Public Service Message 😊

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Tujha naav kasa kaay Navneet Kundu ? Ha bangali naav ahe & tu ahe ghati.
Ya'll Nibbiars Haldiram, not Haldilal. @Haldiram was combo Bengali Maharashtrian.

Haldilal

Country flag
I thought that was your previous ID
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldiram posts were fine tuned, no spelling mistakes, highly knowledgeable, master of finances, and Iiked by everyone.

My are faltu, use less, full of spelling mistakes, half baked knowledge, jack of all master of nome, and hated by everyone.

At best I am Bizarro Haldiram.

Haldiram is a Hedge Funds Manager with 80 LPA income.
I am no one with no success in life.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
@Ugra Bhairav I do not wish to ban anyone in final days of forum. Kindly enforce whatever little etiquettes you have for few days.
This is the precise reason why I have to go "rogue" you think "ecosystem" dont exist on this forum ?

Neutral of Neutrals are facing the heat.

I am no entity. Have to protect my dignity when abused and mocked left right and center.

Rarely started abusing first, members of the forum start throwing muck around, you can check the records, but it was I who was always at the receiving end and was regularly BANNED.

Had I been POSTING IN FAVOR OF ONE "PARTICULAR" PARTY, I would have been "DARLING" of this Forum. Because What I Post it Carries Deeply Researched Material, would have done so in FAVOR OF THAT PARTY ALSO.

Now tell me what recent General Elections proved ???

Simping Never Helps in Life. Come out of your Comfort Zone and accept Ugly Truth Out There.

And for the above of my Posts; Those were MY "FAREWELL REMARKS" to those who think they are Nobels of the Nobles.

Good Bye!!!

This is what Neutral of Neutrals are facing :

1719462562932.png

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldiram posts were fine tuned, no spelling mistakes, highly knowledgeable, master of finances, and Iiked by everyone.

My are faltu, use less, full of spelling mistakes, half baked knowledge, jack of all master of nome, and hated by everyone.

Yaar @Haldiram ji mile toh unhe mera pranaam kahna.

Sorely miss him.

Extraordinary

Ya'll Nibbiars

@Haldiram @mendoza @Navneet Kundu.

Mah fookin hero.

There was just something unique and refined about his takes.

Extraordinary

Ya'll Nibbiars

Also haldilal believe in yourself.
We are entitled to labour not its fruit.
As long as you can work that's all the opportunity one needs from life.
The founder of Solar Industries struggled 40 years before making it big.

Azaad

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

I think your posts are fine except you post them in haste as if you've a flight to catch or your bladder's bursting which is to say you don't use spell check or check your posts for grammatical errors. That's a cavalier attitude.

Secondly I wonder why are you overtly concerned with what people earn. Back in the day when we were students & perpetually broke , we used to console each other with - paisa batorna kaunsi badi baat hain , woh toh r*ndi bhi karti hain .

Learn a skill , develop it , nurture your talents & you'd earn enough for a decent lifestyle. If you desire more be prepared to upset your work life balance.

Haldilal

Country flag
I think your posts are fine except you post them in haste as if you've a flight to catch or your bladder's bursting which is to say you don't use spell check or check your posts for grammatical errors. That's a cavalier attitude.

Secondly I wonder why are you overtly concerned with what people earn. Back in the day when we were students & perpetually broke , we used to console each other with - paisa batorna kaunsi badi baat hain , woh toh r*ndi bhi karti hain .

Learn a skill , develop it , nurture your talents & you'd earn enough for a decent lifestyle. If you desire more be prepared to upset your work life balance.
Ya'll Nibbiars learned a lot of Programming skills here thanks due to many members, but due to Bidden the IT sector is in depression, first job was of low paying, bot got experience and slowly gained foothold, got second job after months of giving dozens of interviewing and the project gone on Ice, so that one almost gone, now giving interviews for the third job. But the sector is still mild.

Extraordinary

Ehhh.... What's the use of making it big once ur a fragile old man. Good fr ur offsprings but not much u can enjoy in life anymore.
Legacy and impact.
It isn't just about the money.

Very few poeple leave a legacy that general masses would come across 100s of years later.
The tata family is immortalized and its legacy continue in Tata sons.

Azaad

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars learned a lot of Programming skills here thanks due to many members, but due to Bidden the IT sectot is in depression, first job wasow paying buy go experience and slowly gained foothold, got second job after months of giving dozens of interviewing and the project gone on Ice, so that one almost gone, now giving interviews for the third job. But the sector is still mild.
My advice to you -

IMG-20240627-WA0001.jpg

Extraordinary

Personally learnt a lot from here not just defence but other subject too.

Special thanks to @asaffronladoftherisingsun for introducing me and handholding me in the ways of share market.

Learnt some coding tricks from members, too many to recall at this point.

STORE 2.0

Country flag
Legacy and impact.
It isn't just about the money.

Very few poeple leave a legacy that general masses would come across 100s of years later.
The tata family is immortalized and its legacy continue in Tata sons.
Only people with generational wealth tells shit like this. A middle class man who is barely scrapping by has no time to think about legacy or impact. At end of the day, the goal is to have a stable and good income by ur mid 30's in order to enjoy the money u make. According to the current standards I would say around 2 lakhs per month to live a decent life style.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles