T20 Cricket World Cup 2022

Vinash

Country flag
BTW, Hasan Ali is getting pity from certain quarters. He doesn't deserve it.

The guy is a grade 1 cheater.

1st ball of 18th over, he blocked Stoinis from taking a second run. Stoinis ran the first run quickly and Hasan Ali blocked him trying to act casually.

He cheated to stop 1 run and KARMA hit him back with a dropped catch in the next over.

FD7lw_EVgAEMy3W.jpeg

FD7lw_GVkAUMG5k.jpeg

FalconZero

Country flag
WTF i just came to know that pakis lost kek, unpopular(probably not) opinion but this pakistan team was better than Indian team and maybe one of the best contenders for the world cup. They got some good players and i wouldn't have been surprised if they won honestly.

Either way, I really don't care and i am just glad that we can get back to discussing actual issues than these meme fucks.

Good thing is that cuckoli has been kicked out of captaincy i hope we kick him out of the team, nobody would miss him there are countless talents who can replace him no big deal.

Indian team needs to be created from the ground up, cuckoli has destroyed careers of countless young players the inability to invest in players and create big game players showed why he has been such a failure in IPL and international matches.

We need a new Dada who will give rise to a Dhoni who will eventually win a worldcup. For me, 2007 was the most memorable moment, i was a kid but mature enough to understand my family situation and enjoy cricket and every aspect of it and despite the rough life that win came as a glimmer of hope, a feeling of achieving something. I remember wanting to go to the chauraha of my place with my land lord's son (He is like an Elder brother to me) and enjoy but mom stopped me for multitude of reasons.

After this, 2011 was where i just feel that 90s kids dream finally came true, not just 90s kid but they were the upper limit ig, in a way most of the cricket fans of Indian got what they dreamt for, a World Cup Championship Win with their favourite players likes of Sachin, Veeru, Yuvraj and of course Dhoni. There are few who hate Dhoni because of VVS, Dada, Dravid but all in all that's where we all finally reached our fulfilment as a 90s kids. I feel like that was the moment and after that, we were just running through the epilogue.

Soon most of the 90s kid would get into college so they will loose interest, oldies would just not care about cricket since most of their favourite players are gone and they have already realised their dream after the win of 2011 and a new generation started growing up with IPL, i am not that generation I don't care about IPL though i would just keep track of my favourites like RCB, CSK, DD (Veeru and GG).

I don't know if cricket will matter more or will get the same degree of dedication it had by previous generation, i don't think it will because how big BCCI is now and India is no more underdog in cricket and the woke politics will make it worse, probably it will go like the fate of NFL in USA with IPL who knows, enough money that it will see investors, interest but nothing that will see the fandom of 2011 or something.

God i feel like a boomer, anyway pakis attacking on the shia identity of that cricketer is kinda silver lining and the beautiful display of karma nothing else here. Life has an amazing way of getting to people. I really thought that it was a parody thread kek.

Good Morning, I guess.
bstfz.jpg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
WTF i just came to know that pakis lost kek, unpopular(probably not) opinion but this pakistan team was better than Indian team and maybe one of the best contenders for the world cup. They got some good players and i wouldn't have been surprised if they won honestly.

Either way, I really don't care and i am just glad that we can get back to discussing actual issues than these meme fucks.

Good thing is that cuckoli has been kicked out of captaincy i hope we kick him out of the team, nobody would miss him there are countless talents who can replace him no big deal.

Indian team needs to be created from the ground up, cuckoli has destroyed careers of countless young players the inability to invest in players and create big game players showed why he has been such a failure in IPL and international matches.

We need a new Dada who will give rise to a Dhoni who will eventually win a worldcup. For me, 2007 was the most memorable moment, i was a kid but mature enough to understand my family situation and enjoy cricket and every aspect of it and despite the rough life that win came as a glimmer of hope, a feeling of achieving something. I remember wanting to go to the chauraha of my place with my land lord's son (He is like an Elder brother to me) and enjoy but mom stopped me for multitude of reasons.

After this, 2011 was where i just feel that 90s kids dream finally came true, not just 90s kid but they were the upper limit ig, in a way most of the cricket fans of Indian got what they dreamt for, a World Cup Championship Win with their favourite players likes of Sachin, Veeru, Yuvraj and of course Dhoni. There are few who hate Dhoni because of VVS, Dada, Dravid but all in all that's where we all finally reached our fulfilment as a 90s kids. I feel like that was the moment and after that, we were just running through the epilogue.

Soon most of the 90s kid would get into college so they will loose interest, oldies would just not care about cricket since most of their favourite players are gone and they have already realised their dream after the win of 2011 and a new generation started growing up with IPL, i am not that generation I don't care about IPL though i would just keep track of my favourites like RCB, CSK, DD (Veeru and GG).

I don't know if cricket will matter more or will get the same degree of dedication it had by previous generation, i don't think it will because how big BCCI is now and India is no more underdog in cricket and the woke politics will make it worse, probably it will go like the fate of NFL in USA with IPL who knows, enough money that it will see investors, interest but nothing that will see the fandom of 2011 or something.

God i feel like a boomer, anyway pakis attacking on the shia identity of that cricketer is kinda silver lining and the beautiful display of karma nothing else here. Life has an amazing way of getting to people. I really thought that it was a parody thread kek.

Good Morning, I guess.
View attachment 118931
What ate these frogs called ?

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I am not sane & nobody is holier than thou

Propaganda should have no limits... especially when you have an enemy like Porkistan... the largest "subscribers" of conspiracy theories... who are quick to find "yahood aur hanood ki saazish"

Don't just stop at the kafir Shia Hasan Ali

We should target Mathew Hayden...(through fake paki accounts... demanding his removal from coach position & FIA investigation against him)...this will further degrade paki cricket & reduce the chances of Australia's visit next year from 10% to nil.

May sound childish... but can be achieved in sophisticated manner by the higher echelons... even MEDIA can be used to plant this conspiracy.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles