Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

bhramos

Country flag
Russian Military Police in Syria [ Part 1 ] May - June of 2017 | (Eng subs)

bhramos

Country flag
Russia stops cooperation with the US on the memorandum on incidents in the skies over Syria

Russian Ministry of Defense from 19 June to stop cooperation with the United States in the framework of the memorandum on the prevention of incidents in the skies over Syria.
This was reported in the statement of the military department, acted in order RT.

The Defense Ministry said that the actions of the US Air Force against the official Damascus is a flagrant violation of international law, as well as military aggression towards Syria.

"Moreover, in the airspace of Syria in this period performed tasks Russian planes videoconferencing. However, the command coalition not use an existing communication channel between the air Commands airbase El Udeid (Qatar) and airbase Hmeymim to prevent incidents airspace Syria "- underlined in the department.

The Ministry added that such actions are seen as a conscious failure to comply with its obligations under the Memorandum on prevention of incidents and security of aviation flight during operations in Syria on 20 October 2015.

"The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation from 19 June to terminate interaction with the American side in the framework of the Memorandum on prevention of incidents and security of aviation flight during operations in Syria and demands a thorough investigation of the US command to the provision of its results and the measures taken," - says the statement.

Earlier, the Russian Foreign Ministry called the strike on the US Air Force fighter Syria act of aggression.

https://russian.rt.com/world/news/401287-minoborony-prekraschaet-vzaimodeistvie-ssha

bhramos

Country flag
CAA entered the province of Deir ez-Zor, organizing covert attack from their positions on the Iraqi border. T2 station within sight.

source

Modern Patriot

Why Russia is all about threats?
And Reportedly the pilot has been evacuated from the area controlled by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). SDF units were trying to prevent this but failed.

pmaitra

Also Russians have suspended a hotline for air incidences after USA shot down a syrian military plane.
This means now we can see if the baap in syria is russian air defence systems or USAF.
Right @pmaitra ?
From what we have seen so far, Russia will not do anything drastic. Russia understands that the US military is under the control of individuals who are used to brinkmanship, partly due to the unopposed campaigns the US has carried out since the collapse of the USSR. Russia also understands that Trump has been effectively boxed in by the Democrats and the Deep State and that even if he said anything to reign in the US military, it might not work out. I am stopping short of hinting at a quasi-mutiny. The day the US shot down a Syrian Sukhoi-22, Putin called upon US businesses to cooperate with Russia.

I don't know what is happening. The Kurds were always very close to Raqqa so I don't think SAA will be able to control Raqqa anytime soon. Russia needs to focus on lifting the siege in Deir-Ezzor. I don't know why the Iranian backed militia are flying drones over al-Tanf. I suppose it is a ploy at harassment. I suspect an Iranian drone costs much less than the missile that the US is using to shoot them down.

Willy2

I don't know what is happening. The Kurds were always very close to Raqqa so I don't think SAA will be able to control Raqqa anytime soon. Russia needs to focus on lifting the siege in Deir-Ezzor.
I think they are't , ISIS's defense along main Palmyra-Sukhna-Deirezzor highway is very strong..I follow many pro-syrian websites , there are always rumors for months about gathering of large forces in palmyra for massive advance towards Deir-ezzor through the highway.....but they did't get much , only Arak and T3 pumping station they get..I think SAA and Russia did't accept , but they fail to breakthrough the defense of ISIS in that area...which they strengthen earlier .also they have now terrorist fleeing from mashkana plain and Raqqa....
So they chose to follow the norther route to attack ISIS , The raqqa advance ca get 2 Objectives, Laying ultimate siege of city of Raqqa by capturing southern bank ,not necesurrily invasion, but cut-off escape route and force jihadi to fights lifes war against SDF in raqqa.
Also the Rusefa point SAA capture lead 2 roads to Sukhna from north and also a road to Deir-ezzor .
I think they speed in which Raqqa war progress as SDF capture district after district..it will over soon , then SDF surely launch advance along Khabur river to capture oil field of Deir-ezzor...
Don't know ..but it possible in coming days we can see high escalation along turkish-Syria border.. Russia might against use turkey to escalate border and force them to divert resources to north...they have a very good trial just before the start of raqqa offense...which delay the offensive fora month..let see

Willy2

SDF capture Kashrat fauj , and Kashrat jamat , 2 town south of Raqqa across Euphretes ..it's possible that SDF itself going to laid complete siege on ISIS terrorist of Raqqa...possible SDF-SAA/Russia negotiation ?????

bhramos

Country flag
The fate of the trophy

During the offensive, the Syrian army has been destroyed / severely damaged by a Russian armored vehicle "Shot", which militants seized as a trophy during the capture of Palmyra in December 2016.

The car was among the many trophies of captured fighters and then used in the 2017 spring campaign. A few days ago it judging by the video has been destroyed.

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3492619.html

Global Defence

New threads

Articles