RSS role in bombing samjhota express. mecca masjid

Abir

In this context its interesting to note that tehelka did not accidentally get hold of the so called Asimanand confession by some clever journalistic skulduggery,tehelka has for long played troubadour to congress's machinations against Hindu groups,remember the days when Tehelka became the favored podium for the likes of Arundhati roy and setalvad as they tried to hoist the charge of a Muslim pogrom,purported to have been choreographed and conducted by Hindus of Gujarat.Setalvat is now facing charges of perjury and falsification of affidavits among various other charges of concocting evidence and threatening Gujarat riot victims,tehelka has never been apologetic of its association with these counter nationalists,how can they,they have to earn their bread and onion.Surely tehelka is the not ultimate purveyor truth in indian journalism.
Even if we agree setalvad was concocting evidences(which isn't proved yet just as Modi's involvement in Gujrat riot isn't proved), how is it anti-nationalistic of her? It could be illegal of her, erroneous of her, but anti-nationalistic in what sense? Unless if you think those for whom setalvad was fighting are anti-nationals!

Also what's the point of ad-hominem against Tehalka; Tehelka could be anti-Hindu and anti-India for all we know, but as long as we don't use their opinion but the evidences published by them, proving them as unreliable source means naught!

S.A.T.A

It would be day of great tragedy if justice becomes beholden to evidence published by Setalvads and Tehelka's.The good thing with such published evidence is it saves the over worked govt agencies from having to pursue evidence,not that they at any good at it.Iam totally converted,wafer and confession all that, to this new revolution in investigativeforensics.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Alrite let's assume for a minute that I, as a student of politics, don't know what the meaning of fascism is. So, you tell me Tshering, what is fascism? Give me a definitional meaning of the word, and some credible, institutional sources to back it up. So that I know, we're not just wastin' time.

You don't know the meaning of fascism dude. Congress is the most anti of everything Indian whether faiths or social customs ever. Take a trip to various parts of country where you will find evidences. I am not saying that RSS may be always right. Shastra Pooja is a ritual of theirs and the reason why this country has not become a theocratic lunacy till now despite having more than 10 million potentially armed volunteers of RSS is because they know the difference as an organization between terrorism and nationalism. Otherwise how long do you think it would take 10 million people to dethrone democracy and execute everyone like Communists did? Not even a year.

So you're telling me that the reason this nation has not become a 'theocratic lunacy', is because the RSS have stayed their hand, and that therefore they are a sentient and sensible organization, and that makes them a non-fascist, pro-integrationist, lovely diversity organization? That they know the 'difference between terrorism and nationalism'? Tell me, how do they define nationalism? What exactly, have they done for non-Hindu groups? Because our 'nationalism' today is a multi-faith, faceted approach.

Have you read the RSS manifesto? Have you read some of their early works, works that, to this day, remain the guiding light of the organization? Or the biographies of their early leaders? What do you see?

The RSS is definitionally 'fascist'. That is what they define themselves as. There is no disupute about it. It is not me attributing the word to them.

Have you read M.S. Gowalkar's words about Fascism in Germany:

"German Race pride has now become the topic of the day. To keep up the purity of the Race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic Races—the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for Races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by".​

http://books.google.ca/books?id=Vuk...&resnum=8&ved=0CEIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Or perhaps I should quote you Moonje, mentor of Hedgewar, RSS founder:

"I have thought out a scheme based on Hindu Dharm Shashtra which provides for standardisation of Hinduism throughout India. But the point is that this ideal cannot be brought to effect unless we have our own swaraj with a Hindu as a dictator like Shivaji of old or Mussolini or Hitler of the present day in Italy or Germany."​

Yes, as a rule I agree with Hedgewar that the fundamental reason Hindus have been subjugated and oppressed by foreigners in India, has not been external, but rather due to a 'fundamental flaw' in Hindu character. But the remedy for that is not violent fascism, not integrating the 'other' within a Hindu code, or making that the basis for totalitarian citizenship. It is about being stronger within, about pride (not a misplaced pride) in your sense of identity and about being capable, without having to bragg about it.

Congress has a history of direct and indirect atrocities against different faith branches. First it plays politics to appease them, sucks all the juice out of them and throws them to the dogs. It did this with the Sikh brothers and gave rise to Khalistan movement. Then when it became a real problem, made it look like a hero operation and you know the 1984 result. Same way it promised us grants as "minorities" for monasteries and facilities orally and when later we and our Arunachali cousins complained about religion-themed militancy in NE by so-called self-proclaimed groups like Isaak Muivah, they left us for dogs (I have even posted a thread about Arunachalis complaining about this here.. do read it).
Hold on a minute, didn't you read what I just said?

"And yes, nobody exonerates the Cun*gress from all the bull shit they have done."

Haven't you seen me tearing the Congress when they make mistakes. When they make stupid deals? with the MEA and the Ministry of Defence? or on the Khalistan issue? Have I not called for the arrest and imprisonment of Jagdish Tytler, a renegade and a criminal, in equally vociferous terms? Despite the fact that he has not been indicted on the 'technical grounds of a court of law'?

So, I'll say it again: "The Congress is not exonerated nor exempt from blame for all the shit they have done.

But no, that is not a license to exonerate the RSS from what they have done, and what they may do. But evidently, you seem to think it does...

The difference is in the character of the organization. What is defined as fascist, will always remain fascist. Definitionally and potentially, and in all its institutional leanings and subjugates. It cannot be called to account. On the other hand, what is secular can always be held to account. Because it acts one way, and proclaims itself another. And when it is held to account, it is held to account under the laws and institutions of the nation. The RSS is fascist, right up there with the SIMI and Isaak Muivaah. The Congress is not, it is a left-leaning, bumbling, corrupt party, no more so than any other party of India.

This same thing Congress is doing with Muslims and Christians now what it did with Khalistan issue: using them and once their use is over, they will do worse than what RSS is falsely blamed to do with them. I just want people to realize this dirt of the Con-party. Using and abusing the country's different rich communities for their dirty use.
Ehh? What exactly is the Congress doing to systematically 'alienate' Hindus, persecute them or marginalize them? Is it withholding funds from Hindu-majority states? Is it overriding their politics or sending the CISF or the CRPF in? Is it installing Muslim leaders, where the Hindus don't want them? Or perhaps giving more benefits to one group of society than another? Is it ghettoizing them? or excluding them from jobs or fat fvckin' pensions checks? Is it planting Aseemanand and co. and weapons at RSS shakhas and Bhaktivedanta book trusts? Is it letting off Muslim criminals mass alight?

And what benefit, exactly, are the morons supposed to get from 'using' or pandering to Muslims or Christians in a Hindu majority country? What electoral benefit exactly. What political benefit? Because I assume, this is a national phenomenon, and many Hindus and people like you of sister-faiths, are pissed off about this and not about the mass-corruption that is swamping this country. Explain it to me please, because I fail to see.

BJP is not a hero and infact it is an idiot in many cases and I agree; but it is anything far better than this. And remember, reducing the devil's status can only be done in a step by step process. If we don't punish the parties' faults in a democracy, then what is the use of a democracy?
Let me tell you a couple a three things.

It was during the era of the BJP, that India's most prestigious symbol, the seat of its power, was attacked.

It was during the era of the BJP, that this Government bent over and kowtowed to the demands of airline hijackers, even when the airline was on foreign soil and troops were positioned to cut them up. Interestingly, one of those released coons went on to found the Jaish-e-Mohammed, that organization that continues the 'struggle for Kashmir'. Interesting, how mute the reactions become when I point out that the NDA failed to deal with them Russian Chechnya-style, even when the plane was on foreign soil We then start to talk about 'Indian lives' and the 'precious ity of them'. Even in the aftermath! After all, ain't that what you expected of them!

It was during the era of the BJP, that 15 BSF soldiers were abducted and butchered by Bangladesh rifles across the border. Then had their mutilated bodies carried like carcasses of animals to be delivered to the waiting soldiers at the border, all without a whimper.

Let's cut to the circular and get to the point. The BJP, in its record, has not proved to be 'anyday better' than them. They have failed to kickstart economic reforms, failed to retaliate to terrorism, failed to anticipate wars and then decisively win them. They have fueled internal discontent, failed to prosecute all terror groups involved, failed to curtail inflation (you're talkin about the price rise now!), been far more pal-ly with the neighbouring state, signed the most putrid deal in recognition of Tibet being sovereign Chinese territory, wimped out at the big organizations and been a mess domestically and with their own image.

All things, incidentally, which remind me of the Congress.

Only difference is, the Congress has actually managed to be a lil less vicious and visceral in its degree.

The thing is, we educated people get disgusted with politics and don't go for voting. This reduces the threat to such people as Con-party. So they go to the purposely-kept-illiterate very very poor villagers and tribals for vote and hence they come to power.
The thing is: we educated people get equally conned by all parties: this is the flip side of that fancy word we call the 'incumbency effect'. Without realizing, that our options are far more limited than we actually think.

Ever since booth capturing has stopped, another new tactic has come up; buying off last minute votes.
I don't know what train you're getting at. But if you're alleging that the last general election was rigged to engineer, assign or 'somehow construe' a Congress victory, you've got a lot to prove. Notwithstanding the fact, that it is impossible to engineer a victory on such a wide scale, especially when you're not the incumbent party. And that the BJP have equal means and political sympathies to do so, if they wish. Districts maybe, but states and Centres, no.

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

Just issuing a clarification,RSS has already disowned certain remarks contained in Guru M.S Golwalkar's booklet We, Our Nationhood Defined published in 1938, as not representing the view of the RSS or Guru Golwalkar.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
So you're telling me that the reason this nation has not become a 'theocratic lunacy', is because the RSS is a sentient and sensible organization, and that they've stayed their hand, and that therefore that makes them a non-fascist, pro-integrationist, lovely diversity organization? That they know the 'difference between terrorism and nationalism'. Tell me, how do they define nationalism? What exactly, have they done for non-Hindu groups? Because our 'nationalism' today is a multi-faith, faceted approach.
Multi-faith is an understood concept and is best understood and respected by Indian Army which is the finest example. Not by the government that hands out special favours to specific communities and panders to their whims at the drop of a hat. You should know this better.

The RSS is definitionally 'fascist'. That is what they define themselves as. There is no disupute about it. It is not me attributing the word to them.
Do you know the true meaning of fascism? Or just because WW2 Allies said their interpretation of the word, you also take it as " oh the horror"? :D

Which nation is not Fascist? Tell me. First re-read the definition of Fascism and then tell me which freaking nation on this planet is not Fascist? USA? Russia? Japan? China? Britain? France? Germany? China? In true sense, each and every damn nation in this list is somehow or the other fascist. Most Indians go defining such definitions of such terms by what their previous masters the British and their Allies said rather than pondering and researching on what the word means.

EVERY POWER, EVERY NATION, EVERY COUNTRY AND EVERY EMPIRE in the history of this planet has had SOME OR THE OTHER FORM OF FASCISM EXISTING which is what made them rise to power as a "unique identity". India is no different. First of all the use of the word 'secular' is UTTER BULLCRAP in this country. When non-Indians listen to what meaning the word is perceived and followed as in India, they laugh their heads off.

Let's face it; India's culture is born out of mainstream Hinduism. That is India's ancient culture whether apologists want to accept it or not. Wishing it away by naming it as "supremacist" will only cause further discomfort. As a Buddhist I have no problem in accepting this truth. Nor does my or in general community shouts "Hindu majority discriminating against us". So those who needlessly shout this, should also stop beating their drums.

US-kind of 'melting pot' concept can never be acceptable in India nor will it ever be as this country has always had a way of life of its own. This will only lead to more strain. Terrorism is wrong and I condemn it in every form. But so is its other extreme: apologetic attitude which is the whole reason why such people lose control and become terrorists. Remember everything has a cause and an effect.

It is this kind of thinking of other extreme of terrorism that is what is causing people to turn radical. There is no balance in government approach.

Terrorism alleged on this Aseemananda dude is because he lost his head. There was no such action seen from the mainstream Hindu community before 80s. Do you recollect any such incidents? Some of them had negative effect of Jihad to such extent that they thought terrorism is the only way to respond to terrorism.

TERRORISM OF ANY FORM IS WRONG I AGREE AND I CONDEMN. But you must acknowledge that so-called secular (which is not the true meaning in India) parties have done excesses by neglecting the majority community as well as sister faith branches many times and this discrimination has what stirred this up.

Pakistan has terrorism because it encourages it: But Indian government does nothing about any terrorism irrespective of religion and hence this breeds radicalism even in peaceful communities.

Smoke doesn't come without fire burning.

You must also see the other side with equal impartial attitude as you see this.

You still don't have an answer to this line that I said:

If RSS was indeed a brainless lunatic organization like what it is blamed by secular-extremists, then India wouldn't have been called a secular democracy anymore.

So quit blaming them for what they are not just because of a few rotten apples.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Well in this case the accused seem to be doing the job for CBI, unless there is some vested interest behind his explosive confession which as well might put him behind the bar for rest of his lifetime, we'd have to stick to his version. I'll be more than happy if this he was proved to be doing propaganda for Congress for the sole purpose of maligning RSS.
For your information any confession in Police custody / under CBI custody can be easily countered in a court of law. The accused can simply say he/she was forced to confess by the investigating agency. Swami Aseemanand's statement was recorded by NIA in front of a Magistrate today (If I am not wrong). So let's see how capable is CBI/NIA and whether they can prove it in a court of LAW. Regarding media I do not believe paid journalists like Barkha Dutt and Vir Sanghvi..etc after the Radia tapes.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I can but just laugh reading some of the posts here. No it does no piss me off even.
Some rotten apples don't spoil the organization eh someone said? Well some rotten apples are made examples out of and forget an organization, an entire community, entire religion is made out to be rotten by some.

KS

Bye bye DFI
^^ A hangover that tells how self-shame and sickularism can affect some wannabe-cool Indians. LOL. Nice post. :p
You misconstrued it.

That blog was wriiten by a pro-Hindutva blogger who just ridicules the CBI/NIA in his own satirical way. :D

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You misconstrued it.

That blog was wriiten by a pro-Hindutva blogger who just ridicules the CBI/NIA in his own satirical way. :D
Ooops. The problem is, most people fellow Indians whether of any faith, go to define "fascism", "Hindutva" etc by the definition that yellow media channels like NDTV and IBN-7 give them. Contrary to what they actually are. For example Hindutva as a concept traces back to as old as Vivekananda himself who told this as the essence of Indianness that is present in all the people of India whatever their religion is. Even whether Christianity or Islam, there is a strong mainstream Hindu influence as it is clearly visible in the cultural aspects of these people in India who are very different from middle east and Europe.

This essence is Hindutva. Not a bunch of loonies running around with bombs and blowing up people. The yellow media should rather focus on the real problem of jihad that is alarming in India and showed its biggest head 2 years ago and is a problem in more than 30 countries.

This is not about religion but brainwashing.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I can but just laugh reading some of the posts here. No it does no piss me off even.
Some rotten apples don't spoil the organization eh someone said? Well some rotten apples are made examples out of and forget an organization, an entire community, entire religion is made out to be rotten by some.
Well this is not my personal view, mate :).

But those people whom you are indicating I think, of more than 20 different countries and cultures suffering from the same jihadi situations, are forced to think so.

S.A.T.A

Ooops. The problem is, most people fellow Indians whether of any faith, go to define "fascism", "Hindutva" etc by the definition that yellow media channels like NDTV and IBN-7 give them. Contrary to what they actually are. For example Hindutva as a concept traces back to as old as Vivekananda himself who told this as the essence of Indianness that is present in all the people of India whatever their religion is. Even whether Christianity or Islam, there is a strong mainstream Hindu influence as it is clearly visible in the cultural aspects of these people in India who are very different from middle east and Europe.

This essence is Hindutva. Not a bunch of loonies running around with bombs and blowing up people. The yellow media should rather focus on the real problem of jihad that is alarming in India and showed its biggest head 2 years ago and is a problem in more than 30 countries.

This is not about religion but brainwashing.
If you are trying to convince people,who are naturally inclined to treat with skepticism,the finer points of the Hindu and Hindutva,give it up.not everybody is Hindu,not everybody is perfect : )

KS

Bye bye DFI
Only a mind devoid person would say Hindus are trashed and demonised in India, yeah may be RSS version of Hindus, but then again, they deserved to be trashed.

Really whom are we fooling here? Congress might pull one or two rhetoric here and there but do you really believe they act as fair to all people regardless of their faith? They didn't have b**ls to stop RSS people to ravage the Masjid for that matter, neither they intended to stop them. Or is terror act also nationalist in a way when it is done by people from RSS?

About Congress leaking the documents, yeah they might do that for propaganda purpose but that Swami guy aka some Chaterjee aka some Sarkar actually himself wrote letters to President of India and Pakistan(corny it might seem) which was prevented to come online until Tehelka got access to it. There's more substance behind this drama than what meets the eye, he is not concocting a tale like Diggi raja.

Not directed to any person specifically but it's funny how RSS apologists show bigoted acts of Congress to justify their case.
Hey why getting worked up when pointing out some bollywoodish (or kollywoodish) story script is given as confessions and that nutjob is writing letters to Pakistani Prez to reform Hafiz Sayed?? :yuck:

Tell me how can I take the statement of the same CBI/NIA/ATS at face value that has previoulsy named all Islamist terror groups existing under the sun as possible suspects and now takes a 180 deg turn to its previous position.??

What is the guarentee that the Swamy is not given some under-hand deal to 'confess' and then be let away in the quagmire of Indian judicial system while at the same time Congress getting the full political benefit of it.?. Two mangoes in one stone and COngress is the past master in it.

Our investigative agencies have long lost the credibility for my assertions to be labelled as conspiracy theories.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well this is not my personal view, mate :).

But those people whom you are indicating I think, of more than 20 different countries and cultures suffering from the same jihadi situations, are forced to think so.
Politics and religion is a heady mix. Politics started soon after the prophets death. Even before he was buried. It has continued ever since. Unfortunately its looked at from a religious angle though its for political gain. The formation of pakistan is an example of use of religion for political gains. Some people thought they could use religion to carve a fiefdom for themselves and they succeeded.

Jihad is as misunderstood as Hindutva. Jihad in today's world is a political tool in the hands of certain "rotten eggs"

vishal_lionheart

The violence in other countries are ethnic violence but in India it is not ethnic violence but religious violence, because here Hindu and Muslim and Christian from same ethnicity. So don't blame your brothers

KS

Bye bye DFI
Let me tell you a couple a three things.

It was during the era of the BJP, that India's most prestigious symbol, the seat of its power, was attacked.
Huh....And the master mind was caught - why is the Congress still not hanging him ?

It was during the era of the BJP, that this Government bent over and kowtowed to the demands of airline hijackers,
Yes the Government bent over to save the lives of 176 innocent Indian civilians who were kept hostage in a foreign country ruled by wahhabi terrorists. It did not kow-tow to release four militants for the sake of a central minister's daughter ,Also it was after that, the insurgency in Kashmir broke out.

Also if the congress had so much reservations that they seem to be pouring today on the Kandahar episode, why did not they make it known in the all-party meeting convened by NDA before releasing the terrorists ?? Why suddenly harping it now ?? And why did they agree to it then ?? Selective amnesia perhaps ?

even when the airline was on foreign soil and troops were positioned to cut them up.
Wow...now where did you get that from ?? The Taliban had totally surrounded the airport with rpg's, vintage AAA guns and Stinger SAMs to give full protection to the hijackers. And how exactly do you propose India to mount an operation given that both countries (Iran and Pak) bordering Afghanistan were not exactly supportive of India. Infact Pakistan was supportive of the terrorists.

And how do you propose to do tat without killing alll the 176 Indians ??

Interestingly, one of those released coons went on to found the Jaish-e-Mohammed, that organization that continues the 'struggle for Kashmir'. Interesting, how mute the reactions become when I point out that the NDA failed to deal with them Russian Chechnya-style, even when the plane was on foreign soil We then start to talk about 'Indian lives' and the 'precious ity of them'. Even in the aftermath! After all, ain't that what you expected of them!
Lol...what a gross injustice to comparison ?? Russia and Chechnya to the kandahar operation.

The basic thing - do we have land borders with Afghanistan to do what Russia did in Chechnya ?? How do you magically fly the tanks over Iran and Pakistan into Afghanistan ? Cmon man.

Let's cut to the circular and get to the point. The BJP, in its record, has not proved to be 'anyday better' than them. 1)They have failed to kickstart economic reforms, 2)failed to retaliate to terrorism, 3)failed to anticipate wars and then decisively win them. 4)They have fueled internal discontent, failed to prosecute all terror groups involved, 5)failed to curtail inflation (you're talkin about the price rise now!), 6)been far more pal-ly with the neighbouring state, signed the most putrid deal in recognition of Tibet being sovereign Chinese territory, wimped out at the big organizations and been a mess domestically and with their own image.
1) Even MMS has given credit to Vajpayee led government for carrying forward the economic policy and expanding on it kickstarting the above 7% growth that we see today. So in front of MMS the economist words yours dont carry much weight,.

2) What terrorism they failed to retaliate - they did Op.Parakram that made the US situp and force Mushy to shut down may terrorist camps, they killed the Akshardham attackers, they arrested the Parliament mastermind and sucessfully convicted him. But ironically it is the Congress that is treating him as a guest.

3) Lol...so should Vajpayee and Advani stand on the borders and watch out for intruders.?? It was a plain backstabbing by Pakistan in part and a gross failure by the Army intelligence on the other.And as far as decisively win them is concerned, if the IA had crossed the LoC then India would have become the aggressor state. It was a very shrewd move by the NDA to not pursue the military offensive after the LoC and instead concentrate on the diplomatic offensive in which they did a pretty excellent job in making Pakistan the aggressor state in front of the world..

4)Can you elaborate on this ?

5)Inflation - seriously you must be joking man. !

6) And why you not did mention the part that they got Sikkim recognised as Indian state as quid pro quo. Cherry picking , are we ?

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
^^^^^^^^ good points @Karthic!

ejazr

Ambassador
Lets not politicise and make this Congress Vs BJP issue. Let me remind people that it was in the Congress governments in Maha and AP that resulted in shoddy investigations of Malegaon and Mecca MAsjid blasts and arrest and torture of innocents. So this problem is across party lines.
And lets not make this a "nationalism" issue either. Any organisation or individual that pledges to uphold the constituion of India is a nationalist. And any one who tries to subvert or overthrow it is an anti-national, plain and simple.

The confession of Aseemanand is only one aspect. It was given in front of a magistrate in a one to one chat without police/brain mapping/narco tests e.t.c. It has evidentry value and can be used against him in court of law.

In my earlier posts I have linked articles on Forensic evidences as well as other investigative reports which has court documents on Purohit and Pragya Singh Thakur. People should have a read of that as well because these were collected independantly of Aseemanand.

When religion is used for political purposes, this will always have a negative impact eventually. Religion is important in personal life and gives a person a moral compass. But when a "Islam in danger" or "Hindus in danger" mentality is created and fear and hate are used, it leads people to violate that same moral compass to kill innocents.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles