OSINT from Satellite images

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
TPS-77 should look like this.

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/ground-based-air-surveillance.html
The dome may be a different radar?
here old cross post ..........................

If you are wondering what is inside and how it looks from inside.

in regular war, one brahmos for each location will take care of this, at the same time on all these location. They might have 3-4 more radars just in case.

here is clear view of the what they can see and track, but as you see they cant get over the radar shade area, for that they need Awac.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Better then posting pic and location, we should mark the locations of these TPS 77 radars, that will be good project to work here in our free time. Once marked we could see how much area they could see.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
post what ever you want within the DFI rules.
Well i was thinking of posting some sattelite images of underground weapon storage facilities & few which are under construction specially in NE....Most of the sites are quite visible on Google earth so i want to make sure it would be ok as some of the sites are strategic missile storage facilities.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well i was thinking of posting some sattelite images of underground weapon storage facilities & few which are under construction specially in NE....Most of the sites are quite visible on Google earth so i want to make sure it would be ok as some of the sites are strategic missile storage facilities.
Indian locations, leave that out and focus on Pak and Chinese to start with.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
@Arihant Roy Nothing much there to see in Rambili now its as good as its shown in google earth apart from few roads and blocks have come up ....

PAF Masroor Karachi

View attachment 22818 View attachment 22819 View attachment 22820 View attachment 22821 View attachment 22822 View attachment 22823

This one site is just outside the Base but very close to the boundary wall

View attachment 22824

Thank you. Will you post the latest pics of our BMD and Icbm tracking ship in Vizag. I want to see the progress made. It's supposed to be commissioned this year. This ship is a vital element in our MIRV and BMD phase 2 R&D. With out this the AD-1 and 2 missiles can't be tested as it would be impossible to track them during their entire flight and particularly during the intercept-collision phase.

captscooby81

Country flag
This is the latest as january still lots of work needs to be done before it set sail
V11852.jpg

Thank you. Will you post the latest pics of our BMD and Icbm tracking ship in Vizag. I want to see the progress made. It's supposed to be commissioned this year. This ship is a vital element in our MIRV and BMD phase 2 R&D. With out this the AD-1 and 2 missiles can't be tested as it would be impossible to track them during their entire flight and particularly during the intercept-collision phase.

Chinmoy

Country flag
One location I do see at an average of x times a month. But do you know beauty of the place? When you try to pin point it with Google map, it simply shows nothing. It is even been tagged as something else.
And apart from this part, there is nothing of vital interest in NE strategically for .................. .

porky_kicker

Country flag
One location I do see at an average of x times a month. But do you know beauty of the place? When you try to pin point it with Google map, it simply shows nothing. It is even been tagged as something else.
And apart from this part, there is nothing of vital interest in NE strategically for .................. .
I know of one site, have seen tunnels being built , actually the way they did it was ingenious ,most probably keeping in mind the tracks of overhead satellites.

I know guys who mentioned couple of other sites but those are different in terms of how they were built and their purpose.

I believe India follows 2 crew concept for online authentication and launch of assets.
How I came to know of it is interesting but I won't share it due to obvious reasons.

By the way have you in your travels come across a military site which is guarded by multiple small sized intrusion detection radars among others things along the perimeter. I believe u have :wink:

Chinmoy

Country flag
I know of one site, have seen tunnels being built , actually the way they did it was ingenious ,most probably keeping in mind the tracks of overhead satellites.

I know guys who mentioned couple of other sites but those are different in terms of how they were built and their purpose.

I believe India follows 2 crew concept for online authentication and launch of assets.
How I came to know of it is interesting but I won't share it due to obvious reasons.

By the way have you in your travels come across a military site which is guarded by multiple small sized intrusion detection radars among others things along the perimeter. I believe u have :wink:
Yeah I do.. :)

Infact been to the tunneling site too.. :)

SanjeevM

Country flag
Can you please share the pics of Pakistani sites?

In case of a India- Pakistan war, have we marked their nuclear, missile, radar sites, ammunition dumps, fuel dumps, bunker sites, bridges, Hydro power sites etc to be destroyed? Can you please share the pics If possible? It will put Pakistan under stress as they are easy targets. Prize win would be pics and coordinate of their underground sites with network of tunnels.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Can you please share the pics of Pakistani bunker sites?

In case of a India- Pakistan war, have we marked their nuclear, missile, radar sites, ammunition dumps, fuel dumps, bunker sites, bridges, Hydro power sites etc to be destroyed? Can you please share the pics If possible? It will put Pakistan under stress as they are easy targets. Prize win would be pics and coordinate of their underground sites with network of tunnels.
Their are some things you can share and some you dont. Its cat and mouse game going on.
Uncle shared satellite pics of Pokharan. That give us idea what not to do, when we tested next. As a rest, uncle didn't got wind of 1998 tests.
If we share all those sites, they will be forced to go or make new one, this time we won't be that lucky, when war happen.
Its cat and mouse. Who so ever play it smart, will win.
Winning is all important. Hope you understand.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Can you please share the pics of Pakistani sites?

Btw just for records, i got inspired and learned from Raj47 about it, how to search for it, etc i figured out later :biggrin2:

About Pakistan or China, you dont have to worry, Raj sir has scanned every inch of Pakistan. They are totally nanga, so are Chini bhai. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DFIlite DFIlite twitter OSINT post OSINT 22
Haldilal OSINT Images Contribution Members Corner 69
Haldilal DFI OSINT Images Contribution. OSINT 8
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54