Placing Moderators on Ignore List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Country flag
Here is something funny. He sent me an infraction, but I have no privilege to read my Inbox. What a maroon. :)
Yeah surely, upon getting infraction from the 'maroon' you turned 'blue' in anticipation of turning 'pink' in this forum, isn't it funny.

ladder

Country flag
The reality is he has a cause, which AFAIK is not a duty of a moderator. If DFI is to become Russia-India Friendship Society then his behavior could be justified.
The whole of India is Russia India friendship forum. A grander scale that you observe here.

The problems in the relationship are termed as a minor glitches in the friendship. That even after we were royally screwed in Vikramaditya episode. Cause it's better than a friend who supplies BVR to a neighboring nation to fight against terrorists. Guess who is the nation? and what moron of a defense senate committee head who signed it.

Surely, terrorists fly hypersonic aircraft to have to use BVR against them..

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Yeah surely, upon getting infraction from the 'maroon' you turned 'blue' in anticipation of turning 'pink' in this forum, isn't it funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
The whole of India is Russia India friendship forum. A grander scale that you observe here.

The problems in the relationship are termed as a minor glitches in the friendship. That even after we were royally screwed in Vikramaditya episode. Cause it's better than a friend who supplies BVR to a neighboring nation to fight against terrorists. Guess who is the nation? and what moron of a defense senate committee head who signed it.

Surely, terrorists fly hypersonic aircraft to have to use BVR against them..
My point has to do with the purpose of DFI, not with individual cheerleaders for Vladimir.

ITBP

I can only say if you dont agree with any one then just dont argue with them.

I think @The Messiah follows this.

ladder

Country flag
My point has to do with the purpose of DFI, not with individual cheerleaders for Vladimir.
Purpose of DFI is the summation of the purpose of all its members. What you object to? You got no Indian cheer leading for Obama or veteran Kerry?

ladder

Country flag
Morale of the story u love Hitler &Bin laden Good keep it up :hail:
I have no intention of reading your children bed time stories, which should have good morale for character building. But then again I might do so, but going by your reply pattern and guessing your age from it you are good few years from fathering them. So, can we keep the 'moral of the story' thinggy out for the time your children are old enough to hear stories? Can we?

ladder

Country flag
If u love them say clear& loud yes i do........ what so fuss about it, i didn't say u also hate them
clarify ur self first then we can talk abt kids & chamchas
Do I have to love or hate everybody living or have lived on the earth, going as far back as the Neanderthals? You brought them in, you might have a love-hate relationship with them, not me. Hope that clarifies you. If not, you can ask again, but politely without those bolds.

ladder

Country flag
WTF Do I have to love or hate everybody living or have lived on the earth
Still u didn't have clarity about those 2
WTF, I would have to love or hate these 2, simply because you ask?

I think you are a emotionally bland human being, who has to either love or hate someone. When god has gifted you with myriad of emotions being born as a Homo Sapiens.

Last edited:

trackwhack

If he is hated by many in this forum, then I feel he's the one who is doing his mod. job seriously.
Pull your tongue out of his asshole dude. this is not a beauty contest.

@pmaitra is an idiot, his moderation is laughable. some police departments in the US have a quota system for tickets that they must hand out every week. by the end of the week in order to catch up, they hand out tickets for fcking nothing. pmaitra is something like that. he needs to constantly remind everyone that he is dutifully executing his honourable tasks.

And regarding complaining about him, the admin @Singh is a bigger idiot. He makes plenty of false promises. I realized after sometime that internet policemen usually have no real authority in the real world and are most often hen pecked clowns.

ladder

Country flag
Ok don't hyper take deep breath & water, i wait few days but be clarify ur self if u love or hate those 2
Repeating yourself over and over again, would solve any purpose. If you ask the same question, I can put my answer as given above in infinite loop.

How many days are you ready to wait? And about being hyper at-least you didn't diagnose me of having burst a few veins :sad: straining my emotions about these 2

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Purpose of DFI is the summation of the purpose of all its members.
Oh, I hope not. That is called groupthink.

What you object to? You got no Indian cheer leading for Obama or veteran Kerry?
Why would I want that? You should know by now my opinions of them.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The debate is about moderators and it is diverted to Bin Laden and Hitler ..... :yey:

ladder

Country flag
Pull your tongue out of his asshole dude. this is not a beauty contest.

@pmaitra is an idiot, his moderation is laughable. some police departments in the US have a quota system for tickets that they must hand out every week. by the end of the week in order to catch up, they hand out tickets for fcking nothing. pmaitra is something like that. he needs to constantly remind everyone that he is dutifully executing his honourable tasks.

And regarding complaining about him, the admin @Singh is a bigger idiot. He makes plenty of false promises. I realized after sometime that internet policemen usually have no real authority in the real world and are most often hen pecked clowns.
Yeah Mr. trackwhak, I don't remember filming our sexpades, so for you to know where my tongue lies...............you little peeping Tom!:whip:
I didn't know beauty contest involves using tongues. You must have spent hours together peeping inside green rooms.

ON a serious note. You first line in your post makes you eligible for an infraction and then you will blame the mods for it. And for the rest of gibberish, you can start @pmaitra hate club, not that you will get sufficient members but you will have a blast. Include @Singh as convener. @Yusuf as treasurer and @Ray retaining the post of Chairmanship for all I care.

And why do you think internet policeman should have any real authority in the real world? And how would that help?

I could have replied to you in the same language that you used in your opening remark, I have desisted from it should be taken other wise.

Whether I am defending him or standing up for him, or in what sense have I written it is a expression, I have made it within the rules of this forum. If you don't like it you can use your tongue :taunt:

On whom? Hafta collecting India Policeman. Who too has a weekly target of hafta collection.:thumb:

ladder

Country flag
U started at page 1 for those 2 ppl now we r in page 3
R u M***** as far as i know only SICK ppl &M***** love those mofo,any way i hate these 2 ppl
And now blame the moderator who will take action against your post. Typical behavior.

BTW keep your inbox empty, @trackwhak is going to send you an invitation for @pmaitra hate club free membership.

BTW Ghazni ( 5 minute memory loss) I didn't take the name of those two people. You exhumed them from their grave ( one from watery grave) and brought them into the discussion.

Also, the slang net on this site is a bitch, right? Doesn't permit you from writing those slang, all the fun is lost.:toilet:. Grow up kid. Even if you use them would hardly have any effect on me. Nice try though!

ladder

Country flag
Oh, I hope not. That is called groupthink.

Why would I want that? You should know by now my opinions of them.
The purpose of DFI is lost if somebody is cheer leading for Putin? Care to explain. And what do you call the aggregation of ideas and opinions of a congregation of free speaking anonymous posters over the internet. What is their purpose?

I know you don't like them. You have made yourself clear on this amply. But why it affects you if somebody is cheer-leading for somebody? It's not that opinions expressed here will have a effect on ground. No Indian is going to fight in Ukraine Period.

Had somebody here were preaching Jihadi mindset, then it would have been a concern, as it might indoctrinate a few and they might land up in Syria or Iraq.

Nobody is going to refer to this site or the views and expressions of it's members as far as Ukraine crisis is concerned.

This is a virtual world. The post here are not a reflection of a person. One may just write a point to tease you or pull your leg, knowing your pressure points.

It hurts if somebody misuses his or her authority, and I am not judging it. But, thank god it's in virtual world, and not in real world where misuse of power may ruin your life.

Your posts got deleted, you served a temporary ban etc. but, as long as you feel attached you can come back here and as long as others appreciate your presence, read your posts, reply to it, like it. Otherwise there are greener pastures.

I don't really make it like a preaching. Be happy and go lucky.

PS. Do you think in DK thread I was angry on you or USA? Hell no. I posted my views, got challenged and I accepted it. And it continued. So is the case for posters in the Ukraine thread.

These are grey areas and our acceptance or denial makes no speck of difference.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sir, I question the awareness of forum admin to the damage the moderator in question continues to do the credibility of DFI. As has been pointed out, he is consistently confrontational and uses his privileges to silence those who debate him. He deletes others' post with gratuitous insults and issues infractions more than all other moderators combined. His slavish devotion to Putin should embarrass every Indian. Surely the most cursory examination of his behavior would confirm that. But that examination is not done, so the "democratic means" are in fact absent. In that regard, no one expects "democracy" here, but certainly some reasonableness can exist.

The facts is, the powers-that-be are stuck with this guy because it would set a bad precedent to remove him. I would suggest only that more thought be given when a new moderator is appointed.

On the general subject of the credibilty of DFI, I have noticed that anything goes, and so many threads deal with the angst of 20-yr-olds instead of military subjects. I doubt that DFI will ever appeal to a demographic consisting largely of mature men with military experience or even interested in military service. I believe the critical mass of fanboys will prevail permanently.
Slightly off topic.

I checked a forum where there were lot of "Military Professionals" mostly from US/Israel etc.

Even though they seems to be quite knowledgeable and were adding value of their experience but a lot of time they simply used to get abusive specially if someone asks direct questions to the policies of US.People who doesn't subscribe to their views is a "commie". They seems to be some 40/50/60 odd years old retired and disgruntled old Military folks who went through some hard time in service/battle and now having a Field day as internet fanboys.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Slightly off topic.

I checked a forum where there were lot of "Military Professionals" mostly from US/Israel etc.

Even though they seems to be quite knowledgeable and were adding value of their experience but a lot of time they simply used to get abusive specially if someone asks direct questions to the policies of US.People who doesn't subscribe to their views is a "commie". They seems to be some 40/50/60 odd years old retired and disgruntled old Military folks who went through some hard time in service/battle and now having a Field day as internet fanboys.
Your post is relevant to the thread. I'll consider opinions of anybody if well-stated. I don't see the point of thread titles here like "Are V-necks gay?" or "Why is my life so meaningless?" To me US foreign and defense policies seem weak and unfocussed so have no urge to defend them.
Yeah, older people get intolerant because they think they've heard it all. I would not remain on DFI after 2.5 years if it didn't have a lot to offer.

As to the topic, it is so odd to me to see a moderator become so enamored with Putin that he loses his own national identity and agitates for Russia to the extreme. Russians are masters of propaganda and don't need help from amateurs. In my opinion, India is not going to move forward by looking for another country, any country, to carry its water. The belief that US in the past somehow betrayed India and India must now seek help from its only friend Russia is just sad. Should India not ever stand on its own?

pmaitra

I hope everyone enjoyed an opportunity to vent.

Unacceptable behaviour (inexhaustive list):
  • If you insult a female member of this forum by commenting about her "tits" (sic.), expect to be infracted.
  • If you indugle in race-baiting, expect to be infracted.
  • If you have no argument to offer, and constantly abuse or make personal attacks, expect to be infracted.
  • If you write in SMS language, expect to be infracted.
  • If you make disparaging comments about this forum, expect to be infracted.
  • If you make serious accusations against anyone, and if you are asked to substantiate it, you should do it.You cannot lie and get away with it. DFI keeps a metaphorical "paper-trail" of conversations, and everything can be proven. Dishonesty will not be tolerated, and expect to be infracted.

If you find any post objectionable, even if it is by a moderator or administrator, report it. A copy of that post will be availale to all staff members. You may not assume the role of a self-styled adjudicator of what is "right" and what is "wrong."

A moderator is under no obligation to agree with anyone, or subscribe to anyone's views, and that is no excuse to resort to behaviour that violates the forum rules. A moderator is also a member, and is entitled to his views. A moderator has the responsibility not to stoop to the level of the offender, by retaliating with similar behaviour that violate the forum rules; however, he may issue infractions.

Leniency:
Moderators are often lenient, and sometimes issue warnings. Some members choose to ignore them and continue to violate the forum rules. The moderator wishes to give out the message of leniency; unfortunately, the message that goes out is that such type of behaviour is acceptable. Repeated violations will only take away the motivation to be lenient.

Each one of the examples listed above has happened in DFI, and in many cases, ignored as a mark of leniency. It has only emboldened the concerned members to indulge in more of such behaviour.

Washing dirty linen in public:
Public criticism of staff is not allowed. There is a report option. Why do some members not use that? Is it because that member has no substantial point to make? If you are tired of getting repeated infractions, then review your conduct. Constantly berating the moderator and talking about "credibility" will get you nowhere.

Finally, a word of wisdom, from another moderator:
Namecalling without debating facts indicates an abysmal deficiency of logic, apart from being intellectually challenged.
Thread closed, except for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles