PRALAY: India’s New Under Development Conventional Strike Surface-to-Surface Missile

lcafanboy

Country flag
If we're discarding prithvi missiles, then why not use it on Pakhanistan. It will save us money spent for disposal of these missiles and in return we can kill a few thousand porks across the border.... 😊😊

We can always offer APOLOGY (which they can put it in their BUTT HOLE) to Porkistan for firing the prithvi missile mistakenly like we did with brahmos missile.... 😂😂🤣🤣😝😝

Tuco

Country flag
If we're discarding prithvi missiles, then why not use it on Pakhanistan. It will save us money spent for disposal of these missiles and in return we can kill a few thousand porks across the border.... 😊😊

We can always offer APOLOGY (which they can put it in their BUTT HOLE) to Porkistan for firing the prithvi missile mistakenly like we did with brahmos missile.... 😂😂🤣🤣😝😝
Well forces can hire me and then fire me, I will do it just for fun. Shees what an incompetent button pusher I am, I was just checking if it works like dslr shutter button half push for focus full push for picture, or it just might be that I am curious .

scatterStorm

Country flag
Well forces can hire me and then fire me, I will do it just for fun. Shees what an incompetent button pusher I am, I was just checking if it works like dslr shutter button half push for focus full push for picture, or it just might be that I am curious .
Chief: Were you out of God damn mind lieutenant? What were you smoking?
Bro Tuco: Some good quality weed!

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
are you THE TUCO from breaking bad :devil::hat::cowboy:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles