Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When soviets left, comrade najib survived for 3 years , Politburo intact! Even when Moscow didn't help the khalq party .
This kabul government is far pathetic , Moscow really wished for a stable afganistan back then.
How long will it take this time? some are saying the threat of Taliban taking over Kabul is overblown. ANA has already taken back Dushi, Baghlan, Balkh.l think eventually it will all come down to how long $ and ammunition keep flowing to ANA. Towards east Mayanmar is new Syria in making. How long before things spill to our borders.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
How long will it take this time? some are saying the threat of Taliban taking over Kabul is overblown. ANA has already taken back Dushi, Baghlan, Balkh.l think eventually it will all come down to how long $ and ammunition keep flowing to ANA. Towards east Mayanmar is new Syria in making. How long before things spill to our borders.
Army is already fighting insurgency in NE , regarding afaganistan.
Well it will be a hard fight, the kabul government is definitely not pro pakistani , rather india should secretly continue to supply weapons since we now have opened correspondence with taliban itself.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
There are only two things which can happen when US withdraw. peace ( very unlikely ) or civil war ( very likely ). if it is the later....India iran , going to back you know who and paki and middle Eastern kabal going to back we all know who.
Expect a massive surge in militancy in Kashmir going into the future but this time with go pro. if i was at the helm of affairs i would send 250k troops there permanently settled for next 100 years at minimum.
Thank God you were not in charge! I don’t want an Indian Soldier to guard an Afghan Village, remember momin will consolidate across borders in no time in name of religion and turn against us.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles