Russian Ambassador To Turkey Shot Dead

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Allah Huuu Akbar...BOOM BOOM!!! I am a Terrorist...I belong to Religion of Peace!
Allah Huuu Akbar...BOOM BOOM!!! I am a Terrorist...I belong to Religion of Peace!

A suit-boot educated Terrorist.

No wonder Allah Huuu Akbar has been turned into synonym of Terrorism today.In many places Muslims are detailed(or taken off a plane) even if they say Allah Huuu Akbar. :lol:

Just a while ago Turkey downed a Russian plane and Russia punished Turkey by economic sanctions.Turkey faced the heat and almost begged Russia to forgive.Turkey Tourism took a big hit so let's see the Russian response since killing of Russian Ambassador is serious.

Turkey has been turned into a Radical Islamic state supporting Terrorists.

More attention needed and this is serious stuff.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @Just telling Truth

Since you are the epicenter of terrorism you are called here.
RIP!

I had got a Russian Friend with username "YarS" on American Military Forum who was explaining me why India must stop being afraid of Islamic terrorists and support Taliban with Russia against ISIS. I will ask him now.

here2where

Nicely stage managed.
Killer shoots. camera zooms out and continues to roll, camera man least bothered about getting shot or killer aiming at him. killer gives lengthy speech repeating aleppo several times. All nicely recorded for global consumption on cnn/aljazeera/france tv/etc.

its got Langley written all over it. BIG gamble..
Being the smart badass he is, Putin will not bite. He will probably build a memorial for the unlucky diplomat and continue to build relations with Erdogan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Pretty sure this event is going to get into history books, simply because of its perfection.

Photography enthusiasts would understand.

Brood Father

Country flag
Look at all the Petrol dollar sponsored tabloids , they only highlight that the Pig who shot ambassador shouted
"This is for Aleppo and Syria "
He also continiously shouted the three magical words (Allah ho Akbar) which instantaneously turns you into a peaceful

And no shit tabloid is showing you that

raja696

Putin will wait till trump take on high seat. No action will be taken and repercussions will be on securing syria. Once the source or double agents are found erdogan will be fucked by Russia generously.

If trump plays peace card with putin. Cia is fucked royally. Too many possibilities.

Krusty

Country flag
Putin will wait till trump take on high seat. No action will be taken and repercussions will be on securing syria. Once the source or double agents are found erdogan will be fucked by Russia generously.

If trump plays peace card with putin. Cia is fucked royally. Too many possibilities.
If trump plays peace card CIA won't just sit down and take it. That idiot Indian American who asked for a presidential assassination just might get her wish granted. It was probably the kind of behaviour that got Kennedy killed. Of course it's unsolved but the coincidence is uncanny. Kennedy attempts to reconcile with the Soviet Union, shortly Kennedy is dead. Make of it what you will.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Pretty sure this event is going to get into history books, simply because of its perfection.

Photography enthusiasts would understand.

Man, the scene looks immaculately clean; not even splatter??

:wtf:

AbRaj

Country flag
Putin doesn't need to do anything against Erdogan.

Erdogan has already created and groomed enough men and matériel for violence. He did it to foment trouble in Syria and oust Bashar al-Assad, but these very men and matériel might end up causing the ouster of Erdogan, the creator himself.
I'm seeing "Pakistan of Europe" in development. RIP progressive Turkey

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
RIP!

I had got a Russian Friend with username "YarS" on American Military Forum who was explaining me why India must stop being afraid of Islamic terrorists and support Taliban with Russia against ISIS. I will ask him now.
Tell him why should not Putin rip kebabds from the world map.....

airtel

Country flag
Russia-US communication channels nearly all 'frozen', the Kremlin says
US State Department refutes Kremlin claim
President Vladimir Putin Reuters
The Kremlin has said nearly all communication channels between the US and Russia are frozen, Russian state media is reporting.

Russia said it did not expect Donald Trump’s incoming US administration to reject Nato enlargement, which Russia opposes, overnight, and that almost all communications channels between it and the United States were frozen, the RIA news agency reported.

“Almost every level of dialogue with the United States is frozen. We don’t communicate with one another, or we do so minimally,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

Russia, Turkey, Iran drawing up 'roadmap' to end Syrian crisis

State Department spokesman John Kirby quickly rejected Mr Peskov's statement.

"It's difficult to know exactly what is meant by this comment, but diplomatic engagement with Russia continues across a wide range of issues," Mr Kirby said in statement emailed to Reuters.

"That we have significant differences with Moscow on some of these issues is well known, but there hasn't been a break in dialogue."

It comes after a series of strong public statements by US politicians including President Barack Obama, after the CIA and FBI both said they believed Russia was behind the hacking of emails relating to Hillary Clinton during the presidential election.

On Tuesday Republican senator John McCain said Russia’s involvement in hacking US systems during presidential election campaigns threatens to “destroy democracy” in its current form.

The senator for Arizona warned there may soon be an “unraveling of the world order” and criticised the “absolute failure of the American leadership” to improve relations with Moscow.

RIA, citing an interview it said Mr Peskov gave to the Mir TV station, quoted him as saying he did not know whether President Vladimir Putin would seek re-election in 2018.

“Everyone’s heads are aching because of work and with projects and nobody is thinking or talking about elections,” Mr Peskov said.

Most Kremlin-watchers expect Mr Putin to run for the presidency again.

Former ambassador to Russia: Putin wanted 'revenge' against Clinton
Last month Mr Trump walked back on a number of statements he made during his campaign when he called Nato “obsolete” and poor value for Washington.

He told Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg he was “strongly committed” to the alliance.

Mr Putin criticised Nato’s “decision-making” when it was announced in November that Russia would expand its deployment of surface-to-air missiles nearer to Europe.

He said: “Why are we reacting to Nato expansion so emotionally? We are concerned by Nato’s decision making.

InsideGov | Graphiq
“What should we do? We have, therefore, to take countermeasures, which means to target with our missile systems the facilities, that, in our opinion, start posing a threat to us.”

This week Russia, alongside Turkey and Iran, was said to be drawing up a “roadmap” for an end to the crisis in Syria.

Reuters contributed to this report.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-frozen-kremlin-putin-cold-war-a7488771.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles