Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
(Confirmed updates. Those fellas who don't believe can press this option👉 🤣)

📌Russia, India, Iran & Tajikistan(with tacit backing of US & UK) have already reached an agreement to exercise military options aimed at evicting the Taliban through military force from all non-Pashtun areas of northern Afghanistan.

📌Afghan Special forces & intelligence operatives trained by US & UK(3000+ in numbers) who were evacuated to Qatar between Aug 15 & Aug 31 will be dispatched to Tajikistan where Ayni airbase will become the HQ of resistance till northern Afghanistan is freed.

& as I stated earlier: "Taliban inside Panjshir is in same position as Pakistan army in Siachen"... & this reality won't change by the propaganda of 5th generation warriors of Al-bakistan.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
(Confirmed updates. Those fellas who don't believe can press this option👉 🤣)

📌Russia, India, Iran & Tajikistan(with tacit backing of US & UK) have already reached an agreement to exercise military options aimed at evicting the Taliban through military force from all non-Pashtun areas of northern Afghanistan.

📌Afghan Special forces & intelligence operatives trained by US & UK(3000+ in numbers) who were evacuated to Qatar between Aug 15 & Aug 31 will be dispatched to Tajikistan where Ayni airbase will become the HQ of resistance till northern Afghanistan is freed.

& as I stated earlier: "Taliban inside Panjshir is in same position as Pakistan army in Siachen"... & this reality won't change by the propaganda of 5th generation warriors of Al-bakistan.
source? I don't think Russia cares that much about Taliban, the rest I can maybe believe. Remember them and the Northern alliance are old enemies. At most Russia just wants them contained to Afghanistan.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
China announces $31 million aid to IEA.
We are in trouble , saw major gaurav aryas video today.
He was not his usual self , I mean he hammered pakis hard but there was a sense of dismay in his voice anyway he said that if money reaches taliban they will be stable, they need money and they need it now.
The chinks are pulling the strings here its not very hard to guess .
Haqqani now control taliban, they are paki pawns only thing need was money which China will give , the hell with UN and world Bank.
We will see increased attacks in kashmir now , while isi will pacify the East turkestan faction now for the chinks .
We see that nobody from doha mandli was given any big position which can affect any decisions.

Jimih

Country flag
source? I don't think Russia cares that much about Taliban, the rest I can maybe believe. Remember them and the Northern alliance are old enemies. At most Russia just wants them contained to Afghanistan.
Russia is already creating an unified air defence network to cover both itself & all the Central Asian Republics.

not so dravidian

Country flag
source? I don't think Russia cares that much about Taliban, the rest I can maybe believe. Remember them and the Northern alliance are old enemies.
source? I don't think Russia cares that much about Taliban, the rest I can maybe believe. Remember them and the Northern alliance are old enemies.
http://trishul-trident.blogspot.com...trategic-convergence-to.html?m=1#comment-form
I request all memebers to read this article for just this once

This article has a lot of copium he goes on to say

September 6, 2021: National Resistance Front (NRF) of Afghanistan's leader Ahmad Massoud claimed in the early hours that Pakistani armed drones were launching precision-guided munitions in the Panjshir river-valley and helping the Taliban to crush the armed resistance. Later that day, Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Saeed Khatibzadeh stated: "We would like to inform our friends, and those who might make the strategic error of entering Afghanistan with different intentions, that Afghanistan is not a country which accepts the enemy or an aggressor on its soil. I strongly warn that all red lines and obligations under international law must be observed. Iran is closely following developments in Afghanistan. Iran considers inter-Afghan talks as the only solution to Afghanistan problem." In the afternoon, Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said that the group “desires to join the CPEC”. Mujahid also confirmed an upcoming meeting between Lt Gen Faiz Hameed and Taliban senior leader Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar. After sunset, PM Modi chaired a three-hour meeting of the CCNS in which Union Home Minister Amit Shah, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, EAM S Jaishankar, Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Gen Bipin Rawat and NSA Ajit Doval. The agenda for discussion was the ongoing situation in Afghanistan and India's future course of action in this regard.

Translation: A synchronised military option involving India and Russia was formally given the go-ahead, with the Indian Army and IAF being given the green-light for expediting their respective taskings.

im 100% sure that something has happened, but this is paki level copium

@iNorthernerOn9, I suggest take this with salt at least for a few days

Detective Pennington

Country flag
We are in trouble , saw major gaurav aryas video today.
He was not his usual self , I mean he hammered pakis hard but there was a sense of dismay in his voice anyway he said that if money reaches taliban they will be stable, they need money and they need it now.
The chinks are pulling the strings here its not very hard to guess .
Haqqani now control taliban, they are paki pawns only thing need was money which China will give , the hell with UN and world Bank.
We will see increased attacks in kashmir now , while isi will pacify the East turkestan faction now for the chinks .
We see that nobody from doha mandli was given any big position which can affect any decisions.
This pretty much confirms it. China wanted a Paki puppet in Afghanistan in order to have an alternative BRI route and remove US influence from the region (which would also affect BRI as US could easily fund TTP or BLA or anyone else from bases in Afghanistan to fuck with CPEC). India has to take big risks now. We have no other choice. If we sit back and do nothing, we will be "contained" and it will eventually become too expensive to hold onto Kashmir. We have to pull out from NFU treaty to send the chinks a message, and then attack and capture Sindh in retaliation for any attack on Kashmir.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
China announces $31 million aid to IEA.
Exploitation of minerals from afghanistan by chijingpinglolis is not materializing anytime soon atleast not in this decade. Dig all all they want only to find that shariatbugs bites in the arse of chinese moooslames.
Also the ideology of spontaneous detonating lemmings exactly the opposite of chinese atheism under ccp where society level stability and economic development are prime.

doreamon

Country flag
india needs its own independent policy .. we are the one who ll face danger and we were the one kept out of all negotiations .. There must be action plans designed previously on how to respond in case of major terror incident like pulwama or 26/11 . And this shd include air strike on pok training camps , killing haqani by bombing his office , training camps in mainland pakistan , striking even Afgan parliament or ISI head quarter in worst case scenario like 26/11 .. All this require growing some balls and calculating future possibilities if such actions are taken ..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Only option is iran now , guess what the iranis are not happy either that thier men too were kept out of important roles in taliban cabinet , the shia and hazara baggage is there but iranian are not very emotional and reactionary people.
Russia will be happy if its central asian republic are safe , usa will most probably do nothing other than supporting talibs since China now controls Washington and islamabad both.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles