Project-75I class SSK Submarines

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
IN wants everything in P-75I. The problem is no present submarine fulfills their criteria. They have to settle for less because no manufacturer is actively participating in this tender due to its requirements and clauses.
My guess is they have already decided on French SSKs with DRDO AIP, but are just throwing dust in everyone's eyes to comply with tendering rules.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was never explained what exactly was compromised in the Scorpene leak, and if counter measures were ever taken. What countermeasure can you even take if acoustic profiles are compromised? Can't get a new screw just like that.
Answered well :-
The data compromised was a detailed sales brochure which presented to Australians nay while DCNS was in competition, later this data shared with some of the military officials and retired nay official as consultants one of them shared with news reporter, neither this data was stolen or put it on sale on any where, also sonar don't have signature it have frequency format fingerprints which was never included in data, only classified data ( which I can consider) material composition and layout diagram of their placement,

Ps: as bouns content I like to share some totally disregarded info related to scorpion, if you cared so much about data leak you shoud be worriesd about saabs Eireye AWACS systems, because when bombardier company compromised hacker publicly put data's regarding AWACS using their airframe and their blue prints, further then the open leak on a closed leak they shared also consists some troubleshooting manuals on IFF SYSTEMS and radar antina maintace, in other parallel universe after this leak one of India's western neighbor changed most of IFF systems which they updated on 2014 to new Turkish systems, I hope data leak and system change don't have any connection at all.. 🤣🤣🤣😂

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
It was never explained what exactly was compromised in the Scorpene leak, and if counter measures were ever taken. What countermeasure can you even take if acoustic profiles are compromised? Can't get a new screw just like that.
You can change of propeller for exemple (from X blades to Y). Or add some accoustic tiles. Or...

Abdus Salem killed

The stolen info was about marking datas. Something very common.
And each sub has its own signature, because every single default or production tolerance alter the noise signature
I have seen you write this comment on pdf it's the point used mostly by pakis now it's being used by indians
Propoganda works
Imagine my surprise

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
For a defense purpose, and with ennemy not too far, classical subs remain a deadly option.

SSN are inconparable in deep blue sea, for active hunt.
It is about the poster. That idiot doesn't know difference between types of submarines and is suggesting that P75I should be substituted with Arihant class submarines.

Abdus Salem killed

For a defense purpose, and with ennemy not too far, classical subs remain a deadly option.

SSN are inconparable in deep blue sea, for active hunt.
What's the advantage of diesel electric with AIP as compared to nuclear attack
Is it just the endurance?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles