Rustom 2/TAPAS/BH-201 MALE UAV News Updates and Discussions

WolfPack86

Country flag
Indian Defence Updates : Su-75 Production Offer,Hermes-450 Order,ATGM-5 For Army,Navy Tapas Deal

WolfPack86

Country flag
Indian Navy, Air Force Show Interest In 'Made In India' Tapas Drones Say Defense Officials

NutCracker

Country flag
Navy who has legit concerns for endurace of Tapas because you can't fuckin land in the middle of the ocean , has shown interest into buying few Tapas .

But Army who can land it autonomously, refuel and take off from anywhere among a dozen airports available in 500km radius, is managed by Jurnails with some "special kids" needs which can not be fulfilled by Tapas.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Navy who has legit concerns for endurace of Tapas because you can't fuckin land in the middle of the ocean , has shown interest into buying few Tapas .

But Army who can land it autonomously, refuel and take off from anywhere among a dozen airports available in 500km radius, is managed by Jurnails with some "special kids" needs which can not be fulfilled by Tapas.
With drag and weight reduction they are hoping for around 20hrs of endurance if that dosent give it boost idk what will man

P.S - that 20 hrs is with payload

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Idk much about drones but 20hrs with payload doesn’t sound toooo bad it’s manageable is it not?
It's great, better than some ahmm drones in our condition which tapas outperforms already and that is with satcom but I would wait for first flight now before making claims so I don't fall hard on my teeth which btw shouldn't be far away after taxi trails were done

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles