Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
(Confirmed updates. Those fellas who don't believe can press this option👉 🤣)

📌Russia, India, Iran & Tajikistan(with tacit backing of US & UK) have already reached an agreement to exercise military options aimed at evicting the Taliban through military force from all non-Pashtun areas of northern Afghanistan.

📌Afghan Special forces & intelligence operatives trained by US & UK(3000+ in numbers) who were evacuated to Qatar between Aug 15 & Aug 31 will be dispatched to Tajikistan where Ayni airbase will become the HQ of resistance till northern Afghanistan is freed.

& as I stated earlier: "Taliban inside Panjshir is in same position as Pakistan army in Siachen"... & this reality won't change by the propaganda of 5th generation warriors of Al-bakistan.
(Post karne se pehle bata dein... सभी अति संवेदनशील माननीय सदस्यों के लिए ये ऑप्शन available hai👉🤣)

📌In coming weeks India & Russia may make an announcement regarding the formal recognition of the Afghan government led by Acting President Amrullah Saleh, while denying recognition to any Taliban-instituted interim government for as long as the Taliban’s leaders remain sanctioned by the UNSC(Talibunnies will remain sanctioned in forseeable future)

📌The CIA also wants India to explore the possibility of allowing USAF E-11A Battlefield Airborne Communications Node (BACN) platforms and combatant-elements of the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) to operate out of IAF air bases in Ladakh UT, like Leh and Thoise for conducting the so-called ‘over-the-horizon’ counter-terror operations

📌In late April, when William Burns made its first trip to Islamabad and sought the usage of air bases owned by the PA and PAF for conducting over-the-horizon counter-terror operations inside Afghanistan, the Pakistanis had demanded a variety of restrictions in exchange for the use of such bases, and had demanded that they sign off on any targets that either the CIA or the US military would want to hit inside Afghanistan. This time, the US is taking a more hard-line approach by enlisting India’s support—meaning if push comes to shove, the US and India together will use military coercion (using both countries’ air force assets) to unilaterally declare no-fly zones over Gilgit-Baltistan for creating the air corridors required for accessing northern and north-eastern Afghanistan. This can well be another reason why both the PA and Pakistan Air Force PAF activated their air-defence sites in PoJK on September 5.

(लगता है GB का समय निकट है)

Let the Slugfest begin!
Brother, where are you getting these updates? Because this doesn't seem like OSINT (which can be collected from people on the ground, photos or videos, etc.)

I really don't want to spoil everyone's mood here, but some of your points are just mere speculation unless you are connected with intelligence chiefs in multiple countries.

📌Russia, India, Iran & Tajikistan(with tacit backing of US & UK) have already reached an agreement to exercise military options aimed at evicting the Taliban through military force from all non-Pashtun areas of northern Afghanistan.

📌Afghan Special forces & intelligence operatives trained by US & UK(3000+ in numbers) who were evacuated to Qatar between Aug 15 & Aug 31 will be dispatched to Tajikistan where Ayni airbase will become the HQ of resistance till northern Afghanistan is freed.
How can you confirm that unless you were sitting in the cabinet meeting/NSA meetings? These are literally the things MSS/ISI will give millions of dollars to buy.

📌In coming weeks India & Russia may make an announcement regarding the formal recognition of the Afghan government led by Acting President Amrullah Saleh, while denying recognition to any Taliban-instituted interim government for as long as the Taliban’s leaders remain sanctioned by the UNSC(Talibunnies will remain sanctioned in forseeable future)
Again, if it is not declared how do you know?

📌In late April, when William Burns made its first trip to Islamabad and sought the usage of air bases owned by the PA and PAF for conducting over-the-horizon counter-terror operations inside Afghanistan, the Pakistanis had demanded a variety of restrictions in exchange for the use of such bases, and had demanded that they sign off on any targets that either the CIA or the US military would want to hit inside Afghanistan. This time, the US is taking a more hard-line approach by enlisting India’s support—meaning if push comes to shove, the US and India together will use military coercion (using both countries’ air force assets) to unilaterally declare no-fly zones over Gilgit-Baltistan for creating the air corridors required for accessing northern and north-eastern Afghanistan. This can well be another reason why both the PA and Pakistan Air Force PAF activated their air-defence sites in PoJK on September 5.
NATO is still heavily reliant on Pakistan. USA/UK/Turkey military flights are not operating from Islamabad & Karachi now in absence of Kabul. How realistic is NATO double-crossing Pakistan so early?

It will make more sense for them to use one rabid state (Pakistan) to control another rabid state (Afghanistan) instead of making enemies of both of them. While at the same time Pakistan can enjoy the $$$ gifted to them to contain the Taliban. It's a symbiotic relationship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, choosing 🤣 as you recommended, but still raising suspicion because such speculations and fake news take down the quality of discussion in this forum.

Peace ✌

Jimih

Country flag
Exploitation of minerals from afghanistan by chijingpinglolis is not materializing anytime soon atleast not in this decade. Dig all all they want only to find that shariatbugs bites in the arse of chinese moooslames.
Also the ideology of spontaneous detonating lemmings exactly the opposite of chinese atheism under ccp where society level stability and economic development are prime.
Estimation of underground minerals, but one must also keep in mind about the cost of mineral extraction. China doesnt do anything for free and Afghanistan is particularly not known for its heavy industries. All I read in news article is untapped mineral reserves, untapped this, untapped that.

min.jpeg

Jimih

Country flag
Brother, where are you getting these updates? Because this doesn't seem like OSINT (which can be collected from people on the ground, photos or videos, etc.)

I really don't want to spoil everyone's mood here, but some of your points are just mere speculation unless you are connected with intelligence chiefs in multiple countries.

How can you confirm that unless you were sitting in the cabinet meeting/NSA meetings? These are literally the things MSS/ISI will give millions of dollars to buy.

Again, if it is not declared how do you know?

but still raising suspicion because such speculations and fake news take down the quality of discussion in this forum.

Peace ✌
It seems that he is quoting these materials from PSG's Blog.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I have been copy pasting prasun sengupta from the very 1st day on this forum.

Earlier I used to post the source... but people's reaction was like... Lol! PSG🤣🤣 moron idiot etc.

Now time for more copied stuff👇

In the end, it will be the economic factor that will determine the fate of the so-called Islamic Emirate, which by nature will refuse to accept any low-interest loans from China, since it will be considered un-Islamic & therefore Kabul's new rulers will accept only interest-free loans. Pakistan by itself will not be able to shoulder the financial burden & therefore it is now reaching out to both Saudi Arabia & the UAE for financial assistance, i.e. the same old trick of Pakistan gobbling up the money & then claiming that it had used the money to procure & supply perishables for land-locked & drought-hit Afghanistan. But will that work this time, since both Riyadh & Abu Dhabi will have to gain the approval of the US. Iran too has to contend with droughts. In addition, while the Uzbeks & Tajiks have representation in the all-Taliban interim govt, the Shia Hazaras have been left out & it remains to be seen how the provincial governors will be selected. Therefore, chances are high that the Taliban will try very hard to obtain emergency shipments of wheat, rice & tea from India--both by airfreight & through the sea route via Chabahar. So, with each passing day, time is running out for the Taliban.

I will keep copying & posting until I get banned... & after some time I will again prop up with a new account with a new intro & again post copied stuff.

ukhaad lo jo ukhaad sakte ho!

Le beta... so something PSG said is seemingly coming true👇... aur mazaak bana lo tumlog🤣

Last edited:

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
(Post karne se pehle bata dein... सभी अति संवेदनशील माननीय सदस्यों के लिए ये ऑप्शन available hai👉🤣)

📌The CIA also wants India to explore the possibility of allowing USAF E-11A Battlefield Airborne Communications Node (BACN) platforms and combatant-elements of the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) to operate out of IAF air bases in Ladakh UT, like Leh and Thoise for conducting the so-called ‘over-the-horizon’ counter-terror operations

(लगता है GB का समय निकट है)

Let the Slugfest begin!
भगवान से आशा की ये कोपियम न हो।

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I have been copy pasting prasun sengupta from the very 1st day on this forum.

Earlier I used to post the source... but people's reaction was like... Lol! PSG🤣🤣 moron idiot etc.

Now time for more copied stuff👇

In the end, it will be the economic factor that will determine the fate of the so-called Islamic Emirate, which by nature will refuse to accept any low-interest loans from China, since it will be considered un-Islamic & therefore Kabul's new rulers will accept only interest-free loans. Pakistan by itself will not be able to shoulder the financial burden & therefore it is now reaching out to both Saudi Arabia & the UAE for financial assistance, i.e. the same old trick of Pakistan gobbling up the money & then claiming that it had used the money to procure & supply perishables for land-locked & drought-hit Afghanistan. But will that work this time, since both Riyadh & Abu Dhabi will have to gain the approval of the US. Iran too has to contend with droughts. In addition, while the Uzbeks & Tajiks have representation in the all-Taliban interim govt, the Shia Hazaras have been left out & it remains to be seen how the provincial governors will be selected. Therefore, chances are high that the Taliban will try very hard to obtain emergency shipments of wheat, rice & tea from India--both by airfreight & through the sea route via Chabahar. So, with each passing day, time is running out for the Taliban.

I will keep copying & posting until I get banned... & after some time I will again prop up with a new account with a new intro & again post copied stuff.

ukhaad lo jo ukhaad sakte ho!

Le beta... so something PSG said is seemingly coming true👇... aur mazaak bana lo tumlog🤣

I can not understand this bravado. Being such a serious person with so much knowledge you must act like a leader.

I hope it was tongue n cheek comment.

Please respect forum rules and help us create a conducive space for good debates and discussions.

Regards.

Global Defence

Articles