Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IMF, World Bank, US all freezing economic aid to Afghanistan. Afghanistan running dry of cash.. And Afghans flocking to Pakistan.
Marhaba.. and this is only the beginning
.. The refugee flow into Pakistan will only increase..
Enjoy Maadi.. :daru:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Shhh, let neighbours celebrate a fake victory, more is left for them, now gun and bomb culture along with drug culture plus a population boom and an economic slowdown is inevitable.

They just axed their own feet, yet again.

chalochum

Country flag
Well...nothing new. Captain Obvious !
But good confirmation nevertheless.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hope we are keeping an eye on all, won't be surprised if some ISIS aficionado has already managed to sneak in...

In France, one Taliban member already got in, who has been put on surveillance now.

Spitfire9

Country flag
They will soon prevent all Afghans leaving, won't they? Easy. Just block their movement towards the airport. The people already outside the airport? Just order them to leave.

I hope it does not happen but I can see a lot of people being crushed or trampled if a state of panic is triggered in the people crammed together outside the 'gates' to the airport.

As for stopping 140 Afghan Hindus and Sikhs, is that part of stopping all Afghans leaving or is it due to their religion? The way the Taliban treat them might give a clue.

Covfefe

Country flag
They will soon prevent all Afghans leaving, won't they? Easy. Just block their movement towards the airport. The people already outside the airport? Just order them to leave.

I hope it does not happen but I can see a lot of people being crushed or trampled if a state of panic is triggered in the people crammed together outside the 'gates' to the airport.

As for stopping 140 Afghan Hindus and Sikhs, is that part of stopping all Afghans leaving or is it due to their religion? The way the Taliban are treat them might give a clue.
Need some from the minority species for their Taliban 2.0 propaganda. CNN, Al-Jazeera need something, right?

Jimih

Country flag
EAM detailed Evacuation Data at All Party Meet:

•Embassy Personnel- 175
•Other Indian Nationals- 263
•Afghan Nationals including Hindus and Sikhs- 112
•Third Country Nationals- 15
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•Total evacuated- 565

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hope we are keeping an eye on all, won't be surprised if some ISIS aficionado has already managed to sneak in...

Just LOL.
Two days after she was deported, India welcomed two Afghan Sikh MPs, Narinder Singh Khalsa and Anarkali Kaur Honaryar — Honaryar is the first Sikh woman to have entered the Afghan parliament. Unlike Kargar, they arrived on evacuation flights arranged by Delhi.
Those flights were meant for Indians and Afghan Indians, not Afghans,” Kargar said.
I never expected this from Gandhiji’s India. We are always friends with India, we have strategic relations with India, we have historic relations with India. But in this situation, they have treated a woman and a member of Parliament like this. They told me at the airport, ‘sorry, we cannot do anything for you’,” Kargar said.
she will remain in Istanbul and “wait to see what happens, wait for Taliban to make the government, see if they allow women to sit in parliament”.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles