Pakistan A320 Crash in Karachi

Kumata

Country flag
outside of authorities this is trustable source

If U look at photos before crash, both engines are badly scrapped perhaps due to earlier failed landing attempt... and RAMJET is deployed ...which implies both engines failed .. what i dont understand is why the piltos did not glide onto runway.... ram jet provides enough to help them glide.....

Another question is flight path... thats too sharp turn IMO ...they might have issues with front landing gear but god know why rear one was also retracted while flying so low to land....

Seems like a Pilot / Human error....

Kumata

Country flag

If U look at photos before crash, both engines are badly scrapped perhaps due to earlier failed landing attempt... and RAMJET is deployed ...which implies both engines failed .. what i dont understand is why the piltos did not glide onto runway.... ram jet provides enough to help them glide.....

Another question is flight path... thats too sharp turn IMO ...they might have issues with front landing gear but god know why rear one was also retracted while flying so low to land....

plot thicken.. The landing was aborted at 275 feet how did the engines got scrapped ....

1590166024887.png

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

The crashing site doesn't make sense if it was trying to land. Or, it intentionally crashed into the colony.

Waanar

Country flag
Call me a bad human being or whatever but I have little regards for things that don't matter to me.

I will give my life away if god came and told me my sacrifice would eradicate poverty in my country, ask me to do the same for other countries, hell no!

My thoughts and condolences will not bring people back to life so my heartfelt message shouldn't matter.

Same thing is happening in Bengal.

Bnagali Bhodrolok aksing why twitter isn't talking about Bengal Cyclone.
Like hell Twitter matters at this time.
Twitter isn't gonna help people suffering due to cyclone, it's the people working on grounds that matter.
NDRF works day and night during calamities but do they ever wish to be on Twitter trends? The answers is no.
Running after such superficial things that don't mater.

The perfect example will be Greta Thunberg.

Preveliged teenager getting funds organising music events traveling throughout the world, just plain extravaganza.
Meanwhile a man plants a whole forest in India but people hardly give a shit.
So self conscious about your online image no one wants to be left out.

Greta stars a trend plant a tree
million peopel retweet.
100 people actually plant a tree and take a selfie(The plant withers away after that)
1 person plants a tree takes care after it until it grows up.

Million people who virtue signal, only one who gets his hands dirty.

Want to see absolute foolery watch this.
These kind of people are the norm.

Bro, you're exactly what a human and a patriot should be.

Vande1947

Country flag
There is a video on tiktok re the flight in question. It has both engines aflame but the undersides are not scraped. type in @zaralondon1. might help to find it.
@Kumata---maybe what is being referred to as scrape marks is actually the burnt aluminium casing after the fire.

Vande1947

Country flag
Might be striking the wrong chord here, but to applaud/gloat over this tragedy does not seem right.
To not feel any sympathy for a downed civilian airliner would be literally cold hearted--it is not a military plane.
And unlike what a fellow member posted, i am not soft hearted and I see blood everyday.

Vande1947

Country flag
The crashing site doesn't make sense if it was trying to land. Or, it intentionally crashed into the colony.
Please see the video on tiktok
the pilot is not intentionally hitting the civilian built-up area

singhboy98

Country flag
There is a video on tiktok re the flight in question. It has both engines aflame but the undersides are not scraped. type in @zaralondon1. might help to find it.
@Kumata---maybe what is being referred to as scrape marks is actually the burnt aluminium casing after the fire.
Dude the footage you are referring to is an ingame footage of a virtual flight simulator available on Android phones and the plane in it is not even an A320 IMO

airtel

Country flag
That is an animation video :playball: :daru:

#TikTok >

ProudIndian36

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Remember people ... Many of the innocent Pakistan civillians when they go abroad they form a lobby against India, attack indian embassy.. many of them donate money for kashmir Jihad...

Indians can't just see blood ..
Innocent Civilians ?????
Yes the less of them the better for us in brutal honesty.

It is ridiculous to mourn any of them. India needs to become more hardened against this enemy of Dharma. Nehruism has to wear out.

Kumata

Country flag
No, there was no fire mid flight. Looking at tweet from FR24, they said Plane had a failed landing attempt aborted at 275 feet which means plane never touched the ground and it was on go round that they crashed. Listening to ATC comm, pilot is heard saying both engines lost.. that RAMJET also indicates both engines lost... so when the plane did not touch ground .. how did this scrap happened..

Few questions -

1) Seems like Pilots tried belly landing on first attempt. but aborted at 275 feet. so still not touched the ground.
2) On second approach, If u look at picture, the landing gears are retracted...and the flaps are not expanded... which is odd... atleast even if they were belly landing flaps would be expanded... remembering from my flight across.. this is first thing pilots do when the seat belt sign is on....
3) Looking at crash location..plane was not aligned to run way for sure...they were doing a sharp left turn to land.....

1590176872814.png

To me it appears that Pilots error or maintenance issue.. its very rare for both engines to go out at same time .... Airtbus have already tweeted that they are investigating with authorities.. let us hope..

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Some unconfirmed reports that the plane was filled with Baki army and airforce personnel
Paki Army is everywhere so no doubt they may be there.

21st century k gandhi ji agye h 🙄😵🤦‍♂️
You can't expect MODI to be doing Bhangra on some civilian death.

Though it's sad that kids have perished too, these Porks are probably going to blame RAW for this.

Seriously, anything coming from China sucks! This Airbus was leased by them to the PIA. This aircraft had reported problems earlier too with the landing gear and one engine. But these guys still allowed it to fly! Ridiculous! Apparently saving money on maintenance. 2 survivors so far.
Creation and maintenance of few dozen terrorist camps is #1 priority of Islamic State of Pakistan. Cash strapped Pakis can eat grass but they have to maintain terrorists and nukes.

No neee to make fun ot them or anything.
Just be a silent observer.
When I see people I don't like I try to be indifferent to them when they are suffering.
My concerns and thoughts are limited to people I give a shit about.
Remember people ... Many of the innocent Pakistan civillians when they go abroad they form a lobby against India, attack indian embassy.. many of them donate money for kashmir Jihad...
Indians can't just see blood ..
Having no empathy in this case is fine, but cheering death of innocent civilians may not be the right thing to do.
In general we should NOT celebrate or feel happy by such accidents of even enemies. But remember these general Pakis are the one who happily give moral support and chanda in the name of Kashmir and our soldiers die for Paki pigs who comes to be buried on Indian land.

On this plane crash accident some over excited Indians are trolling Pakis and Pakis on their forums are now crying. These Pakis forget that muslims in general give haha reacts where Kafir are killed. When historical Notre Dame church was burned Musllims all over the world were giving haha reacts and saying god punishing Christians so more mosques could be built in Europe.

Pakis getting taste of their own medicine.

1590178286485.png

1590176978379.png

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles