Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANITY

If pakistan did not have US backing? Seriously? Do you even know the 1971 war?

US backing was stronger than ever and US hatred for indians was also stronger than ever at that time. What happened then?
I don't remember properly but the wikileaks regarding US role in 1971 explains Nixon intended to save West Pakistan which was more important and they did, we did return some land we had captured. They suspected breakup of Pakistan into 4 parts by India. I also heard a Pakistani general that by giving up East Pakistan, they managed to save Karachi and Sindh. A chinese poster here @no smoking said that China gave them nuclear with permission from US as a counter against Russia and India, (I don't how accurate his claim is though). US did save what they wanted to. They still do because Pakistan matters to them. They are far sighted.
Face it, the only prime minister we've had with any balls was Indira. And this is coming from a guy who actually hates indira and the gandhi family.
She was a strong, determined lady. Just because she broke Pakistan doesn't mean she intended to. She too wanted good relation with Pakistan but she knew what her duty was if they act opposite.

Akshay_Fenix

Those 1.3 million soldiers are soldiers for the same purpose. Those 1.3 million soldiers are the ones who more than "keyboard warriors" want to smack porkistan in the face.
scenario 1: Attack Pakistan now.
China has invested 46 billions dollars you think they will sit and watch as their investment go down in drains?
Army wants to attack pakistan agreed but then what? We go attack on our western side and at the same time china attacks on our eastern side and captures Arunachal Pradesh. Then what? Ever thought about that?
We would have to return what ever land we captured back to Pakistan in return for Arunachal Pradesh and like always you guys will be there to blame Modi for it.

scenario 2: Operation Balochistan/Sind.
PM Modi raised the balochistan issue on 15 August, never done before. We give the balochistan rulers asylum in India, create a communication channel with the people living in Balochistan and their leader. Wake up the sleeping people. And once they are ready to fight for their independence, we send in our troops(disguised as civilians) and free that piece of land from Pakistan Army occupation.
Unless and until we do not have the civilian support, every attack on pakistan will be a stupid move and a waste of effort.
If you notice, its quite similar to what Russia did in crimea.
India or the Indian Army will not be held accountable in this scenario, no sanctions from western nations and our economy will not be affected in any.
Winning the war without firing a single bullet.

FRYCRY

Country flag
I don't remember properly but the wikileaks regarding US role in 1971 explains Nixon intended to save West Pakistan which was more important and they did, we did return some land we had captured. They suspected breakup of Pakistan into 4 parts by India. I also heard a Pakistani general that by giving up East Pakistan, they managed to save Karachi and Sindh. A chinese poster here @no smoking said that China gave them nuclear with permission from US as a counter against Russia and India, (I don't how accurate his claim is though). US did save what they wanted to. They still do because Pakistan matters to them. They are far sighted.

She was a strong, determined lady. Just because she broke Pakistan doesn't mean she intended to. She too wanted good relation with Pakistan but she knew what her duty was if they act opposite.
Seriously why do u want to have friendship with a country that is formed on 2 nation theory, you are a muslim or a muslim apologist...

SANITY

Seriously why do u want to have friendship with a country that is formed on 2 nation theory, you are a muslim or a muslim apologist...
Are you of this belief that only muslims and care for another muslims? How many people in your family actually hate Pakistan/Muslims? All of them? What do you think about how many Indian be it general public, sportsman, celebtities, or even politicians and army personnels hate Pakistan except the few right wingers. The answer is simple but angry souls need to calm down to get it. If I go on to explain , the thread goes off-topic.

One of the reason for not hating them is because I chiefly blame the Britishers for the two nation theory and division. They propogated. I see some articles in British papers that they misread situation that there was a religious divide in pre-partitioned India.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Are you of this belief that only muslims and care for another muslims? How many people in your family actually hate Pakistan/Muslims? All of them? What do you think about how many Indian be it general public, sportsman, celebtities, or even politicians and army personnels hate Pakistan except the few right wingers. The answer is simple but angry souls need to calm down to get it. If I go on to explain , the thread goes off-topic.

One of the reason for not hating them is because I chiefly blame the Britishers for the two nation theory and division. They propogated. I see some articles in British papers that they misread situation that there was a religious divide in pre-partitioned India.
They are savages. Nobody hates savages.We want these primitive b@stards to get civilized and we have wasted 7 decades in doing so.The truth is that their corrupt terrorist army doesn't want to lose the power and for that they are willing to sacrifice entire nation.
Why blame british when these primitive b@stards are still stuck in past.You do know what they teach their kids from the start.There have been many threads which deals with the Porki education.
Dialogue from god father- It's not personal,it's business. If we want to succeed these primitives have to be subjugated either by hook or crook.

SANITY

The truth is that their corrupt terrorist army doesn't want to lose the power and for that they are willing to sacrifice entire nation.
That's the real truth..................... Corrupt as well as cowards.

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag

Eventually the world will turn against ISLAM and it will be PURGED from the face of the earth. Islam CANNOT co exist with other beliefs or religions and is there for a cancer that needs to be removed. People will eventually be given a choice, you're either with Islam or with human civilization. No middle ground.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Question to be asked

6) even terrorist and their handlers were surprised by the casualties they inflicted due to carelessness of indian army
I guess they trusted Indian Army that they will neutralise them and only a message would be given.

In a war hit zone , army should take care. They should learn from USA how to build bases in war hit zone.

The media channels were taking photographs and the buildings were clearly seen from adjoint hills.

Any one could have used an rpg and blown 2-3 barracks easily.

And due to that now we are close to fight war with each other. I would blame Indian Army that they should be more and more cautious. Enemy is getting clever.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
bas ho gya? did the attacks stop? was PoK liberated? was balochistan separated?
Your expectations may not have been met, but those shellings from our side make the paki army to declare to paki journos that since 1971 Pakistan has not Been bombed so much.

If you had noticed paki talk shows before and after the shellings, paki journos truly began to respect modi. Because that would be the first time paki army openly admitted they have been out bombed. There must be a video of this presentation given by DG-ISPR at that time to paki media.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Please Sanghis don't mix up your gay fantasies of 1000 year war with Islam xtians in this thread. This would come later.

First let the govt show some balls to avenge this attack. Take your fantasies to other chaddi forums where you bark all day and debate with Apptards or congies or whatever.

WARREN SS

Country flag
If pakistan did not have US backing? Seriously? Do you even know the 1971 war?
Prefect Example Indra Gandhi Asked Sam manekshaw To act in haste in march Which rebuffed Even ready hand-off his resignation He said war are Not Fought In haste but Is calculative move And he did months preparation Before Invasion of east Pakistan

CIA Know Osama whereabouts Since 1.5 years but they only conducted Op when the are 99 % Sure of there operational Success

WARREN SS

Country flag
i dont know what to make out of this news, has Indian retaliation started in LoC???

As India mulls options, Pakistan violates ceasefire in Uri sector
It shows are Indian Army is incompetent they don't even guts reply back .So you should calm yourself because Indian army is weak than Pakistan Army they are not Trained like Professional PA

Now don't give me political bullshit these things are sorted out at Local commander levels.If indian army not able to give befitting reply accept our army is Incompetent and Weak against Professionally Trained PA

and we should avoid to fight We Don't Want Lose in war

FRYCRY

Country flag
It shows are Indian Army is incompetent they don't even guts reply back .So you should calm yourself because Indian army is weak than Pakistan Army they are not Trained like Professional PA

Now don't give me political bullshit these things are sorted out at Local commander levels.If indian army not able to give befitting reply accept our army is Incompetent and Weak against Professionally Trained PA

and we should avoid to fight We Don't Want Lose in war
Why to bad mouth the army? This is a democratic country not a country run by military like pakistan.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
so is that it? we are jsut not capable? is that what you are trying to imply?
I'm not implying, I'm directly saying that WE ARE NOT CAPABLE TO STAND IN GEOPOLITICAL SCENARIO.
They have geographically a strategically and economically important position which doesn't only provide the umbrella of USA and PRC but enough to make Russians neutral.

We either must have a better alternative to offer or first make ourselves a hard power before any such strike.
We are undoubtedly capable of surgical strikes in pakistan but not ready to face the challenges ahead after that at all.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
so is that it? we are jsut not capable? is that what you are trying to imply?
I'm not implying, I'm directly saying that WE ARE NOT CAPABLE TO STAND IN GEOPOLITICAL SCENARIO.
They have geographically a strategically and economically important position which doesn't only provide the umbrella of USA and PRC but enough to make Russians neutral.

We either must have a better alternative to offer or first make ourselves a hard power before any such strike.
We are undoubtedly capable of surgical strikes in pakistan but not ready to face the challenges ahead after that at all.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Why to bad mouth the army? This is a democratic country not a country run by military like pakistan.
Army is only Hiding behind Political Incompetence There is ASFA in J&K they have Special powers and Decades of Intel Setup their

In both Pathankot and URI they have Intel prior to the attack in URI case 10 days earlier but Militants still Managed Breach one most Sophisticated base in J&K

There not even watch dogs there ??

WARREN SS

Country flag
Army is only Hiding behind Political Incompetence There is ASFA in J&K they have Special powers and Decades of Intel Setup their

In both Pathankot and URI they have Intel prior to the attack in URI case 10 days earlier but Militants still Managed Breach one most Sophisticated base in J&K

There not even watch dogs there ??

WARREN SS

Country flag

There not even watch dogs there on base ??How ??

FRYCRY

Country flag

There not even watch dogs there on base ??
What if they stopped 8 such attacks and in one or two they failed....

Status
Not open for further replies.