Statue of Subhash Chandra Bose to be installed at India Gate

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Statue of Subhash Chandra Bose to be installed at India Gate, says PM Modi
“At a time when the entire nation is marking the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, I am glad to share that his grand statue, made of granite, will be installed at India Gate,” PM Modi tweeted on Friday.
1642761566840.png

Statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose will be installed at India Gate, PM Modi announced on Monday. (Twitter/@NarendraModi)

Ahead of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s 125th birth anniversary, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that his statue will be installed at India Gate to honour his contribution to the independence movement. Until the installation is completed, a hologram of Netaji will be projected at the site of the statue, the prime minister said. “I will unveil the hologram statue on 23rd January, Netaji’s birth anniversary,” he tweeted.

“At a time when the entire nation is marking the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, I am glad to share that his grand statue, made of granite, will be installed at India Gate,” PM Modi tweeted on Friday. “This would be a symbol of India’s indebtedness to him.”

The statue will be installed under the grand canopy near which the Amar Jawan Jyothi flickers in remembrance of India’s martyrs. The eternal flame, which has not been extinguished for 50 years, will be put off on Friday, as it will be merged with the flame at the National War Memorial.

1642761615362.png

The statue will be installed under the grand canopy near which the Amar Jawan Jyothi flickers in remembrance of India’s martyrs. (Image: Government of India)

The canopy, which was built along with the rest of the grand monument in the 1930s by Sir Edwin Lutyens, once housed a statue of the former king of England George V. The statue was later moved to Coronation Park in Central Delhi in the mid-1960s.

“This is a befitting tribute to the legendary Netaji, who gave everything for India’s freedom,” Union Home Minister Amit Shah tweeted.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Netaji Bose statue to be installed at India Gate
Narendra Modi makes the announcement on Twitter

1642761832271.png

A grand statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose will come up at India Gate as a symbol of national gratitude to the leader.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday made the announcement on Twitter.

“At a time when the entire nation is marking the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, I am glad to share that his grand statue, made of granite, will be installed at India Gate. This would be a symbol of India’s indebtedness to him,” the PM said.

Till the statue comes up, a hologram will come up at the same place.

The PM said, “Till the grand statue of Netaji Bose is completed, a hologram statue of his would be present at the same place. I will unveil the hologram statue on 23rd January, Netaji’s birth anniversary.”

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Grand Statue To Be Installed At India Gate, Says PM Modi
Until the installation is completed, a hologram of Netaji will be projected at the site of the statue, the prime minister said.
1642761901709.png

Hologram statue of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose will be installed at India Gate Until physical statute is ready: PM Modi

New Delhi: Ahead of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s 125th birth anniversary, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that his statue will be installed at India Gate to honour his contribution to the independence movement. “At a time when the entire nation is marking the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, I am glad to share that his grand statue, made of granite, will be installed at India Gate,” PM Modi tweeted on Friday. “This would be a symbol of India’s indebtedness to him.”

Until the installation is completed, a hologram of Netaji will be projected at the site of the statue, the prime minister said. “I will unveil the hologram statue on 23rd January, Netaji’s birth anniversary,” he tweeted.
Till the grand statue of Netaji Bose is completed, a hologram statue of his would be present at the same place. I will unveil the hologram statue on 23rd January, Netaji’s birth anniversary.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Statue of Subhash Chandra Bose to be installed at India Gate, says PM Modi
“At a time when the entire nation is marking the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, I am glad to share that his grand statue, made of granite, will be installed at India Gate,” PM Modi tweeted on Friday.
View attachment 133061
Statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose will be installed at India Gate, PM Modi announced on Monday. (Twitter/@NarendraModi)

Ahead of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s 125th birth anniversary, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that his statue will be installed at India Gate to honour his contribution to the independence movement. Until the installation is completed, a hologram of Netaji will be projected at the site of the statue, the prime minister said. “I will unveil the hologram statue on 23rd January, Netaji’s birth anniversary,” he tweeted.

“At a time when the entire nation is marking the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, I am glad to share that his grand statue, made of granite, will be installed at India Gate,” PM Modi tweeted on Friday. “This would be a symbol of India’s indebtedness to him.”

The statue will be installed under the grand canopy near which the Amar Jawan Jyothi flickers in remembrance of India’s martyrs. The eternal flame, which has not been extinguished for 50 years, will be put off on Friday, as it will be merged with the flame at the National War Memorial.

View attachment 133062
The statue will be installed under the grand canopy near which the Amar Jawan Jyothi flickers in remembrance of India’s martyrs. (Image: Government of India)

The canopy, which was built along with the rest of the grand monument in the 1930s by Sir Edwin Lutyens, once housed a statue of the former king of England George V. The statue was later moved to Coronation Park in Central Delhi in the mid-1960s.

“This is a befitting tribute to the legendary Netaji, who gave everything for India’s freedom,” Union Home Minister Amit Shah tweeted.

Modi, Shah and yogi are destroying pseudo sicular base on which the flimpsy building of pseudo sicularism was built.

Global Defence

Articles