Pakistan A320 Crash in Karachi

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
5 army men and 1 PAF personnel died in crash. good riddance.

5 Pak Army & 1 PAF Officers killed in PIA A320 #planecrash #Karachi

Maj Shehryar
Capt Ahmed Mujtaba
Lt. Shaheer
Lt. Balach
2nd/Lt. Hamza Yousaf
Sqn/Ldr Zain Ul Arif

With this, Pak Military already lost ~45-50 soldiers since May 1st, 2020 (including unannounced casualties).

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
No abuses, please.
Civilisational values at question. They have none, hence they celebrate death. We are 1/6th of the humanity, the world looks at us to learn lost values, we can't do the same. Definitely not when our culture doesn't allow to slain a weakling, let alone cheering innocent deaths.

May the souls find peace.
Not killing weaklings is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about indian civilization.

Even if it is the defining aspect of our civilization we must not acknowledge it and let it die as in the battle for survival it is useless.

Let us only adopt and make our values and practices that are evolutionarily successful.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Call me a bad human being or whatever but I have little regards for things that don't matter to me.

I will give my life away if god came and told me my sacrifice would eradicate poverty in my country, ask me to do the same for other countries, hell no!

My thoughts and condolences will not bring people back to life so my heartfelt message shouldn't matter.

Same thing is happening in Bengal.

Bnagali Bhodrolok aksing why twitter isn't talking about Bengal Cyclone.
Like hell Twitter matters at this time.
Twitter isn't gonna help people suffering due to cyclone, it's the people working on grounds that matter.
NDRF works day and night during calamities but do they ever wish to be on Twitter trends? The answers is no.
Running after such superficial things that don't mater.

The perfect example will be Greta Thunberg.

Preveliged teenager getting funds organising music events traveling throughout the world, just plain extravaganza.
Meanwhile a man plants a whole forest in India but people hardly give a shit.
So self conscious about your online image no one wants to be left out.

Greta stars a trend plant a tree
million peopel retweet.
100 people actually plant a tree and take a selfie(The plant withers away after that)
1 person plants a tree takes care after it until it grows up.

Million people who virtue signal, only one who gets his hands dirty.

Want to see absolute foolery watch this.
These kind of people are the norm.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Too early to speculate.

As usual, inconvenient parts would be covered up

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Should we celebrate this? Absolutely NOT.

Should we mourn this? Surely NOT.

Should we be silently respectful about it? Quite sure, yes.

Should our aviation industry study this incident for learning purposes? Absolutely YES.

ProudIndian36

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No sympathy. Maybe foul play by ISI, maybe sheer incompetence on part of the Pakistani airline. Maybe they will think twice about buying used Chinese junk.

Don't really care either way. This is the enemy of our glorious civilization. They are going to either be destroyed and broken up by us or they will quietly go down as a failed expiriment, bankrupt and failed society forever destroying the notion of a seperate nation for Muslims.

i think we will be seeing many more such incidents in th coming decade and beyond as Pakistan runs out of money and skilled people. Madrassa educated ignorants cannot run a modern society.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles