Space exploration and technology

Is Solar Electrification Good for Military??

• Total voters

Marlion

Country flag
I like this because a country of that size does have a lot of brilliant people who are capable of doing things in space. I am not surprised that people from the country are doing this because there are a lot of talented geniuses in the country and they will be amazing when it comes to their ability. Hopefully, people are more accepting of the change because this is a huge investment for people.

Challenger007

Country flag
I like this because a country of that size does have a lot of brilliant people who are capable of doing things in space. I am not surprised that people from the country are doing this because there are a lot of talented geniuses in the country and they will be amazing when it comes to their ability. Hopefully, people are more accepting of the change because this is a huge investment for people.
There are a lot of talented and brilliant people in many countries. The implementation of their ideas is often impossible because there is no adequate funding. But still, there are sponsors, funding is found, and gradually the aerospace industry begins to develop around the world. It is interesting for me to follow the progress in all countries. Recently I was attracted by the Dragonfly company, which has fresh ideas not only for studying space, but also for studying the Earth "from the outside". More info if desired can be found on their website, because the ideas of protecting nature, creating powerful optical instruments.

leon66

Country flag
Scientists from one space company figured out how to remake plastic waste into rocket fuel that has already been successfully tested. This type of rocket fuel can be used in some small launches like delivering microsatellites and so on... The new type of fuel for rockets might be another step towards solving environmental issues.

Julie Jones

Country flag
Everything is developing with tremendous progress, and the future is in space exploration. But the truth is, there is not enough finance for many good ideas, but with the great progress we are subsequently attracting funding. I watch the development of the space industry and the problems on Earth. Attracted by the Skyrora company, the developers of the Skylark-L in the field of ecological fuel, progress in space, and concern for the environment on Earth.

leon66

Country flag
Everything is developing with tremendous progress, and the future is in space exploration. But the truth is, there is not enough finance for many good ideas, but with the great progress we are subsequently attracting funding. I watch the development of the space industry and the problems on Earth. Attracted by the Skyrora company, the developers of the Skylark-L in the field of ecological fuel, progress in space, and concern for the environment on Earth.
Yeah, I agree with you. There are many worthy projects that nobody pais attention to. Unfortunately, big space agencies are worried more about some useless projects like colonizing Mars or Venus and do not pay attention to the issues that must be solved.

leon66

Country flag
Getting back to the rocket fuel remade from plastic, the name of it is ecosene. It has been invented by one private space company from Scotland. This type of the rocket fuel has been tested and the test has shown that ecosene is 1% - 3% better than kerosene by its energy characteristics.

leon66

Country flag
However, only particular types of plastic waste can be converted into the rocket fuel. These types like polypropylene (PP), polyester (PE), polystyrene (PS) and their mixtures and analogues.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah, I agree with you. There are many worthy projects that nobody pais attention to. Unfortunately, big space agencies are worried more about some useless projects like colonizing Mars or Venus and do not pay attention to the issues that must be solved.
What do you think are the issues that must be solved first.
AFAIK both expedition as well as lowering launch cost through readability are very much part of agenda.

Julie Jones

Country flag
Getting back to the rocket fuel remade from plastic, the name of it is ecosene. It has been invented by one private space company from Scotland. This type of the rocket fuel has been tested and the test has shown that ecosene is 1% - 3% better than kerosene by its energy characteristics.
But do not forget that plastic is critically polluting the environment. Now all climatic disasters are due to ecology, I don't think that plastic will not make it worse

leon66

Country flag
But do not forget that plastic is critically polluting the environment. Now all climatic disasters are due to ecology, I don't think that plastic will not make it worse
As far as I understand, this kind of rocket fuel is is more ecological than ordinary rocket fuel. I think that with the number of plastic waste all around the globe it might help to clean the environment.

Varoon2

Country flag

The exoplanet search and study group at the Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad, led by Prof. Abhijit Chakraborty, has discovered a new exoplanet orbiting too close to an evolved or aging star with a mass of 1.5 times that of our Sun and located 725 light years away. This discovery is made using PRL Advanced Radial-velocity Abu-sky Search (PARAS) optical fiber-fed spectrograph, the first of its kind in India, on the 1.2 metre Telescope of PRL at its Mt. Abu Observatory. Using PARAS, which has the capability to measure mass of an exoplanet, the exoplanet’s mass is found to be 70% and size about 1.4 times that of the Jupiter. These measurements were carr...

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I have a few Questions with Regards to Space exploration and technology:
1) is it possible that one day we will be able to do interstellar travel(interstellar travel refers to the currently theoretical idea of interstellar probes or crewed spacecraft moving between stars or planetary systems in a galaxy)
2) is it possible that in the near future, We might be able to build starships and spaceships which could Operate near our own planet?(they could also be militarised for use ,incase of an hostile encounter with Extraterrestrials if they exist)
3)Do Aliens Exist?(you can share your opinion on this one)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have a few Questions with Regards to Space exploration and technology:
1) is it possible that one day we will be able to do interstellar travel(interstellar travel refers to the currently theoretical idea of interstellar probes or crewed spacecraft moving between stars or planetary systems in a galaxy)
2) is it possible that in the near future, We might be able to build starships and spaceships which could Operate near our own planet?(they could also be militarised for use ,incase of an hostile encounter with Extraterrestrials if they exist)
3)Do Aliens Exist?(you can share your opinion on this one)

I think so. Just imagine what space travel would be like in 100 years? 200 years?

Super Flanker

Country flag
I think so. Just imagine what soace travel would be like in 100 years? 200 years?
Yeah man exactly ,we have so much Potential for Space exploration.
We have been able to build Advanced Aircrafts and basic space Technology which 200 years ago was perceived to be just science fiction?
God knows what we might be build in the near future!
Who knows maybe in the near future we might be able to build starships and what not etc!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeah man exactly ,we have so much Potential for Space exploration.
We have been able to build Advanced Aircrafts and basic space Technology which 200 years ago was perceived to be just science fiction?
God knows what we might be build in the near future!
Who knows maybe in the near future we might be able to build starships and what not etc!

And just imagine the advancements in 100 years in the field of genetic engineering, ageing, materials, etc... How will societies look by then?

Super Flanker

Country flag
And just imagine the advancements in 100 years in the field of genetic engineering, ageing, materials, etc... How will societies look by then?
Who knows mate? Maybe we will be having Flying Cars in another 100-200 years? Maybe we will be having Colonizes on other planets? who knows!

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey guys! What do you all think? Do you think that Warp Technology could be a reality in the near future?
Enterprise2.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles