Space exploration and technology

Is Solar Electrification Good for Military??

• Total voters

Marlion

Country flag
I like this because a country of that size does have a lot of brilliant people who are capable of doing things in space. I am not surprised that people from the country are doing this because there are a lot of talented geniuses in the country and they will be amazing when it comes to their ability. Hopefully, people are more accepting of the change because this is a huge investment for people.

Challenger007

Country flag
I like this because a country of that size does have a lot of brilliant people who are capable of doing things in space. I am not surprised that people from the country are doing this because there are a lot of talented geniuses in the country and they will be amazing when it comes to their ability. Hopefully, people are more accepting of the change because this is a huge investment for people.
There are a lot of talented and brilliant people in many countries. The implementation of their ideas is often impossible because there is no adequate funding. But still, there are sponsors, funding is found, and gradually the aerospace industry begins to develop around the world. It is interesting for me to follow the progress in all countries. Recently I was attracted by the Dragonfly company, which has fresh ideas not only for studying space, but also for studying the Earth "from the outside". More info if desired can be found on their website, because the ideas of protecting nature, creating powerful optical instruments.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles