Pak-Happy Independence Day :)

AbRaj

Country flag
To all pakistani members I have just one small doubt
Since India and Pakistan got independence on 15th Aug , why Pakistan celebrates its independence day on 14th Aug

Btw @Neo ...Happy pakistan independence day to you
They shifted the celebration to suit British queen time schedule since she can't be at two different places at the same time

bose

Country flag
Wish you all a very happy Independence Day !! I am late in wishing you all...

Best wishes to all Pakistani brothers and sisters...

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Wish you all a very happy Independence Day !! I am late in wishing you all...

Best wishes to all Pakistani brothers and sisters...
saar, their independence & the run-up to it, was (& still is) far from being a happy affair. their 'independence' was more from 'us'. I don't understand why WE have to be so jovial & jolly about it. :tsk:

bose

Country flag
saar, their independence & the run-up to it, was far from being a happy affair. their independence was more from 'us'. I don't understand why WE have to be so jovial & jolly about it. :tsk:
I am just returning the complements to the Pakistani who wished us Indians in our Independence day ...

There is nothing for me to be jovial on the occasion of Pakistani Independence day... there is a valid reason for me in posting late in this thread...

Rahul Singh

Country flag
For courtesy only i would like to wish them a Happy Indepedence Day.

I reality, i hate it as much as most of the world do. I hope they had been under India hence under Hindu cultural dominence. So that their inhuman, distructive, extremist, intollerent, barbaric, savagic and you-name-it genes could have remained surpressed. Much like their bretheran in today's India. Who are not much different internally, but can not do much because of cultural influences of Hindus ................In process we would have done world, a bloody big favour!

SANITY

we've always been distinct - both historically, culturally and racially among South Asia. Pakistanis always try to keep a one hand distance but Indians constantly throw themselves upon us.
You are not talking about Pakistanis. You are talking about muslims of specific kind who refuse/fail to live in harmony with others. I don't know if I should give you a list of your own PM, ministers, generals, historians, sport persons, celebrities etc who would tell you otherwise but you have chosen to be deluded so I will let it be and not argue. Funny that @Neo gave a thumbs up to your comment while he himself has spoken of how we have much in common in some other thread.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Yes; geographically and genetically - we have every right to claim IVC.
There we go. The public acknowledgement of pakistanis beign cheap bloody converts and children of rape.

Indians trying to claim IVC is like Sudanese trying to claim Nile Civilization.
Do you know IVC was much broader than just Mohejodero and Harappa? Ever heard of Lothal? Try understanding this map. Even present day Bharat has IVC sites. But, my bad. Expecting madarassa alumni to have sound education is like expecting a PIG to win a music competition.

airtel

Country flag
@Zulfiqar Khan , Indus valley civilization is called sindhu ghati sabhyayta (in hindi )..................Hindu is derived from sindhu .........& India is derived from Indus ................

Go and read some " REAL " history Instead of your fake islamic paki madarsa History .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Indians try to claim Pakistan/Pakistanis, our history, culture and heritage but don't notice that we've always been distinct - both historically, culturally and racially among South Asia. Pakistanis always try to keep a one hand distance but Indians constantly throw themselves upon us.

Indians need to realize that Pakistan is a diverse country; with people's origins from different regions. Each tribe/ethnic group has records dating back to a thousand years.

Arains for examples; who number up to 11,000,000 in Pakistan are descendants of Arab settlers.

Pakistan is made up of thousands of different ethnicities with different origins; we have no single ancestor. Remove "could" and then your statement turns into the real trut. No, our "ancestors" had little to do with the 'Vedic Civilization'.

We accept whatever we are.

We are Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Dardic - but religion and country above all else.
This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! You have nothing original.

You are no descendants of Arab settlers but Arab rapists who raped your ancestors and you were born with mutilated genes.You then started inbreeding which changed your whole DNA and now you claim to be more Muslim than even Arabs.

You were all Hindus but you got raped and converted. You are the cowards who converted by Arabian camel wallahs since you could not fight but SURRENDERED your ass easily. You love surrendering in wars.

Arabs actually look down at you and throw out lakhs of Pakis from their land.Why didnt you reply on the below threads? Why do you run away from all those threads like a pussy?? :rofl:

SHOCKING: Over 250,000 Pakistani workers Deported since 2013 worldwide

There we go. The public acknowledgement of pakistanis beign cheap bloody converts and children of rape.

Do you know IVC was much broader than just Mohejodero and Harappa? Ever heard of Lothal? Try understanding this map. Even present day Bharat has IVC sites. But, my bad. Expecting madarassa alumni to have sound education is like expecting a PIG to win a music competition.

Arrre... they have already decided and created "history" to show they are different from us. Now it does not matter whichever saboot or dossiers you show to them. Their twisted and converted genes would be in DENIAL MODE forever until they are left and their borders change.

Bangladesh got freed and now it's turn for Baloch/Sindhi,PoK.

Poor Pakis sometime say we all are same and then some disillusioned Pakis try their best to prove they have nothing common with Indians.

This whole situation is HILARIOUS!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakis are defeated and converted Hindus no doubt they feel inferiority complex and will always afraid of us. Jutt, Gujjar and so called Rajput they are all converts.

I wonder why South Indians and Gujrati Musalman don't claim Arab ancestry even though that part had oldest Arab settlement, trade relations 1000 more than present day Pakistan.

All the major ports mentioned in historical records are in India and still Pakis claiming some peasant shudra Arian caste as Arab lol

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Again d!(k measuring contest thread

Common even america has dehyphenate has with regards' to Pakistan

When we common indians are going to do it

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
LOL... what a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The book shows a moon and star. ONLY a Paki or IGNORANT can create such stuff.

There was no Pakistan or even Islam when that IVC was there, you can't claim what was never yours.

You just made a JOKE of yourself and the one who created that doodle. :rofl: :rofl:
Good catch ! Now they are trying to Islamize IVC too.
:pound:
And yes IVC belongs to Indians and not Pakis.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No reply from Pakis.

Poor Pakis came here to celebrate their so called I-Day but got their party spoiled in no time. :lol:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
this is a really dumb thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Bithana is the oldest site of IVC which is situated in Haryana, India, Pakis lost one more battle :lol:

Jagdish58

Soon there will be Balochistan independence day & Sindudesh independence day

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles