Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Greedy and power hungry never rule they fight the wars only get backstabbed by their own men. Delhi sultanate is the prime example.

The one who rule the world should have ideals, strength and should convince the world about their ideals.

Pakistan is an example of greedy fox, foxes/hyena never rule.
Being greedy and power hungtrt isn't equivalent of being low IQ and incompetent. Great powers of world only work for their interests. Again, kingdoms which fought for their "ideals" have ceased to exist hundreds of years ago.

Pakistan is a case of managerial failure with dilemma between interests and religion. Their emphasis on religious ideals instead of their own failed them. So no, Pak isn't a hungry country at all. They are the one who stood by their "ideals" and failed like others dreaming of Utopia.

Cheetah007

Country flag
The first and foremost thing we need to do is not giving support to NA guys in Panjshir or trying to open up Ayni or Farkhor to supply arms and ammunition to the resistance. but start lighting up LoC start the heat on the eastern front so that the resourced which were moved to take over kabul are pulled back slowly . Without we lighting up LoC and making it painful for porkis there is no resistance in Afghan to Taliban .

Can we do it ? off course we can , But will we do it ? that is something the devil only knows who made deal with the muricans .
I agree with your assessment. This time the US won't stop India for making LAC , but I fear it could be Russia

vjoshi

Country flag
russia has no love for pakistan. they know their duplicity.unless india does a harakiri and join usa camp i do not see that. usa passed on more that 20 billion dollar of weapons to pakistan for free. india has to ask some serious questions to us administrations.they are damn unreliable. with friends like usa who needs enemy

Last edited:

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Asia has been badly fucked up if few countries don't see above the horizon.
The way usa has messed up the region they by supporting the rogue countries

Detective Pennington

Country flag
I see a lot of you guys mocking the us and celebrating their defeat. Do you actually dislike them? And is it primarily derived from supporting Pak during the cold war?

Sarjen

by the way... All those ANA's American weapons are dismantled and being sent to Pakistan as we speak and Amricans are not doing anying about it.

expect escalations in loc in few month..

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
Simple question buddy. What if someday( god forbid) Indians need refuge somewhere? What if they say the same thing and deny you aid? Empathize, my friend...it goes a long way.
empathy is two way street...

Muslims have no empathy towards non-muslims and that is a fact...

even in a neutered ultra liberal homo erotic countries like Sweden-France-Britain, muslims cannot remain in peace with locals
1629342440318.png

...so forget about "moralistic view" of allowing MORE of these creatures in my homeland

Waanar

Country flag
Simple question buddy. What if someday( god forbid) Indians need refuge somewhere? What if they say the same thing and deny you aid? Empathize, my friend...it goes a long way.
Empathize with the ones who WILL make US refugees if helped?
Do NOT talk bollywood-speak here.

We have no problem providing refuge to jews, poles, burmese or any asian. They don't try to impose upon us or hurt us.

We shouldn't and mustn't provide refuge to the raging jihadis and the ones who bring their culture here.
I'd slaughter them like pigs if I could.

Desh nahi ho gaya, Dharmshaala ho gaya, wo bhi bina koi maalik ka.
Not to divert too much from the thread but anti-social elements can form anywhere and anyhow irrespective of religion, anyone can be chauvinistic.
And we have our own. We don't want outsiders.

Bhai, desh ka 2 tukra ho gaya. Ab toh sudhar jao. Kab tak hero banne mein apne logon ko bech khaoge?

Nah man, I get so irritated by this humanist filmy melodrama.
Udhar, anything happens and they rally behind each other with a sense of unity. Here?

People haven't had enough of Noakhali and WB.
Women getting raped and Hindus getting hanged by jihadis in Bengal but bhai sahab wants more.

Arre sharm kar lo thora.
Khud toh 40-50 saal mein marr jaoge, apne bachon ka soch lo.
Unko ek Taliban India mein de ke maanoge?
Want your kids to get raped and slaughtered like Nooristan (formerly Kafiristan) or Sindh or Bangladesh during Direct Action day or Kashmiri Pandits or the entirety of Pakistani Hindus or the Buddhists in Xinjiang or the current situation of Hindus in Bengal?

How many more bloody examples do you need till you say "yeah, I've had enough of this bullshit"?

It's like a cigarette, this humanist melodrama. It feels good while you're smoking it but it doesn't make any sense to and you rot from within.

But MAN does it feel good to sell your own culture and people for some praise and play the messiah.

Same way the African elite sold their men as slaves to the whites during colonialism or how the Brown Sepoy killed other Hindus for the British.

I believe there's not enough stigma associated with this suicidal, traitorous nature in India, and there should be.
Frankly, I find humanists disgusting.
They want the short term feel-good fix instead of long term peace and will throw everyone who actually is a part of their tribe under the bus just to call themselves "good men".

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Did the GoI see this coming cuz CAA was rushed through.
well! somebody up there is good with their calculus.
Art 370 and CAA was brought up exactly at the right time. This is why I believe this was something which was already pre planned for years.

Its very convenient, for all the local warlords to conveniently escape into Iran, Tajikistan. Whole thing was preplanned by the higher ups in Washington, Kabul and the nearby countries.

Now why did they give Afghanistan to these Medieval pedophile worshippers?...only god knows

Waanar

Country flag
It is honestly not US's fault that India's situation is not good geopolitically because we failed to play our cards right and partially the fault lays with BJP and Modi..

You must realize that there are approx 51 muslim sovereign states you can look at it however you want but they are there. They planted themselves firm because of the relentless expansionism that took place from 650-1761 the damage was already done way before today but most people failed to realize this.

You can't never isolate Pakistan or any Muslim country unless they themselves want to isolate that individual. IEA will flourish without issues. The US knows this and views them as greater value because they are stronger than India and more numberously spread out thru out the world stragetically better position. If China and Russia join together the west will align herself with the muslim world that is their endgame plan but if the US were to go with India it will destroy this whole plan this is why Hindutva comes into the picture and this is solely due to that reason and if that plan doesn't go ahead they will all join Russia and China camp leading to the US being dethroned easily but the US foreign policy is now based on keeping ME allies, Malaca regioin allies and the greater MENA region, Pakistan including central Asia on their camp giving them an edge over any Russia-China alliance that may emerge to topple the world order..

China has played it's cards right by allying herself with India's enemies and surrounding India from all corners in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and China.. India sits between rivals and she is surrounded how did this happen? Because we were busy with some local uprising and modi etc etc. You can be big modi fan or what not but his not the right guy for India nor is the BJP but what India needs is a smart government
BJP isn't optimal, agreed.
Which other party is anywhere near a sensible choice though?

Darth Malgus

Country flag
It is honestly not US's fault that India's situation is not good geopolitically because we failed to play our cards right and partially the fault lays with BJP and Modi..

You must realize that there are approx 51 muslim sovereign states you can look at it however you want but they are there. They planted themselves firm because of the relentless expansionism that took place from 650-1761 the damage was already done way before today but most people failed to realize this.

You can't never isolate Pakistan or any Muslim country unless they themselves want to isolate that individual. IEA will flourish without issues. The US knows this and views them as greater value because they are stronger than India and more numberously spread out thru out the world stragetically better position. If China and Russia join together the west will align herself with the muslim world that is their endgame plan but if the US were to go with India it will destroy this whole plan this is why Hindutva comes into the picture and this is solely due to that reason and if that plan doesn't go ahead they will all join Russia and China camp leading to the US being dethroned easily but the US foreign policy is now based on keeping ME allies, Malaca regioin allies and the greater MENA region, Pakistan including central Asia on their camp giving them an edge over any Russia-China alliance that may emerge to topple the world order..

China has played it's cards right by allying herself with India's enemies and surrounding India from all corners in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and China.. India sits between rivals and she is surrounded how did this happen? Because we were busy with some local uprising and modi etc etc. You can be big modi fan or what not but his not the right guy for India nor is the BJP but what India needs is a smart government
Something about you just smells wrong...

indiatester

Country flag
1 They are tribes people.
2 They were described as country boys by the Afghan president.
3 They have a code of honour (this is honourable, that is not).
4 They don't like corrupt government.

What is it that you find so extraordinary about this? Hundreds of millions or thousands of millions of people throughout the world share 3 and 4. What is the problem for you?
ha ha.
Just surprised that UK was at war with people having above "characteristics".

weirdo01

Country flag
empathy is two way street...

Muslims have no empathy towards non-muslims and that is a fact...

even in a neutered ultra liberal homo erotic countries like Sweden-France-Britain, muslims cannot remain in peace with locals
View attachment 105638
...so forget about "moralistic view" of allowing MORE of these creatures in my homeland
All I can say is sure Islam is going through a crisis however our conduct is also somewhere responsible for the way things are right now. Just look at people and how they discriminate excessively not even sparing little kids from the hate and denying ex military people homes because they are Muslims. Does someone deserve this after serving the country so loyally?

weirdo01

Country flag
Empathize with the ones who we WILL make us refugees if helped?
Do NOT talk bollywood-speak here.

We have no problem providing refuge to jews, poles, burmese or any asian. They don't try to impose upon us or hurt us.

We shouldn't and mustn't provide refuge to the raging jihadis and the ones who bring their culture here.
I'd slaughter them like pigs if I could.

Desh nahi ho gaya, Dharmshaala ho gaya, wo bhi bina koi maalik ka.

And we have our own. We don't want outsiders.

Bhai, desh ka 2 tukra ho gaya. Ab toh sudhar jao. Kab tak hero banne mein apne logon ko bech khaoge?
Just look at yourself acting as if an average Joe that comes here want to kill and convert you 😂 It's pointless you will look for every possible excuse to despise a community and fail to look at it from an unbiased perspective.
EDIT - I agree we have a population crisis and refugees need to be controlled because of that, but the way sheer poison is spewed by a few of you is unacceptable .Makes you no different from Islamic radicals and I'm talking about right now. I have seen the way some of you mock them hiding behind the cover of anonymity and saying hateful things.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles