about the creation of the exclusive battalion, deputy governor of the province Mullah Nisar Ahmad Ahmadi said that the battalion will be deployed to the borders of Afghanistan, reported Khaama Press.
"The battalion is named Lashkar-e-Mansoori "Mansoor army" and will be deployed to the borders of the country. It is the same as the one that would conduct suicide attacks targeting the security forces of the previous Afghan government," Ahmadi said.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sources in Afghanistan say that Interior Minister Sirajuddin Haqqani, who the FBI wants for coordinating terrorist attacks against U.S. and Coalition Forces, has met several times with China’s Intelligence Chief, Chen Wenqing, in Kabul.

Additionally, according to sources, the Chinese government is providing technological support for the Taliban’s growing intelligence operations, including eavesdropping, tracking, and detecting criminal activity.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The whole country has gone rogue and ..this

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Israel "deeply concerned" about a change in US policy in the Middle East.

"America's long - term policy has focused on confronting China in a multipolar world. All other projects, such as the "eternal wars" that were originally intended to advance state-building and regime change, have now been formally abandoned. Its security is closely linked to the US presence in the Middle East, it must pay attention and prepare for the future.

While Saudi Arabia and the UAE can cautiously reconcile with Iran or Turkey, Israel is concerned that the US withdrawal will encourage Iran and Turkey in the region. It is wise to maintain good relations with any major world power, but there is no alternative to the United States. Israel needs the United States; "He can not be disappointed and just let go", writes Yedioth Ahronoth, a national daily newspaper published in Tel Aviv.

In other words please send more soldiers to die in hands of terrorists armed by us and keep the cycle running.

Jimih

Country flag
In other words please send more soldiers to die in hands of terrorists armed by us and keep the cycle running.
Did you meant ISIS or someother entity? It always beats me, inspite of ISIS fighters being rabid Islamists and most of their operations are in the vicinity of Israel that is ME, they have never attacked Israel or Israelis.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did you meant ISIS or someother entity? It always beats me, inspite of ISIS fighters being rabid Islamists and most of their operations are in the vicinity of Israel that is ME, they have never attacked Israel or Israelis.
Exactly my point. But not just that, there is some information out there which shows how they created Hamas itself to serve as a bogeyman, they just never expected it to get so out of their control.

Jimih

Country flag
Exactly my point. But not just that, there is some information out there which shows how they created Hamas itself to serve as a bogeyman, they just never expected it to get so out of their control.
Also I have read multiple times on internet forums that, the recent Israel-Palestine deadly skirmishes was an deliberate exercise to oust Benjamin Netanyahu.

After Naftali Bennett became PM of Israel, all became suprisingly quite now. Netanyahu was particularly close to Trump administration, so was Ex-Japanese PM Abe.

Waanar

Country flag
Israel "deeply concerned" about a change in US policy in the Middle East.

"America's long - term policy has focused on confronting China in a multipolar world. All other projects, such as the "eternal wars" that were originally intended to advance state-building and regime change, have now been formally abandoned. Its security is closely linked to the US presence in the Middle East, it must pay attention and prepare for the future.

While Saudi Arabia and the UAE can cautiously reconcile with Iran or Turkey, Israel is concerned that the US withdrawal will encourage Iran and Turkey in the region. It is wise to maintain good relations with any major world power, but there is no alternative to the United States. Israel needs the United States; "He can not be disappointed and just let go", writes Yedioth Ahronoth, a national daily newspaper published in Tel Aviv.

"Global resistance news" is an Iranian with heavy biases against everything Jewish and Western.
Take everything it says with a grain of salt.
It's also very supportive of Taliban currently but once they start hitting Tehran, you'll see it's tone change.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"Global resistance news" is an Iranian with heavy biases against everything Jewish and Western.
Take everything it says with a grain of salt.
It's also very supportive of Taliban currently but once they start hitting Tehran, you'll see it's tone change.
Yeah, but I didn't get THIS one from Global Resistance news.

shade

Country flag
Also I have read multiple times on internet forums that, the recent Israel-Palestine deadly skirmishes was an deliberate exercise to oust Benjamin Netanyahu.

After Naftali Bennett became PM of Israel, all became suprisingly quite now. Netanyahu was particularly close to Trump administration, so was Ex-Japanese PM Abe.
They're all right wingers, and the ones you mention have had a greater "shelf life" than Trump

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles