Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

Tarun Kumar

Lol I am not a false flagger but a proud Indian. As for the Aryan debate, I am attaching a link

http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/genetics-aryan-debate

Basically the thrust of this article is that aryan imprint into Indian genes is very limited which disproves mass migration (although may not disprove trickle migration). Priestly classes had evolved quite early in India, even during Harappan times but no evidence of their foreign origin.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Just wondering what people's reactions would have been like had they named that newborn "Abdul" as a reference in reverence of Abdul Kalam.............

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bollywood stars give their newborn son the controversial name of a brutal Mongol conqueror

NEW DELHI — Many Indians on Tuesday weighed in when one of Bollywood’s most stylish couples announced they had given birth to a new baby boy.

The baby's name is Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi. “Taimur” is a name many Indians may recognize from their school history textbooks. Taimur the Lame, often known as Timur or Tamerlane, was a brutal Mongol invader who conquered many parts of Persia and central Asia. He called himself the “sword of Islam” and used religious symbols for his conquests.Taimurslaughtered hundreds of thousands of Indians on his way to capture Delhi in the 14th century. In Indian history, his name is synonymous with massacres, forced conversions and RAPES.He killed 17 million people!!!!!!!!!!

So when Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan — who are fondly called “Saifeena” by the gushing Indian media, imitating the term “Brangelina” — announced their son's name, it opened a Pandora’s box. News outlets immediately began dishing out short history lessons about the medieval tyrant, and some on social media attacked the choice.

The couple's defenders pointed out that Taimur means “like iron” in Turkic languages, trying to counter the volley of criticism on Twitter. Much like celebrity kids such as Beyoncé's daughter, Blue Ivy, in the United States, Taimur is already a star on Twitter.

“While their fans wait to get the first glimpse of the prince, one thing is clear — he has already been put in the spotlight, courtesy his unique name,” News18.com reported.

=======================================================================================
@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu Kundu @WARREN SS

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I think mere haatho 3 murder hone wale hain..........................................................

Ek accha wakeel khoj leta hoon

India22

The couple's defenders pointed out that Taimur means “like iron” in Turkic languages, trying to counter the volley of criticism on Twitter. Much like celebrity kids such as Beyoncé's daughter, Blue Ivy, in the United States, Taimur is already a star on Twitter.
And they are not Turk, they do not speak Turk language. Cultural Imperialism.

India22

Some people are saying not to intervene in personal matter. When it is true same time, we have also the right to judge anyone's personal decision's intellectual value, just like someone made a decision does not mean regardless of its intellectual value it should be accepted or not criticized. Just in my logic someone who votes for a party which is anti-caste his personal decision is intellectually superior than some one who votes for a casteist party. The thing is Truth is above personal choice. Truth is not democracy.

mavles ihctep

Silly publicity to characterless bolly whores.
It's not a big deal, in tamilnadu there r many children named Ravanan.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
This is shameful and wicked. Shows mentality of these these nawabzadas. Such insecure nawabs suffering from identity crisis had financed Pakistan 'movement' and financially helped Pakistan in early days. This nawabzada's grandfather was some small Nawab in Punjab. Although he preferred to stay in India, part of their family moved to Pakistan and became Pakistan army general and ISI officer etc. Dumb Saif ali khan better go and join his distant uncles in Pakistan instead of spoiling his father's name.

Last edited:

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think mere haatho 3 murder hone wale hain..........................................................

Ek accha wakeel khoj leta hoon
Bhai Thand rakh 20Crore hai thokne ke liye. Apna bhe samay aaiyega inko thokne ka. Khoob thokenge inko hum milkar.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
More B'wood nonsense.
And this guy doesn't even seem that famous. He did any movies, seems like a new khan??
Sorry I have only watched like lagaan, 3 idiots, lakshya and a couple more.

BTW in that pic above why is he wearing coolers inside the house? Retarded??

Kshatriya87

Country flag
And more nationalistic. Baahubali actor Rana Daggubati's next flick is about hunting down PNS Ghazi near Vizag:

It's being primarily made in Telugu, with reenactment in Hindi and dubbing to Tamil. Shot in AP/TS, and special-effects done in Hyderabad.

My point is South Indian cinema has not been overrun by cultural-cucks like Bollywood has.
# Shut up and take my money.

This one is worth spending money for.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well, southie cinemas are better no doubt, but northie dudes won't understand the language. And the entire beauty of the movie can be felt only by understanding the language. So better to develop your own indigenous industry in north with original down to earth stories that touch the audience. Or learn south languages :)

PS: I think there is a kind admiration in the north for "foreign stuff" (as in "Oh I did one in H'wood I'm awesome" or "Taimur is awesome ima name my child after him" and a good dose of self-hate???

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This idiot woman journalist below was comparing it with Islamophobia which is a IDIOTIC and Communal idea.

She called the whole idea of questioning as totally rediculous and went on to justify that rapist of Nirbhaya was named as "Ram".What a shameless bitch trying to give it communal twist!!! She seems to be another Burqa Dutt in the making :tsk:

About name...Why not name after APJ Kalam or Abdul Hamid whose name signify something nice.Who has issue with names of these Muslims??? But that convert whore Kareena has to show she is really characterless.

See below that Burqa Dutt - II so anyone knows her name?

IMG_20161221_204204345_HDR.jpg

Kshatriya87

Country flag
There's a good way to tackle this. Start a trend on all social media platforms #LANGURalikhan.

Keep it going this it catches up and these retards are forced to change the name,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles