Taiwanese blog: Indian guy was refused by racism girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news here, I have wrote an article on my blog. It's about Indian attends the dating show in Taiwan, but were refused by racism girls. My article is about this problem and I translated it into English. But I'm not good at grammars, so if you have any problem and suggestion, feel free to say. Enjoy it, truth is not a beautiful story.

印度男尋覓愛情挫敗,充斥種族歧視的台灣女性
Topic: Indian guy looking for a chance by dating on TV, unaccepted by Taiwanese girls with fully Racism.

最近土耳其男百人斬鬧上新聞。這讓人看清楚,台灣女人是如此媚外,在對外國人友善的背後,意味著免費的肉體服務。像他參加節目《王子的約會》光靠他白皮膚一群女人就為之瘋狂,最後更搞上其中一位女嘉賓。
=============================================================================
In these days, a Turkish guy got over 100 free sex with girls is on news. It's clear that taiwanese girls are so white fever, being nice to foreigners that means you got a free sexual service. As the TV show he has attended - "The Prince's dating" that a bunch of woman were crazy about a white-skin and finally he got one who had sex with.

台灣女人只會挑選白人當男朋友,同樣節目也有來自印度的嘉賓,最後落得集体拒絕的下場。我們清楚,只是節目的女嘉賓都在裝淑女,也沒有表現種族歧視的醜惡嘴臉。
Taiwanese women like white guy as their boyfriend only, meanwhile, there's a guy who comes from India, meeting an end that every girl refused him. We know, they're just pretending to be a good girl and were not showing racism with their ugly face.

參加節目的印度王子蘇松如,一出場馬上15人滅燈,包含仰慕對象。因為他是外國人,一半以上的人不想交往。主持人問理由時,兩位來賓這麼說:
The indian prince Liou Shon Zou has attended the dating show, getting 15 lights off (girls can decide keeping a chance or out anytime) when he just came. Over a half of girls don't want any relationship because he is a foreigner. The two girls said when the host asked for a reason as follow:

菁菁:「我怕我講什麼他聽不懂,然後我會很懶得解釋,就如果我心情好,我可能會就想多跟他解釋一點。可是我如果心情不好,我就不想要講...對」
Chin Chin: "I'm afraid that he couldn't understand what I said, and you know I'm lazy for repeating...So if I'm in good mood, I can explain more for him, but if my emotion is not good, I will not want to speak, yea..."

另一位說「不喜歡吃印度咖哩。」
"I don't like Indian curry..." another girl said.

語言問題、飲食問題,恰恰可以當婉拒的藉口,他們正是想隱瞞種族歧視的心理。但是台灣女人很精,想做又不敢直接承認,怕的不是得罪印度人,而是後續媒體和網路的道德批判。所以只好找藉口來粉飾太平,最接近事實的原話應該是:
Language and food problem is exactly right to decline a person as a good excuse, also exactly hiding racism from their deep mind whom they want to. However, Taiwanese women are clever at language, they want to show out but have no dare to admit it. What they're scared is not to offend the indian, it is the the ethical judgement from the media and internet. So they have to find excuses to pretend that everything looks well. The closest truth may be like this:

「老娘看到你心裡就超不爽,滅燈是希望你趕快滾開」
"You made me feel so bad when I saw you, light is off, get out!!"

「印度黑人也敢來上節目,也不看自己是什麼貨色」
"Wow, how dare an indian blackies came here, who did you think you are?"

至於其他人留燈,說寶萊塢好看,另一位說溫文儒雅。場面話都很好聽,女人最精於安慰男人,不管是對厭惡對象或是喜歡的人。只要你是我的菜,任何理由都可以愛上你,如果不喜歡,人再好也只有拒絕。他們是真心稱讚或是口是心非?只有他們心裡清楚。
On the other hand, a girl said "bollywood is funny", another said "you're courtlike". The smart talk always sounds touching, woman is best at comforting man whoever the person you hate or like.

As long as if you're my type, anything goes love with you for any reason, if woman don't like you, always refuse no matter that a kind person you are.

So do they praise or just making different words? They know that.

接著就放蘇松如的生活影片,原來他到過菲律賓、柬埔寨教小朋友英文,可見他很有愛心又友善。但是這沒有加分,影片結束後又7人滅燈
And next was showing Liou's video about his life. Accidently, I found he has visited Philippines, Cambodia and taught English to children. It's visible that he's full of love and friendly, but this doesn't work for girls, 7 lights shut off after the video.

哈林以為是成熟的原因才滅燈,跟來賓確認,他們說:
Harlem Yu (host) thought the mature is the reason they do and confirmed them, they answered:

孟妤:「就是我很喜歡運動,可是我不成熟,就是我覺得我還滿幼稚的,然後就覺得可能不是符合王子的期待。」
Mon Yu: "I'm fond of sports, but I'm not mature. Sometime I think I'm still childish and I think maybe it cannot match the prince's expectation."

台大女生先自貶,覺得配不上王子。如此虛偽的理由,觀眾會相信嗎?如果他說沒關係,我不在乎,那就可以在一起了嗎?恐怕那位台大妹又會找理由推託。
The girl had a self-deprecating try and thinks she cannot match the prince. So the audience will trust such a sham reason like her? If he change the way said "nevermind, I don't care", then they can go out together? I'm afraid that the girl who studys at National Taiwan University (the best university in Taiwan), would change her story again.

善於說謊的言詞,不愧台灣大學的資優生,但是印度人可能不理解,台灣人不會直接拒絕你,拒絕的理由往往是最好聽的。台大總有勢利的女人,就是想釣金龜婿才上節目,不然長相甜美還會缺少追求者?
Making the best lie makes it so good, no wonder the clever student from Taiwan University she is. But the indian probably not understand that Taiwanese don't refuse you directly as a reason to refuse people tend to feel good. There is some golden-digger from Taiwan University, that kind of girl is looking for gold that's why she's here. Otherwise, do you think that a sweet-looking girls has no suitors?

艾莉:「我覺得我很想跟他當朋友,但是如果考慮到另一伴的話,就是會覺得國家,我們之間應該會有一些隔閡,而且家庭可能不太能接受」
Elle: "I think I really want to become his friend, but If I consider other halves, I will think that country (india)...well, maybe we'll have some problem of gap, and maybe my family can't accept it very much... "

拿出亞洲人特有的家庭隔閡來拒絕,確實很適合。只是印度文化也有家庭問題,比如不同種姓禁止互相通婚(註1)等等,這種理由會讓印度人死心,但是來賓總是說好聽話,直接發好人卡,減低某種程度的罪惡感。面對遠在歐美的白人,你會拿出同等理由嗎?
答案是否定的,一張通往先進國家跟西方人共度餘生的機票,才是美好實際的理由。
She took a refusing for the family gap that the Asians always have, really prefect. There's also a family problem between the indian culture, like different castes are not allowed for marriage. This reason will stop the indian, but the girl always makes good talk, giving a goodman card (negative word, it means always friend, never be girlfriend), so she can weaken her guilt feeling somehow. If the prince is from more far western world, would you put the same reason to say no?

The answer is negative, a plane ticket to a rich country with a westerner to bring a dream life, which is a nice and actual reason.

哈林覺得到別的地方當志工,幫助小朋友是很好的。順便問多久去一次,三個禮拜。問完後只剩下4位留燈,此時有人主動發問。
Harlem Yu thinks it's good to volunteer and giving aid to kids somewhere, and asked him how long by him, 3 weeks. But 4 lights is still stayed after the talk, meanwhile, someone had a question.

大均:「就是因為他人太好了,所以我就想要問,如果他女朋友很失控,然後就是很生氣的話,他怎麼辦?就會把她鎮壓住這樣?」
Da Jun: "I want to ask him because he is a kind person. If one day your girlfriend out of control and was really angry. What will you do? Will you hold down her?"

印度人回答「讓他冷靜,並且給他時間,讓她把話說完」。我徹底感覺到他心思細膩,又有耐心。有著不同於印度男人的特質,這是好的。
"Let her calm down, give her time and let her finish the yelling." answered by the indian. I'm aware of that he is attentive and patient. It's different from general indian males.

最後是學姐推薦王子的影片,也壓垮最後一根稻草。在說到「小事情都會跟你分享」時,全部滅燈。此時印度王子蘇松如仍保持笑容,最後感言是說:「如果我要選6個人的話,可能會很難選,傷害別人不是我要做的,如果你們沒有選我就開開心心的回家」很有風度的走了。
Finally, the last time for video show about his classmate recommendation. When it comes to "any little thing will share for you", all the lights flashed off. The indian prince Liou Shon Zou still kept his smile and started the last word: "If you let me make choice from 6 girls, it's hard to choose, hurting people is not what I want to do, but if you all don't choose me then I can go home happily", taking a gentleman leave.

這個社會何時變得如此虛偽?

我很少看節目如此憤怒,在場來賓表現得很溫柔,隱含著想給台灣留下好印象的媚外矛盾心裡。所以不會直接拒絕你,反倒用了各種好聽的理由,來掩蓋自己的種族歧視。但是一開始就證明了,直接15人滅燈,而且半數因為你是外國人。
他們不想跟你交往,只因為你不是白人。
How come this social becomes so hypocritical?

I'm rarely indignant about watching TV shows except this time. The girls on TV performs with tender show, it reflects the ambivalence that giving a nice impression to the indian as their hope. So they don't refuse you so direct, in contrary, they used any kind of sweet talk to cover their racism. However, it does prove that 15 lights flashed off in the beginning, a half of them does because you're a foreigner.
They don't want the relationship with you because you're not a white guy.

種族歧視才是拒絕說的理由

那些人不敢在節目說,是因為媒體的宣傳效應,鄉民會把她們人肉搜索,所以用了美麗的謊言來應付你。
Racists are they refused to say.

Those girls didn't say they're racists on TV due to the propaganda of Taiwanese medias that netizens would give them human flesh search. So they told a beautiful lie to deal with the indian guy.

這些女來賓的潛意識是,你是從印度來的,印度人不是優秀人種,白人才是。如果認識你並且交往,家人朋友會異樣眼光,而且生出優秀洋寶寶的美夢徹底粉碎。所以他們才不屑理你。
What they thought in their deep mind is that you're from India where the Indians are not the superior race, white people are. If they meet you and the relationship begins, their family and friends would view with contempt, and the best baby (Eurasian) in their dream would be broken, so they overlooked you.

筆者就有過種族歧視的經驗,有一次我在三多商圈看到印度人在拍照,過去跟他聊天。但是當時我英語不好,溝通有點慢,就在我們交流的時候,旁邊路過的台灣人竟然看著我們笑,可能覺得跟印度人說話很滑稽。
如果連我跟印度人交談,都被認為很奇怪,那交往豈不是異類?

在面對土耳其男時擺出貪婪的微笑,而在看深膚色的印度人時,又是一副瞧不起的虛偽嘴臉。
I have had a racism experience. One day I saw an indian who was taking a picture when I walked on Sanduo Shopping District (Kaohsiung), and went to talk with him. But my English wasn't good at that time, we communicated in slow English and 2 Taiwanese people passed by, looking at us with laughing face.
They might felt a funny talk with indian. It's consider that conversation with indian was a strange story then what if the relationship happen with indian would be an "alien" couple right?

In the way they face to the Turkish guy with greedy simle, but when they're looking at dark skin Indian with another fake face that they look down.

印度朋友,你開心離開是對的。那些膚淺的女人配不上你,總會找到你理想的伴侶。看看影片後面的白人呂布,最後被選上的佳賓還害羞,就知道現實多麼噁心。
My Indian friend, it's right to go with happy leave. These superficial girls are not fit on you, you will find a right girl someday. Look at the video the white guy later, the picked girl was still shy in the end, we will know such a disgusting fact.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Uhh .. Uhh .. Indian prince Uhh.. no white Uhh .. racism girls Uhh.. Uhh.. girl like Turdish white guy Uhh.. racism Uhh.. Indian lou za hou prince Uhh.. light bulb Uhh.. racism .. girl no like culture curry Uhh.. Indian guy me talking on road funny Uhh.. Alien ..duhh ... Uhh .. racism :okay: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rotflmao: :rofl:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Hello Single post @$%!@#)(*&!&@ :der:

and here are the images:
1) Indian guy:
//imageshack.us/a/img825/2225/fenz.jpg

2) Chin Chin
//imageshack.us/a/img15/5332/80eq.jpg

3) the girl who said dislike curry
//imageshack.us/a/img812/5500/f8a0.jpg

4) Elle
//imageshack.us/a/img855/2356/swqj.jpg

5) Da Jun:
//imageshack.us/a/img832/9406/bgur.jpg

6) 15 girls refused him in the beginning
//imageshack.us/a/img547/4016/76h2.jpg

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good to know that Chinese girls require foreign servicing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles