Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

mayfair

Two things people

1. Kareena is a Christian. Her mother was one and she raised BOTH her daughters as one as well.

2. Stop bringing in Narendra Modi into this. Are you lot really that dumb in the an attempt to score a point you are equating Indian PM with a mass murdering, bigoted, genocidal Islamist?

mayfair

Poor kid. Somewhere along the line he's going to get his ass kicked because of his stupid ass parents.
Far from it actually. There are plenty of Indian Muslims named Taimur, Aurangzeb, Saladdhin, Saddam, Babar, Nadir Shah and Ahmed Shah. You don't see them getting their arses kicked do you?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Far from it actually. There are plenty of Indian Muslims named Taimur, Aurangzeb, Saladdhin, Saddam, Babar, Nadir Shah and Ahmed Shah. You don't see them getting their arses kicked do you?
Yeah, but those are nobodies. Putting aside Saif's inheritence, Saif-Kareena made money off Hindus and intend to do so. As public figures they should show better judgment.

I hope the kid gets his ass kicked a lot by the generation raised by Chota Bheem, born to Modi voters.

mayfair

I hope the kid gets his ass kicked a lot by the generation raised by Chota Bheem, born to Modi voters.
You mean the same generation that flocked the cinemas to make PK the big blockbuster?
You mean the same generation that swoon over Fawad Khan and Mahira?
You mean the same generation that campaigns for crackerless Diwali and waterless Holi, but eagerly waits for Santa Claus to leave them presents under the Christmas tree?

This is a country where a person named Stalin could very well become the next Chief Minister of a progressive state,
Where people invoking Chairman Mao run rampant in universities and colleges,
Where a beach is named after Saddam,
Where our Geography books still carry the name "Hindu Kush" for mountains in Afghanistan,
Where Osama bin Laden look-alike is used for election campaigning.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You mean the same generation that flocked the cinemas to make PK the big blockbuster?
I mean the generation that made Baahubali an even bigger blockbuster than PK and all the Khan movies put together in 2015.

You mean the same generation that swoon over Fawad Khan and Mahira?
I mean the generation that effectively made Karan Johar literally beg the Indian public for mercy for hiring Fawad Khan, and made him promise to not hire him again (and which forced the Producers Guild to ban hiring Paki artists).

You mean the same generation that campaigns for crackerless Diwali and waterless Holi, but eagerly waits for Santa Claus to leave them presents under the Christmas tree?
I mean the generation that fuels continuing growth in the fireworks industry, and the economic uptick seen during the Hindu festive season.

mayfair

^^ There are promising signs indeed, hope long may it continue.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
We should name our next nuclear missiles Shivaji next aircraft carrier Ins Bappa Rawal
Next high powered energy weapon Gobind(Reference to Guru Govind Singh ji and Lord Shri Krishna ) and next aircraft named after the father of RSS
And here from the likes of Arundickt rand on the saffronization of the armed forces of india and suckulerism has died or rather brutally murdered by the bloody shangis

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
You're quoting Churchill in your signature ... the same man who said Indians are a beastly people with a beastly culture.:laugh:
He aslo said one more thing
"Genius is a complete hob nob:pound:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
And Taimur's son was Shahrukh whom he left in charge.

Saif is not an Indian, his terrorist ancestors came to India as Pashtun mercenary who fought against Rebel Hindu Rajas for British. British grant him Jagir in Pataudi in Ahirwal a Yadav dominated area in Haryana.

This also shows the mentality of these pigs and another reason why to boycott their Films.

DingDong

Country flag
People must shift to South Indian and Regional movies, better content, closer to our culture.

Krusty

Country flag
Poor kid. Somewhere along the line he's going to get his ass kicked because of his stupid ass parents.
He won't. On the contrary he will become a poster boy and every girl will want to sleep with him. If he becomes an actor they will flock to his movies. Most Indians are shameless not to mention pathetic in history. Can you imagine the reaction of anyone in the US or U.K names their Son 'Hitler'?

Krusty

Country flag
Nah the girls won't they rather sleep with a Hindu and we better see movies with Hindu Actors
This doesn't align with the trend. It's just like a hopeful wish. The current khans should have been kicked out of business for the shit they have already pulled. And yet here they are. As popular as always. Whereas Kamal Hassan got pulled into such a big contraversy for showing the Taliban hanging people. So much so that at one point, he wanted to leave the country for good. This is the difference.

India22

These dumb people dont even know Taimur sacked Baghdad killing lots of Muslims. Seriously these people dont know a damn about history. Use of Arabic and Western names just for sake of religion has to be stopped. That's why Bollywood needs to be changed. They use too much English and Farsi words which is polluting Hindi.

indiazain

Country flag
I mean the generation that made Baahubali an even bigger blockbuster than PK and all the Khan movies put together in 2015.

I mean the generation that effectively made Karan Johar literally beg the Indian public for mercy for hiring Fawad Khan, and made him promise to not hire him again (and which forced the Producers Guild to ban hiring Paki artists).

I mean the generation that fuels continuing growth in the fireworks industry, and the economic uptick seen during the Hindu festive season.
I dont know what stopped them from naming him "Ajmal Amir Kasaab II"

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You guys gotta go little far when RW Hindu groups called her marriage Love Jihad.

Now both Husband and Wife are rubbing it back to Hindus using their son. Those Lindus who will give both benefit of doubt using many theories are fools of first order because this naming is intentional & well thought off.

This naming tells plenty of things about their thinking and over all condition of Hindu who live in a myth that India is a Hindu nation but it is impending Islamic state where more rubbing is on the way against Hindus.

Rather reacting rabidly to individuals I would prefer that condition must be first address where these Jihadis and other anti Hindu factions find easy to humiliate Hindus without repercussions.

Coming back to individuals, Both have affirmed RW Hindus's charge of Love Jihad, where a gold digger has spread her legs, opted Islam for money and entitlement and then gone on offensive by naming her son after murderer of Hindus.

Last edited:

Tarun Kumar

I know what I say will be very controversial but Indians have history of boot licking foreigners. Several aryan priests married local women (I for one believe in aryan migration theory) eg satyavati's marriage to parashar and their progenies carried forward the traditions of caste distinction . Then you had ignominy of several hindu women marrying muslim invaders and their progenies were worse than outsiders on Hindus (eg Aurangzeb who was half Rajput). Many hindu women married British army generals and now u have this tradition being carried forward by loosers like Kareena Kapoor. Except for Shivaji and Chandragupta who were of shudra lineage but powerful kings in their own right , how many emperors of India built a niche on their own ideas?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles