Problem with DFI

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^Try using Chrome or Safari and see if the same thing happens. Make sure Javascript is enabled on your browser and disable any ad-blocking and script-blocking software such as ABP or Noscript.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
^^Try using Chrome or Safari and see if the same thing happens. Make sure Javascript is enabled on your browser and disable any ad-blocking and script-blocking software such as ABP or Noscript.
The weird thing is that I can't view it on Safari or on my iphone or on my ipad. Could the mods have blocked me from seeing it?? @LurkerBaba @Daredevil @Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Just checked the website again on my sister's iphone. Can't see the shoutbox on it either. I infer that this is because I've been blocked from seeing it by the mods. This is the only rational explanation.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
You can find out if that's the case by creating a new test account. I don't know if there's a minimum # of posts required before you can see the shoutbox, but if not, if you see the SB with the new account, it means your current account has been blocked.

Make sure you inform the mods here that you're gonna create an account for testing because technically duplicate accounts are against the rules of DFI and you could get perma-banned if you make any posts with the new one.

Soul83

when i try to activate my email adress to confirm it i get notification "this users primary group is also listed as his secondary group. please change the primary group or remove the secondary group". i dont know what that means, but i cant open threads, write visitor messages etc. i registered with connecting to facebook maybe thats a reason. now i get slowly impatient, thanks.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
when i try to activate my email adress to confirm it i get notification "this users primary group is also listed as his secondary group. please change the primary group or remove the secondary group". i dont know what that means, but i cant open threads, write visitor messages etc. i registered with connecting to facebook maybe thats a reason. now i get slowly impatient, thanks.
Click this Link Show Groups - Indian Defence Forum

You Can see the Forum Leaders ..Choose anyone to send a PM about your Problems ..They surely Clear this ..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Cannot see people`s avatar or any pictures in the threads ..

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Just checked the website again on my sister's iphone. Can't see the shoutbox on it either. I infer that this is because I've been blocked from seeing it by the mods. This is the only rational explanation.
You were banned from the SB. I just unbanned you.

Blackwater

@ singh

phaaji i can not post new thread. website takes me to write few words i mean copy than again copy and again copy

pls do something

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles