RIP Plugwater

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
What? ..........................

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
hahaha ..................... no wonder PW didnt show up, tell him to have a heart :D

plugwater

What is this thread about?
Football!!

hahaha ..................... no wonder PW didnt show up, tell him to have a heart :D
I have a heart and its broken.

Did Man U lose the title race?

Commiserations PW.

Someone please edit the title. It gave me a shock
Yes Manutd lost the title in the final seconds(93rd minute)!! Never had a day worse than yesterday!!

Shitty and Utd were tied on points before the last match started and shitty were above Utd because of superior goal difference. Almost every Utd fans believed that the title is done and dusted because Shitty have to play QPR(a weak team) in shitty's home so they just needed a win to win the title. After 90 minutes Manutd were winning against sunderland and Shitty were losing against QPR so it looked like we will lift the trophy then shitty scored 2 goals in 93rd minute and won the title!! Absolutely devastated!!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
The thread starter deserves 10 lashes :cool2:, the title is :rofl:

plugwater

The thread starter deserves 10 lashes :cool2:, the title is :rofl:
I was dead yesterday not literally There were few tears!! Felt like why i became a football fan, football is so cruel.

trackwhack

I was dead yesterday not literally There were few tears!! Felt like why i became a football fan, football is so cruel.
End your pitiful existence or watch the great one sehwag practice his tantric magic in the IPL. Soccer is for kids, cricket for real men.:whistle:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Swtich over to IPL and dont support any team. Watch the men go after balls and watch some bouncing balls outside the boundary each time a four or six is hit :rofl:

plugwater

Swtich over to IPL and dont support any team. Watch the men go after balls and watch some bouncing balls outside the boundary each time a four or six is hit :rofl:
Lmao, brilliantly done Yusuf :)

I watch IPL and i support CSK not for the bouncing tits.

Btw Euro 2012 starting soon, babes thread should be awesome.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I saw the stuff in the news.

That is why I don't get heart attacks!

And, as Rajesh Khanna sad, I hate tears!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lmao, brilliantly done Yusuf :)

I watch IPL and i support CSK not for the bouncing tits.

Btw Euro 2012 starting soon, babes thread should be awesome.
The bloody match was rigged I think. Three minutes of extra time, and two goals in that 3 mins. A few people made a lot of money.

plugwater

The bloody match was rigged I think. Three minutes of extra time, and two goals in that 3 mins. A few people made a lot of money.
It was not rigged, Bolton were winning so QPR played like they were next in line to death, after Stoke equalized against Bolton, QPR were out of relegation zone so they stopped to play and Shitty scored two.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont worry plugwater, i too am devastated.

Had given up hope two weeks ago but with our game finished and city needed 2 goals in 2 mins i thought we had nicked it. Think of the team and how it was mocked by sunderland fans and saf's reaction to them to pay respect to the utd fans.

we need arab spring to enter sheiks mohalla...thieving bastard.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
This will surely bring the ghost back to life :D

plugwater

Dont worry plugwater, i too am devastated.

Had given up hope two weeks ago but with our game finished and city needed 2 goals in 2 mins i thought we had nicked it. Think of the team and how it was mocked by sunderland fans and saf's reaction to them to pay respect to the utd fans.

we need arab spring to enter sheiks mohalla...thieving bastard.
Very hard to not think about it mate.

We lost the title when we allowed Everton to score 2 goals in 2 minutes, i am not worried about SAF but worry for the likes of Jones, De gea, etc. Hope SAF does everything to protect them mentally.

SAF took care of threats from Pool, Arsenal and chelsea before now Shitty is posing a threat for our domination but SAF wont be with us in few years!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles