Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E

nimo_cn

Country flag
J-10 is virtually a copy of Russian Su-27????dam!!i thought its actually a copy of Russian UFO.......a frigging infomative russian web site i must say..........
Everyone wishes to take credit from Chinese accomplishments.

If J10 is a copy of Su27, how come people here are claiming it to be a copy of Lavi?
If J10 is a copy of Lavi, how come Russians are claiming it to be a copy of Su27?

People aren't even sure abou that, but still they have the nerve to claimt it to be a copy.

Typical losers.

Last edited:

JayATL

India is the only country I know that pays money to a so called friend that constantly helps its enemy. Grow some balls tell Russia just like you tell others, you want our money? then choose ...just like you guys asked the French to not sell to Pakistan.

Tolaha

India is the only country I know that pays money to a so called friend that constantly helps its enemy. Grow some balls tell Russia just like you tell others, you want our money? then choose ...just like you guys asked the French to not sell to Pakistan.
France sells to Pakistan. US donates to Pakistan. China passes alms to Pakistan. Everyone has a finger in the pie.
Lets not derail threads with our personal agenda, shall we?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes nobody does that. Hope other chinese posters are also reading.
We are reading.

But that doesn't contradict our original contention that China is more self-reliant than India. A contention that irks many Indians here, and they seek to discredit Chinese accomplishments by comparing China with Russia.

cir

This so-called "news" first surfaced in 2010 and has since been regurgitated time and again。

Holding a straw in the air?:rofl:

shiphone

Country flag
Chinese Department of Defense officially denies Su-35 purchase

RusNEWS.CN reports (3-09-12 Beijing time): Reporter Alexi Yafmov reports: The Chinese Department of defence revealed to RusNews that reports by the Russian media regarding the signing of a 48 Su-35 fighter contract between China and Russia are inaccurate.

The Chinese Department of Defense clarified that : "In recent years, China maintained close strategic partnership with Russia and successfully cooperated in numerous domains. Sino-Russian military cooperation is an important part of Sino-Russian strategic partnership that is being carried out smoothly and has continuously yielded results. Reports that "China and Russia agreed on the purchase on 48 Su-35 fighters, however, have no factual basis.

On March 6th, Russian newspaper Kommersant quoted a Russian military insider when supposedly said that China and Russia agreed to sign a contract which will supply the Chinese military with 48 Su-35 fighters. The contract would have a net worth of 4 billion dollars.

pmaitra

When I read the first sentence, I was surprised, because the US came to my mind. The second sentence clarified that you were talking about Russia. You have been well fed on anti-Russia propaganda.

satish007

the most I dislike this forum is this thread should have a Russia poster, teacher always have way give student a lesson.Indian guy can enjoy.
and less and less Pakis come, which let Indian basher's posts become handjob.
Mods , you guys need to review your jobs.

cir

Another lie told by the Russians for whatever reason(s)and our Indian friends habitually take it as truth regardless of the ground reality。Such naivety!

badguy2000

Respected Member
the most I dislike this forum is this thread should have a Russia poster, teacher always have way give student a lesson.Indian guy can enjoy.
and less and less Pakis come, which let Indian basher's posts become handjob.
Mods , you guys need to review your jobs.
in fact, once there was on Russia poster called Vlamdir79. he was famous for a CHina-basher.....

He once insisted that WS10 be the copy of AL31 and CHina can not build its own 5G bird...

then He suddenly diappeared from here ,after J20 appeared .....and MR. Armand appeared soon.

p2prada

So, either the Chinese are lying, or Alexander Fomin was lying or it was just a fib. Too early for April fools. Anyway all's well that ends well.

shiphone

Country flag
crisis team set out.... well played.

----------------------------------
back to the topic

the J11B/BS appeared in recent news. MAR-13

news about the 4th or 5th J11B unit

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Everyone wishes to take credit from Chinese accomplishments.

If J10 is a copy of Su27, how come people here are claiming it to be a copy of Lavi?
If J10 is a copy of Lavi, how come Russians are claiming it to be a copy of Su27?

People aren't even sure abou that, but still they have the nerve to claimt it to be a copy.

Typical losers.
the problem is merely about the levels here...the russian source is apprently a piece of crap and my indian friends somehow picked the laughable article.......

G90

Russia is a country of wankers.

J-10 is a copy of Su-27? FC-1 is a copy of MiG-29? J-20 is a copy of MiG-1.44 despite the fact actually MiG-1.44 looks like a poor man's version of China's 1960-era J-9VI-2?

China dont want russian su-35, NOT A SINGLE CHINESE SOURCE EXPRESS CHINA IS EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED IN SU-35, PERIOD.

As for the reasons, well, I think the well-known pathetic performances of Su-27/Su-30 in PLAAF/PLAN against more capable fighters like J-10 during military excerises is the main reason why China shut down the license production line of Su-27 and why China has no interests at all for any russian fighters laterly.

s002wjh

Country flag
Russia is a country of wankers.

J-10 is a copy of Su-27? FC-1 is a copy of MiG-29? J-20 is a copy of MiG-1.44 despite the fact actually MiG-1.44 looks like a poor man's version of China's 1960-era J-9VI-2?

China dont want russian su-35, NOT A SINGLE CHINESE SOURCE EXPRESS CHINA IS EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED IN SU-35, PERIOD.

As for the reasons, well, I think the well-known pathetic performances of Su-27/Su-30 in PLAAF/PLAN against more capable fighters like J-10 during military excerises is the main reason why China shut down the license production line of Su-27 and why China has no interests at all for any russian fighters laterly.
could you point me to the source/link of these "pathetic" performance su27/30 vs j10? as far as i know the shutdown of su27 was because j11 and china has acquire all the know how on su27.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
We are reading.

But that doesn't contradict our original contention that China is more self-reliant than India. A contention that irks many Indians here, and they seek to discredit Chinese accomplishments by comparing China with Russia.
Bad luck Nimo, this thread is on China/Russia and not India.

G90

could you point me to the source/link of these "pathetic" performance su27/30 vs j10? as far as i know the shutdown of su27 was because j11 and china has acquire all the know how on su27.
There are many official Chinese sources:

2 J-10 vs 4 Su-27, the score is 4:0

This is a news from PLA's official news paper: PLA Daily
Öйú¼ß-10Õ½»úÒѳɽ¨ÖÆÐγÉʵսÄÜÁ¦--¾üÊÂ--ÈËÃñÍø

1 J-10 vs 4 Su-27, the score is again,4:0

Again, this is a news from PLA daily:
½â·Å¾ü¹ú²úÐÂÐÍÕ½»úͬʱ¶Ô¿¹4¼ÜµÐ»ú»ñʤ

1-on-1 dog fight, J-10 vs Su-27, J-10 won with 10:1

This news is written by PLAAF's news agency:
歼-10战机试飞揭秘 海军型研制全面推进(图)_时事图片_新闻_腾讯网

6 J-10 vs 6 Su-30, J-10 won with 5:0

And the only suriviving SU-30 is driven by the BEST Su-30 pilot in PLA, and he only escape J-10's hunt very narrowly:

Again, this is a news from PLA daily:
苏-30与歼-10对抗演习:蓝方空战0比5却被判赢_军事频道_凤凰网

Global Defence

New threads

Articles