Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

another_armchair

Country flag
brother in simple language say "kutte ka phans gaya". :rofl:

Why to overcomplicate things :)
Insaan ka bhi phasta hai.

I wasn't aware till my cousin told me about a case where they had to bring a man mounted on a woman to emergency wrapped in a bedsheet. They didn't know whether to laugh their asses off or to help the couple de-entangle till their senior came and cracked the whip.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Works pretty well for Jewish brothers in the ME. Maybe, there is no peaceful, reconciliatory end state that we all wish for. Just keep cleaning the weed from time to time.
Especially not anymore. Peace is not the law of action in a fallen world. One has either to accept violence and fight WITH the methods of the fallen world AGAINST that world. Or perish in a delusional quest for an impossible, lasting magical peace.

doreamon

Country flag
Why do I get the feeling Taliban will meet the same fate as Daesh.

Just a hunch.
I dont see it .. they have support of all their neighbours .. iran , central asia ( i.e russia proxy ) , china , pakistan And we dint see left libbies supporting ISIS .. what ISIS did was complete PR disaster . cutting heads video taping it .. making sex slaves of yazidi women .. giving global call .. setting up caliphate .. these thing even made islamic nations nervous . Taliban doing some stuffs but no one knows what happens outside kabuls .. specially whn USA troops leaves along with journalists , ngos it ll be complete dark .... And taliban has a nation well protected by harsh topography .. ISIS had to create one out of scratch ..

Taliban is here to stay .....

another_armchair

Country flag
I dont see it .. they have support of all their neighbours .. iran , central asia ( i.e russia proxy ) , china , pakistan And we dint see left libbies supporting ISIS .. what ISIS did was complete PR disaster . cutting heads video taping it .. making sex slaves of yazidi women .. giving global call .. setting up caliphate .. these thing even made islamic nations nervous . Taliban doing some stuffs but no one knows what happens outside kabuls .. specially whn USA troops leaves along with journalists , ngos it ll be complete dark .... And taliban has a nation well protected by harsh topography .. ISIS had to create one out of scratch ..

Taliban is here to stay .....

Totally valid points but you are discounting the Shia-Sunni discord.

Counting Iran as an ally will be the biggest mistake Taliban, Pakistan and its sidekicks will make.

Iran has an old history of needling every Sunni nation. Like every nation believing in self preservation, Iran has a very open policy of keeping its relations with other nations decoupled from their own faith and strictly pursue their interests only. They will deal with everyone... Russia, China, Pakistan, Taliban but they will also keep a separate line open with India. We almost get a free pass in their badlands.

Jimih

Country flag

Counting Iran as an ally will be the biggest mistake Taliban, Pakistan and its sidekicks will make.

Iran has an old history of needling every Sunni nation. Like every nation believing in self preservation, Iran has a very open policy of keeping its relations with other nations decoupled from their own faith and strictly pursue their interests only. They will deal with everyone... Russia, China, Pakistan, Taliban but they will also keep a separate line open with India. We almost get a free pass in their badlands.
Iran will support only Helmandi Talibanis, they did in past.

doreamon

Country flag

India shd make its way to Afganistan as things stabilize after some time and stay in touch with them through back channel in the mean time . there is no shame in it if our national interest lies there ... people like karzai are now associated with taliban . and its nt like everyone in taliban is against india .. i suspect as things stabilize panjabi influence ll reduce at the same time ..

sorcerer

Country flag
Vladimir Putin: Must prevent terrorists entering Afghanistan
He added that "it's important to prevent the incursion of terrorists to countries neighbouring Afghanistan".

:facepalm:

The stan nations bordering Russia will see the dance. This guy is sort of becoming a complete chinese puppet.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Vladimir Putin: Must prevent terrorists entering Afghanistan
He added that "it's important to prevent the incursion of terrorists to countries neighbouring Afghanistan".

:facepalm:

The stan nations bordering Russia will see the dance. This guy is sort of becoming a complete chinese puppet.
That's the thing about Russia in particular, their primary allegiance lies with China. They throw goodies to almost every other country to please them here and there, and those who are naive start idolizing Russia and advocate for friendship. A friend to all is a friend to none. There IS no one on who we can rely on. Which is why I had said before on here, that there is a general sense of hatred and contempt for India among the political establishment in the world. Where there's not hate, there's attempts at manipulation and control like Russia.

Either we get strong or get crushed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles