Open letter to a delhi boy

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nope the 2000+ comments show the egoes she hurt and what she said is valid.
2000 comments out of how many millions of Indian internet users ?

and how many of those comments are being posted by same members. its not like 2000 different people are posting. Being from delhi myself i haven't posted a comment on her blog.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its not what I thinks.Its what they percieve of me.Thanks to 3 idiots every individual from South-India is chatur Ramalingam
I am also from delhi and i dont act like that. So why are you grouping me also ?

In this thread have i resorted to name calling ?

Iamanidiot

2000 comments out of how many millions of Indian internet users ?

and how many of those comments are being posted by same members. its not like 2000 different people are posting. Being from delhi myself i haven't posted a comment on her blog.
But u have seen it read it and many like you are reading it

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you havent figured out that about me, what can I say.
If some poster starts posting against lower caste and calling for untouchability etc i think you'll go ape shit on him.

Learn from yusuf...the amount of anti-muslim bashing that goes on here sometimes and he doesn't respond.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Individuals like you are a minority on the ground in Delhi
No not minority. Only people who act like brats are from rich and upper middle class. You can say that im a minority in that segment.

Adux

Country flag
If some poster starts posting against lower caste and calling for untouchability etc i think you'll go ape shit on him.

Learn from yusuf...the amount of anti-muslim bashing that goes on here sometimes and he doesn't respond.
Just because I stand up for that, doesnt mean that I am hurt by it Messiah, But I know there are a lot of people who are hurt by it. People who do not know how to hit back at that, they dont know how to retort, people who take is their fate, people who feel injustice is being done to them, justice is something they dont know how to get. Some people get hurt when you call them darkie, etc, because in the prevalent narative it is taken as negative, what can they do? Skin surgery like Micheal? Is dark ugly, I dont think so. I used to at one point of time, not anymore.
. My life has been pretty good till now, but I know the other side too.I stand up for them. You dont see them, I do. That is the difference. More power to Yusuf, but I am not him. I intend to strike down anything that is not right. Yusuf is also aware, that there are people who will support him, if something is wronged on him.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Just because I stand up for that, doesnt mean that I am hurt by it Messiah, But I know there are a lot of people who are hurt by it. People who do not know how to hit back at that, they dont know how to retort, people who take is their fate, people who feel injustice is being done to them, justice is something they dont know how to get. Some people get hurt when you call them darkie, etc, because in the prevalent narative it is taken as negative, what can they do? Skin surgery like Micheal? Is dark ugly, I dont think so. I used to at one point of time, not anymore.
. My life has been pretty good till now, but I know the other side too.I stand up for them. You dont see them, I do. That is the difference. More power to Yusuf, but I am not him. I intend to strike down anything that is not right. Yusuf is also aware, that there are people who will support him, if something is wronged on him.
Bigoted people need to be given a good thrashing. I only wish these scum who appear on the net and post shit do it infront of me in person so that i let my fists do the talking rather than my keyboard. But they are cowardly people who only use the anonymity on the internet to spew hatred and lack guts to do it openly. I have a fair complexion and im fairer than majority of Indians so i will never know in the true sense how dark or brown people feel but never the less i have given a good bollocking to people who were joking about sri lankan fans in a cricket match. Cant stand people who judge people solely on the basis of religion, caste, region and colour.

tony02

Sounds like A Delhi guys dump with her. But also it smell like personal vision not to any culture n region. We r all Indians. No body have identify to south n north out of this country. But some people r try to do this only for popularity. Might be intended to part of BIG BOSS house, isn't it?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Sounds like A Delhi guys dump with her. But also it smell like personal vision not to any culture n region. We r all Indians. No body have identify to south n north out of this country. But some people r try to do this only for popularity. Might be intended to part of BIG BOSS house, isn't it?

Not for popularity, its only a joke here. We are friends here we just discuss stuff and analyze in a friendly way but off course some people may troll.

A.V.

Many good threads on this forum will envy this thread

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Some of them have a fake superior complex like the Pakis, but like them, they were always boat lickers --- Ya, I went there.:lol:

Last edited:

ashdoc

Country flag
the girl also some what felt embraced .
just because you were taking photos , the girl felt EMBRACED . LOL.....

nice imagination you have....

just by taking photos you make girls feel as if they have been embraced by your august presence . vow !!

ashdoc

Country flag
Boys ,there is no doubt that delhi is unsafe . in fact , it is called the rape capital of india .

while in mumbai , bangalore or pune , a girl can go out alone at 10 pm ; in delhi , even men will hesitate to go out alone after 7 pm .

the streets of delhi are unsafe by evening , especially for females .

of course , i like the punjabis for their sheer enthusiasm for life .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles