Pakistan's Next Generation Stealth Fighter Program J-2X Confirmed

vikramrana_1812

Country flag
i don't think they will be interested in,they already have F16C/D with much lower RCS
yes they do have few F-16C/D but they are made from rejected american junks. and they are not good against Su 30MKI or Mig 29KUB.....even pakistan cry about the maintenance issue with their F-16C/D as they dont know what to do with them if any issue arises....thats a shame

for U.S maybe,not for the rest of world
...Yes that seems true...

agentperry

they have plans in place but i dont think that with present situation in pakistan where forces are constantly looked down upon and held responsible for public misery, their parliament allows them to buys uch expensive planes... not every thing from china is cheap good quality chinese stuff are costly... moreover i doubt that it will enter in huge no... they are saying that they wanna buy lots of jf-17, j-10 but till now jf-17 no havent crossed 100 mark and j-10 40... which means if they truely gonna induct j-10 nd jh-17 then will be spending 10 billion+ money and it will be a big draw...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
men does pakistan has money to fiance it or even to by it. they brought their jf-17 from soft loans provided by china
There is a strong probability that they'd give massive strategic and geo-political leverage to the Chinese in exchange if they cannot pay for the jets. Expect something major. Their obsession to match us (which they never did), is going to transform them into West People's Republic of China across POK (which will be eventually ours), like how east Pakistan was in those day across India on the other side from Pakistan proper.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
other available 5th gen jets for PAF in the market by 2025

F-35,ATD-X,KF -X

Russia may even sell PAKFA by that time
Cannot. 50% of their funding and support is Indian and so is 25%-30% of development work. Without our consent they cannot even sell a nut and bolt of FGFA/PAKFA to Pakistan, forget the aircraft itself. Besides, Pakistan needs money to pay for 5th generation.

You're dreaming thinking that anyone can be a political pushover for us because of what you lot read around in your country.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
don't think russian care about your feelings

Russia to export 600 Sukhoi PAK FA fifth generation jets

Also, Indonesia (6-12 units in the years 2028-2032), Iran (36-48 units in the years 2035-2040), Kazakhstan (12-24 units in the years 2025-2035), China (up to 100 units in the years 2025-2035), Libya (12-24 units in the years 2025-2030), Malaysia (12-24 units in the years 2035-2040), and Syria (12-24 units in the years 2025-2030).

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan
India also has plans to send astronauts to Mars in the coming decade.

There are always a lot of things planned that may not be practical in many ways.

BTW to be able to sell something, the other person should be able to BUY them actually. You just don't get stuff falling out of thin air.

One more thing: out of those 600, India and Russia are together acquiring between 500-550 (250-300 for us and around 200-250 for Russians. So do your math and see who all is left to export after that. We don't mind Indonesia, Vietnam etc getting them because they are more or less friendly countries.

As for Iran, let them first get a replacement for F-14s.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China is trying to counter US influence in the AfPak area. Pakistan now finds itself being courted by the 2 powers and it is enjoying it actually. The US will not easily let go of Pakistan. It will continue to maintain/exert influence over Pakistan through billions of bribes. If Pakistan will totally shun the US then it can easily go on full blast to destabilize the former and Pakistan knows it. So in as much as Pakistan likes to go fullk time with China it also can't.

It's really a confused and tangled set up they got there in that part of the World.

India on the other hand should exert influence on Afghanistan by infusing money and materiele in coordination with the US. I can't understand what the Indian politicians are waiting for... Maybe supply LCAs to the new Afghan Air Force? Radars? Advisers? The possibilities are limitless.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
China is trying to counter US influence in the AfPak area. Pakistan now finds itself being courted by the 2 powers and it is enjoying it actually. The US will not easily let go of Pakistan. It will continue to maintain/exert influence over Pakistan through billions of bribes. If Pakistan will totally shun the US then it can easily go on full blast to destabilize the former and Pakistan knows it. So in as much as Pakistan likes to go fullk time with China it also can't.
Hehehe.. I won't call it enjoying of courting, my Malaysian friend. The US cares a rat's rear about Pakistan as a country. Right now the only thing that concerns it is that Pakistan is the highway through which NATO goods come in and out of Afghanistan. However, due to increased anti-American activities and tacit support of these activities by PA's generals (aka the real government), US is gradually moving on the Russian offer of a Central Asian route through Uzbekistan, because technically the losses via Pakistan and the regular fees and safety of NATO goods into AFG is pretty much same plus with safety guarantees from Kremlin.

Pakistan can NEVER fully shun the US in the short or medium term. They will die as a country if they do that. China nowhere provides that much open aid other than giving what is investments more than aid or loan. China has so successfully penetrated Pakistani consumer markets already that local Pakistani traders have been screaming their lungs off for this farce as their goods rot while Chinese goods successfully outsell Pakistani ones. This is just a small example.

US has donated a lot of money to Pakistan since Cold War and despite frictions continues to do so. If US suffers because of Pakistan, all the doors to IMF, WB and all other international financial institutions closes for Pakistan.

It's really a confused and tangled set up they got there in that part of the World.
Actually no one is confused. Here's how:

Pakistan as per US

- A shorter supply route to Afghanistan's war. Nothing more nothing less. If you think its an ally in WOT, then compare Pakistan's status to the real meaning of allies aka rest of NATO countries.

Pakistan as per China

- A safe supply route and an alternative passage way of Chinese commercial trade to middle east and Europe using either land route via Iran or waterways via Karachi, incase of its planned hostilities in Asia and Malacca Straits come into trouble.

- With its multiple centers of power, radical Islam and anti-Indian mentality, offers a treasure chest load full of anti-India irritants that divert our attention (for as long as Pakistan exists in the coming days) from directly dealing with China.

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

India on the other hand should exert influence on Afghanistan by infusing money and materiele in coordination with the US. I can't understand what the Indian politicians are waiting for... Maybe supply LCAs to the new Afghan Air Force? Radars? Advisers? The possibilities are limitless.
THOSE my friend, are the biggest obstacles of all, and the PRIME reason for all our failures till date. No one else; not the military, not the civilian working class, not the poor people and not the untapped resources.

But I really appreciate your wonderful post here. Very thoughtful. :)

sandeepdg

@ Aimarraul

Even we had plans to sell the LCA to other countries, but we haven't laid on our hands on even one as yet for our own IAF. So, plans don't always go the way they are thought out to be, and 2025 is very far away. I know the Russians do have plans to sell the PAKFA, to other nations as you mentioned but what you don't know that they will do so only with our mutual consent. FGFA is after all, the tweaked Indian version of the PAKFA and not a completely different aircraft. And you can forget about Russia being able to sell this to Pakistan, especially when they need India's acceptance to go ahead.

Yes, Pakistan will try to acquire 5th gen, fighters for PAF, but most like chances are that they will buy directly from the Chinese. Either an downgraded version of J-20 or a stealthier version of the J-10B. China will always be the first source for PAF 5TH gen. fighter dreams and I am sure the Chinese will the most cooperative partner that they will find to buy such stuff. You can forget Russia.

And you can also forget Russia being able to sell the PAKFA to such basket case countries like Syria or Algeria ! Or even to powerful anti-west nation like Iran for that matter. Do you think US will allow this so easily ?? No damn nation in the Middle East can get their hands on such an advanced aircraft without having a substantial face-off with the US. And no country country in North-Africa or Middle East has the balls to offend US to even a small extent except for Iran. So you can forget any damn nation in Africa or Middle East being able to get their hands on such a prized hardware other than South Africa, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
I myself spoke to a retired Air Marshal {Ex-PAF Chief} that PAF may ditch J-10B in favor of another much potent single engine air craft from CAC with stealthy features. He said that the project is still on the drawing board & all PAF Aeronautical engineers currently stationed in Chengdu for JF-17 upgrade , test & evaluation would see their stay extended for the new air craft . Allowing PAF to be part of this project from the scratch and input whatever they have learned from their exercises and exposure to the F-22 etc as well as bring their demands and knowledge to the program. He said that the new air craft would be highly advanced and would conform all features tailored for our needs -- more or less a PAF specific model.

He denied having any plans to induct a twin engine air craft any time soon. He added that we would direct resources to more force multipliers & 4 new high end area air defense systems [Long-Medium-Short Range]

Zebra

Country flag
I myself spoke to a retired Air Marshal {Ex-PAF Chief} that PAF may ditch J-10B in favor of another much potent single engine air craft from CAC with stealthy features. He said that the project is still on the drawing board & all PAF Aeronautical engineers currently stationed in Chengdu for JF-17 upgrade , test & evaluation would see their stay extended for the new air craft . Allowing PAF to be part of this project from the scratch and input whatever they have learned from their exercises and exposure to the F-22 etc as well as bring their demands and knowledge to the program. He said that the new air craft would be highly advanced and would conform all features tailored for our needs -- more or less a PAF specific model.

He denied having any plans to induct a twin engine air craft any time soon. He added that we would direct resources to more force multipliers & 4 new high end area air defense systems [Long-Medium-Short Range]
More Force Multipliers with the help of.....

Good day mate. :thumb:

Have fun. ;)

mki

I my self spoke to Chief of Staff (US Air force) that they are going to supply new advance F22 to Indian air force. Which is only one of its kinds of aircraft, which is an Air dominance fighter in addition, it can be stored as truck. Just press button and it will be and aircraft (same as transformer movie). He said that the project is still on the drawing board & all IAF Aeronautical engineers currently stationed in LM for F-22 upgrade , test & evaluation would see their stay extended for the new air craft . Allowing IAF to be part of this project from the scratch and input whatever they have learned from their exercises and exposure to the F-22 etc as well as bring their demands and knowledge to the program. He said that the new air craft would be highly advanced and would conform all features tailored for our needs -- more or less a IAF specific model. :taunt::wave::thumb::taunt:

Country flag

By participating in exercises and being exposed to F-22 , Pakistan gained the knowledge to build it's own
stealth plane from scratch. Funniest thing i have ever read in a forum and coming from an Air Marshall- wow

lcatejas

Pakistan is planning to buy F22 and Chinese J20 is best stealth fighter in the world....Which fully invisible on Chinese radar... any how dreams have no boundries... Mungeri lal ke hasin sapne...:taunt:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
They are importing not making, JF-17 is Chinese deign with avionics from west and engine from Russia..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sir,

Let them make first fighter aircraft, let it be annnnnnny generation. Then we can talk about further......

:rofl:
Actually they did, though its a helo wait its a ultralight of top notch technology as told by the Pakistani engg..

Imagine about a Jet fighter..

Last edited by a moderator:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
There is a reason why the source in OP's article is censored. It's worse than Rupee News

Global Defence

New threads

Articles