Serbia to formally sue Croatia for genocide

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

Serbs and Jews and Roma were VICTIMS be cause they were considered lower race(animals)!

and most of us indian ( myself included ) being brown-skin would probably have been classified with the roma and therefore qualifed to share their fate ! !

jakojako777

and most of us indian ( myself included ) being brown-skin would probably have been classified with the roma and therefore qualifed to share their fate ! !
EXACT observation but what are you trying to say to me?
Pleas be simple and direct if possible

jakojako777

I'm simple and direct and I prefer when people don't beat around the bush ...
Are you perhaps accusing me of insulting somebody?!

I am SERB and we were considered LOWER human beings! They would shoot you like dog without judge without question NOTHING!
Just like dog!
Are you insinuating that I'm being racist???!
I can't believe this!
IT IS FACT that SS ,GESTAPO and Croat USTASE would treat Serbs,Jews and Roma like animals!
I do NOT exaggerate and I do NOT insult be cause I am SERB !

jakojako777

PLEASE READ THIS TRUE STORY AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND !

“Franciscan Pero Brzica, Ante Zrinusic, Sipka and I waged a bet on who would slaughter more prisoners that night. The killing started and already after an hour I slaughtered much more than they did. It seemed to me that I was in seventh heaven. I had never felt such bliss in my life. And already after a few hours I slaughtered 1,100 people, while the others only managed to kill 300 to 400 each. And then, when I was experiencing the greatest ecstasy I noticed an elderly peasant standing and peacefully and calmly watching me slaughter my victims and them dying in the greatest pain. That look of his shook me: in the midst of the greatest ecstasy I suddenly froze and for some time couldn't make a single move. And then I walked up to him and found out that he was some Vukasin [Mandrapa] from the village of Klepci near Capljina whose whole family had been killed, and who was sent to Jasenovac after having worked in the forests. He spoke this with incomprehensible peace which affected me more than the terrible cries around us. All at once I felt the wish to disrupt his peace with the most brutal torturing and, through his suffering, to restore my ecstasy and continue to enjoy the inflicting of pain.

“I singled him out and sat him down on a log. I ordered him to cry out: ‘Long live Poglavnik [Fuehrer] Pavelić!', or I would cut his ear off. Vukasin was silent. I ripped his ear off. He didn't say a word. I told him once again to cry out ‘Long live Pavelić!' or I would tear off the other ear too. I tore off the other ear. ‘Yell: “Long live Pavelić!”, or I'll tear off your nose.' And when I ordered him for the fourth time to yell ‘Long live Pavelić!' and threatened to take his heart out with a knife, he looked at me, that is, somehow through me and over me into uncertainty and slowly said: ‘Do your job, child.' [Radi ti, dijete, svoj posao.] After that, these words of his totally bewildered me. I froze, plucked out his eyes, tore out his heart, cut his throat from ear to ear and threw him into the pit. But then something broke within me and I could no longer kill that night.

“Franciscan Pero Brzica won the bet because he had slaughtered 1,360 prisoners and I paid the bet without a word.” (Qtd. in The Role of the Vatican in the Breakup of the Yugoslav State, by Dr. Milan Bulajić, Belgrade, 1994: 156-157; from a Jan., 1943, interview with Friganović by psychiatrist Dr. Nedo Zec, who was also an inmate at Jasenovac.)

FROM
Wanda B. Schindley
Hidden History: The Horror of Jasenovac

Jasenovac - Donja Gradina: The Horror of Jasenovac

A.V.

in those days i presume racism was not about color only it was more about an ideology and practice similarly what the world is facing today in forms of terrorism its not about religion or color alone but about the ideology and mindset so color plays/played a very small part of the whole event

jakojako777

SYMBOLS of USTASE LETTER "U" and "KAMA"=TWO EDGE KNIFE(for cutting throats of their victims Serbs,Jews ,Roma)

BILL POSTER CALLING VOLUNTEERS (only) TO GO ON RUSSIAN FRONT TO FIGHT RED ARMY

jakojako777

EXTREMELY RARE COLOR PHOTO
CROAT NAZI TECHNICIANS PREPARING CROAT AVIATION BOMBER "Dornie"

The first prototype of the Dornier 17 flew in 1934 as part of a competition to provide Lufthansa with a passenger plane that could fly passengers around western Europe. However, its fuselage proved to be too slim for passengers but its military potential was soon spotted. The plane's narrow fuselage gave it the nickname 'flying pencil' and the first military variant flew in 1935. It was capable of flying with a 1,102 lbs (1500 kg) bomb load and with most German warplanes of this time, saw service in the Spanish Civil War in 1937.

The first public appearance of the plane was at a military air show near Zurich, also in 1937. Here it proved to be an agile and manoeuvrable plane - when it is taken into consideration that it was designed as a bomber.

The Luftwaffe valued the plane as was shown by production levels for the plane at the start of the war. 1,700 Dornier 17's were built between 1939 and 1940. It made its mark in the attack on Poland in September 1939 and its versatility was such that it was used as a bomber, reconnaissance plane and as a pathfinder by the Luftwaffe. Its limitations were shown in the Battle of Britain, however, when it became clear that the plane was very vulnerable to attacks from the rear and from below and that its defensive armaments were poor. As with other German bombers, against a poor air force, the Dornier 17 did well and the Luftwaffe clearly was over-confident as to its capabilities. Against the formidable opponents of Fighter Command, the Dornier 17 was a lot more vulnerable.

The plane was withdrawn from service in 1941.

Facts:

Maximum speed: 255 mph (410 km/h) at 4000 feet (1220 meters)

Maximum ceiling: 26,905 feet (8,200 meters)

Maximum range (721 miles (1160 km)
Dornier Do 17

Global Defence

New threads

Articles