Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

alphacentury

Country flag
I think so too, the Russians don't have any benefits in doing so either. Maybe the CIA possibly could, but it's doubtful. He would have to prove that he's worth investing and spending money on and risking the wrath of the Taliban.
Even if Saleh wins(impossible) and successfully repels Taliban, then what? Will he be able to govern AFG? US couldnt do it while being there. Afgs themselves dont care about Taliban, let alone support Saleh.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
If true, this confirms what we were speculating about yesterday, ISI doesn't have nearly as much control over the Talibs as they wished they did. This also shows that they are open to working with India against Pak at some time in the future. You can't blame them i guess, they care more about reuniting the Pashtuns than Kashmir.
take any word of talibs with pinch of salt...haati ke do daant khane ke ek dikhane ke dussre....
but yes interesting times ahead...for R&AW guys and outstanding bureaucrats if they have a plan for what they see thirty year from now....

Waanar

Country flag
I am worried about these women

So am I. Taliban will waste these perfectly fine cut pounds of flesh. I'm an environmentalist. Hate to see stuff wasted. So, to Taliban, I ask-
You dare how bam chika bow bow
images - 2021-08-17T210225.974.jpeg

Even if Saleh wins(impossible) and successfully repels Taliban, then what? Will he be able to govern AFG? US couldnt do it while being there. Afgs themselves dont care about Taliban, let alone support Saleh.
Who gives a flying duck about the governance of Afghanistan? We just want terrorists to not take absolute control of an entire country in our goddamn neighborhood.
I honestly don't mind if they keep killing each other for centuries to come, as long as they don't touch my people.
Heck, I support them killing each other for centuries to come. The environmentalist in me supports the reduction in carbon emission too.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think he's going to win, the best he can do is trouble them and give them a bloody nose from time to time. Again, he may be willing to do that, but I doubt he'll be able to find enough men who are content to do just that for years and years with nothing in return.

The Shrike

Country flag

Russian ambassador Dmitry Zhirnov: "The situation is peaceful and good and everything has calmed down in the city. The situation in Kabul now under the Taliban is better than it was under Ashraf Ghani."
Russian Ambassador is giving positive 5-star yelp review of the "security" provided by the Taliban gunmen stationed out side their embassy 🤷‍♀️. TBH I would do the same if i was in his position.

Varoon2

Country flag
"He said "Pakishitan has defeated two superpowers in a span of 40 years & checkmated India ...blah". The statement is certainly an appreciation, make no mistake about that. Forget the actuality, how can an Ex Indian general say this wrt. a state that uses terror as a state policy. A state that housed Laden, Hafiz etc. A state that carried out Mumbai along with n number of other assorted attack"

Low EQ. Unless the idea is to drum up anger and rage by Indians against Pakistan, in order for the country to sanction and/or get more aggressive vis-a-vis Pakistan, than before.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Bc why don't we ban NYT? 😡😡

Fcuking Yankee trash.. Muricans have similar act on lines of CAA passed in 1990s which DENIES CITIZENSHIP TO MUSLIMS CALLED LAUTENBERG AMENDMENT.. India should call out these hypocrite trash yanks on international stage

Under the Lautenberg-Specter Amendments, ‘persecuted religious’ minorities like Jews, Christians, Baha’ is fleeing Iran to jump the queue to gain citizenship in the United States. The Lautenberg-Specter Amendments positively discriminates among minorities by creating a ‘reasonable classification’ to exclude the Muslim majority.

Covfefe

Country flag

1st question is regarding women's rights, from an Al-Jazeera correspondent.

"We are going to allow women to work and study, within frameworks of course. The women are going to be very active in the society, but within the frameworks of Islam."

Yeah, and that framework mandates no openings for work and education for the foreseeable future, say till Judgement Day acc to our book.

Great.
It's almost heartening to see the bonhomie between the TaliThugs and JalJeera. Maa ke Pakodeys are acing as the official mouthpiece for these goatfuckers

Stalingrad

It's almost heartening to see the bonhomie between the TaliThugs and JalJeera. Maa ke Pakodeys are acing as the official mouthpiece for these goatfuckers
Wait a week, Panauti and Co's Rndtv will be their official broadcaster. The woman will be in Kabul next month, and won't need a hijab coz everyone takes her to be Govinda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles