Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Kumata

Country flag

I have heard Pakis saying 'A' in PAK stands for Afghanistan. It might soon be incorporated into Pakistan.
these are called "Sapne suhane porkistan kay"

Pakistan barely have any manufacturing industy... food .. they themselves r facing shortage. with the upcoming dams on jhelum & chenab this will compound further...

Afghanistan barely have any money to buy and by doing trade in local currency... they get nothing....

Rubaroo

Country flag
Where is the B then?

Wait.. its missing coz publicly accepting they are Behenchods would be a little embarrassing.
Bangladesh wasn't supposed to be a part of Pakistan intially. The person (i.e Choudhary Rahmat Ali ) who is alleged to have coined the term Pakistan in 1933 included Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Iran, Sindh, Tukharistan, Afghanistan and BaluchistaN didn't have Bangladesh in it. What I was saying though, is that Pakistan for a longtime has sought not influence in Afghanistan but control and now there is an opportunity.

Pakistani see themselves and dream of being a major power who wish to expand just like other major powers and the first territory that should become Pakistan is the weakest territory around them that is Afghanistan.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bangladesh wasn't supposed to be a part of Pakistan intially. The person (i.e Choudhary Rahmat Ali ) who is alleged to have coined the term Pakistan in 1933 included Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Iran, Sindh, Tukharistan, Afghanistan and BaluchistaN didn't have Bangladesh in it. What I was saying though, is that Pakistan for a longtime has sought not influence in Afghanistan but control and now there is an opportunity.

Pakistani see themselves and dream of being a major power who wish to expand just like other major powers and the first territory that should become Pakistan is the weakest territory around them that is Afghanistan.
They won't be able to , now since you have said it let me add a few more things .
Pakistan is a delusion , a delusion which due to our inaction has been sustained for 70 years.
Point is the landed gentry of gangadesh as pourks like to call that region and yes of hyderabad were angry about this loss of power first to marathas and then to brits .
They had this false and naive sense of a illusionary past grandeur for which they needed a base to operate and that base was to be Pakistan.
This group wanted to dominate the muslims near the subcontinent with the chooran of umma , its a different thing that they came out as morons, seriously if they thought of dominating Iranians etc .
This set of people have no martial capacity, nothing.
They want to control afgans through thier brains , I tell you one thing bro , a man can have some sort of boastfullness about his physical capability but one must not be boastfull and consider others as inferior as far as mental capacity Is concerned something pakis regularly do.

Knowitall

I have been copy pasting prasun sengupta from the very 1st day on this forum.

Earlier I used to post the source... but people's reaction was like... Lol! PSG🤣🤣 moron idiot etc.

Now time for more copied stuff👇

In the end, it will be the economic factor that will determine the fate of the so-called Islamic Emirate, which by nature will refuse to accept any low-interest loans from China, since it will be considered un-Islamic & therefore Kabul's new rulers will accept only interest-free loans. Pakistan by itself will not be able to shoulder the financial burden & therefore it is now reaching out to both Saudi Arabia & the UAE for financial assistance, i.e. the same old trick of Pakistan gobbling up the money & then claiming that it had used the money to procure & supply perishables for land-locked & drought-hit Afghanistan. But will that work this time, since both Riyadh & Abu Dhabi will have to gain the approval of the US. Iran too has to contend with droughts. In addition, while the Uzbeks & Tajiks have representation in the all-Taliban interim govt, the Shia Hazaras have been left out & it remains to be seen how the provincial governors will be selected. Therefore, chances are high that the Taliban will try very hard to obtain emergency shipments of wheat, rice & tea from India--both by airfreight & through the sea route via Chabahar. So, with each passing day, time is running out for the Taliban.

I will keep copying & posting until I get banned... & after some time I will again prop up with a new account with a new intro & again post copied stuff.

ukhaad lo jo ukhaad sakte ho!

Le beta... so something PSG said is seemingly coming true👇... aur mazaak bana lo tumlog🤣

Because PSG is a jumla baaz. His commentary on Indian military hardware is also filled with imagination.

As for the tweet you posted it is simply making a mountain out of a anthill.

The reason why russia is not sending anyone as of now is because the taliban did not honour their claims of an inclusive govt where russia expected a few of their men to take important positions.

By talking to India and taking such diplomatic measures they are merely trying to coerce china pak and taliban into giving them some concessions.

This is literally pakistani levels of delusion. US coordinating with russia by launching a military expedition into northern afghanistan and throwing out taliban.

Really?

Do you for a moment believe that russia would approve of a talibani invasion from central asia thus not only giving US a foothold in CA again but also making sure that taliban and other groups once again start terrorist activities in both CA and russia.

Panjshir has fallen and the last positions in the mountains are now being captured by the taliban what ever resistance remained is now over but no instead of helping salvage what is left of NA now India and russia both decided to bomb the talibani on a random day for the giggles.

3000 Afghan SF of the ghani regime which which was under the thumb of US and blocked the flow of river water into Iran will now suddenly be helped by both of them in their offensive of pushing into northern afghanistan.

There is literally zero sense in everything you have or specifically your source has posted over time.

US chief was here to talk about giving them military access in our bases for them to deploy their horizon capabilities to keep an eye in al queda something they have talked about a month or two back this is not new.

The other reason is to coordinate troop withdrawal with us.

Currently and you can look at major arya's video for reference US gas stationed a ton of troops into pakistan some of whom are scheduled for withdrawal while the others will continue to stay.

PSG has not changed a bit every week he will write in the coming weeks thus delaying all his predictions again and again.

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Because PSG is a jumla baaz. His commentary on Indian military hardware is also filled with imagination.

The reason why russia is not sending anyone as of now is because the taliban did not honour their claims of an inclusive govt where russia expected a few of their men to take important position.

By talking to India and taking such diplomatic measures they are merely trying to coerce china pak and taliban into giving them some concessions.

This is literally pakistani levels of delusion. US coordinating with russia by launching a military expedition into northern afghanistan and throwing out taliban.

Really?

Do you for a moment believe that russia would approve of a talibani invasion from central asia thus not only giving US a foothold in CA again but also making sure that taliban and other groups once again start terrorist activities in both CA and russia.

Panjshir has fallen and the last positions in the mountains are now being captured by the taliban what ever resistance remained is now over but no instead of helping salvage what is left of NA now India and russia both decided to bomb the talibani on random day for the giggles.

3000 Afghan SF of the ghani regime which which was under the thumb of US and blocked the flow of river water into Iran will now suddenly be helped by both of them in their offensive of pushing into northern Iran.

There is literally zero sense in everything you have or specifically your source has posted over time.

US chief was here to talk about giving them military access in our bases for them to deploy their horizon capabilities to keep an eye in al queda something they have talked about a month or two back this is not new.

Currently and you can look at major area's video for reference US gas stationed a ton of troops into pakistan some of whom are scheduled for withdrawal while the others will continue to stay.

PSG has not changed a bit every week he will write in the coming weeks thus delaying all his predictions again and again.
I can't say anything about him but he sais that indian t 90 tanks are upgraded with LEDS 150 aps , since then I don't believe him much

another_armchair

Country flag

The first seeds of partition or two nation theory were sown in mainland India by Islamic elite + orthodoxy.

I wonder if it spells the same in Urdu and Arabic as Pakistan and includes the same territories?

Pakistan is that bajaru aurat who sleeps with powerful men and thinks she holds the keys to the world. This momentary high takes her away briefly from her own miserable state.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The first seeds of partition or two nation theory were sown in mainland India by Islamic orthodoxy.

I wonder if it spells the same in Urdu and Arabic as Pakistan and includes the same territories?

Pakistan is that bajaru aurat who sleeps with powerful men and thinks she holds the keys to the world. This momentary high takes her away briefly from her own miserable state.
That general raani story personifies whole Pakistan

Knowitall

The first seeds of partition or two nation theory were sown in mainland India by Islamic elite + orthodoxy.

Saw a post today.

India existed before Gandhi and pakistan started to exist after Gandhi.

Doesn't this make Gandhi the father of pakistani nation.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Fun fact: It was predicted long ago before the Muzzies even first proposed it in India. By none other than the Father of Communism: Karl Marx.

He wrote in 1854, “The Koran and the Mussulman legislation emanating from it reduce the geography and ethnography of the various people to the simple and convenient distinction of two nations and of two countries; those of the Faithful and of the Infidels. The Infidel is “harby,” i.e. the enemy. Islamism proscribes the nation of the Infidels, constituting a state of permanent hostility between the Mussulman and the unbeliever.”

For once, he was right. It does not matter if the idea has still not been proposed, or that "not every Muslim is like that" or "the majority is peaceful."

As long as Islam exists, there is no rest and no peace for the Kuffar. He doesn't "own" any land. It's all up for grabs.

For those who think that that 1947 was the only Partition attempt that will ever happen, I can only say:

1631279145306.png

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

The reason why russia is not sending anyone as of now is because the taliban did not honour their claims of an inclusive govt where russia expected a few of their men to take important positions.

Really?

Panjshir has fallen and the last positions in the mountains are now being captured by the taliban what ever resistance remained is now over but no instead of helping salvage what is left of NA now India and russia both decided to bomb the talibani on a random day for the giggles.

3000 Afghan SF of the ghani regime which which was under the thumb of US and blocked the flow of river water into Iran will now suddenly be helped by both of them in their offensive of pushing into northern afghanistan.

Currently and you can look at major arya's video for reference US gas stationed a ton of troops into pakistan some of whom are scheduled for withdrawal while the others will continue to stay.

Regarding the 3000 (I think they are in 10 k).There is difference between Afghanistan as a nation under US shadow and fighting against Pakistani backed Taliban. There is also a sectarian angle to this conflict.

Russia will not support Taliban since Tajiks, Uzbeks and other central Asian republics do not want Russia to recognise the regime. Even though Taliban is an interim govt.Might be planning to accomodate other sections of people later. A conflict is inevitable. ISI can buy the loyalities but they will not stay silent as they are bound to clash.

As we speak most of the northern Areas are vacant as most of the Taliban are going to Panjshir. I doubt the claim of Panjshir resistance falling. They simply don’t die, if they can hold it till mid October then general winter will take care of Pakistani and Taliban.

Regarding Russia not wanting US in Afghanistan, I think most of the neighbors do not want US to vacate. Especially now that China is seen as direct competitor to US, China is also vying for former soviet republics for influence.

US will continue to bomb this region in the name of ISIS K.

I am not sure why some members going after the op who simply posted PSK’s opinion.

As if they are the Taliban and Pakistani troops fighting in Panjshir against Panjshir resistance.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles