OBOR News & Developments

Neo

Jalna? Our corridors start from around $300 billions. More than GDP of Pakistan.:dude:

Drawing resources? Kashmir gets biggest chunk of aid against all mainland Indian States. It's HDI is at par with Eastern Punjab and Haryana, obviously way beyond Pakistan.

Boasting over Germans, once go to Indian Infrastructure thread for them.
No matter how hard India grows, the smallest progress in Pakistan is enough to cause mass constipation, that's the true face of radicalised Indians these days.

Who cares about your $300 billion corridor, take it to 3 trillion or even more, it is not our concern. But CPEC gives you sleepless nights, live with it.

Neo

So you are prostituting yourselves........................
What is your obsession with sex industry. Born in a brothel aren't you?
Its all about geopolitics and commerce, keep your Randi Rona to yourself.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
the smallest progress in Pakistan is enough to cause mass constipation, that's the true face of radicalised Indians these days.
But CPEC gives you sleepless nights, live with it.
Problem is not Pakistan, even if there was Uganda or Djibouti in our neighborhood whose infra project goes through the territory we claim is obviously a problem for us.
I have covered even development of a Lankan Port being developed by PRC because it could balance India's Project Sagarmala.
Not only India, China isn't an exception. Ever watch Chinese media spewing venom against Indo Japan relations.

It's obvious if someone nulifies you in your neighborhood. You will have concerns because national interest interest comes first and everything else at last.
But now, I can't say about Pakistanis.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
No matter how hard India grows, the smallest progress in Pakistan is enough to cause mass constipation, that's the true face of radicalised Indians these days.

Who cares about your $300 billion corridor, take it to 3 trillion or even more, it is not our concern. But CPEC gives you sleepless nights, live with it.
Really

We know it's the best possible way to show people of a broken country Hollow dreams

We have proved our prowess in IT(info tech) and many other fields
While you have proved yourselves in IT(Intl terrorism)

You had one of the best growth rates and much higher per capita aincome than ours for bloody 60 years

Look where do you stand now

We attract billions of FDI each year and its better not to say a word on fdi in your country.

Our IITS and IISc have proved our educational strength while world has no idea about such institute in Pakistan

Our healthcare and hospitals are much much much better than Pakistan that pakis come here for treatment and from many developed countries for cheaper treatment.

We provide haj subsidies and support while you boldly disown and kill minorities

@Neo open your eyes

Stop following ispr too much

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
What is your obsession with sex industry. Born in a brothel aren't you?
Its all about geopolitics and commerce, keep your Randi Rona to yourself.
That's the language of inbred born in Hira mandi

Congo

Stop using this geopolitics,regional,strategic and such words

We are fed up of this crap

Whenever we show you the real face of Pakistan you bring these words

Lemme tell you a thing

10 days ago I boarded a taxi in SF and the taxi driver claimed himself to be an Indian but after some questioning he admitted that he is a paki and this was the third it happened with me.

He said if we reveal our identity we are left stranded cause everyone thinks we are suicide bombers or TERRORIST'S.

Not only this a guy working in Singapore,he is an Aussie,narrated me an incident in which paki claimed himself to be an Indian but again turned out to be a paki.

Why do you play a game of duplicity,just admit that you people are goat fucking inbreds who don't mind to suck American,saudi,chinese dick and know nothing but jihad and suicide bombing??????

Last edited:

Neo

Problem is not Pakistan, even if there was Uganda or Djibouti in our neighborhood whose infra project goes through the territory we claim is obviously a problem for us.
I have covered even development of a Lankan Port being developed by PRC because it could balance India's Project Sagarmala.
Not only India, China isn't an exception. Ever watch Chinese media spewing venom against Indo Japan relations.

It's obvious if someone nulifies you in your neighborhood. You will have concerns because national interest interest comes first and everything else at last.
But now, I can't say about Pakistanis.
Having and sharing concerns is a mutual thing and the grown ups should be able to discuss them in a mature, respectable and constructive manner. Unfortunately the concept has died here in DFI. Randi Rona and trolling is the new brand of this board.

Neo

Really

We know it's the best possible way to show people of a broken country Hollow dreams

We have proved our prowess in IT(info tech) and many other fields
While you have proved yourselves in IT(Intl terrorism)

You had one of the best growth rates and much higher per capita aincome than ours for bloody 60 years

Look where do you stand now

We attract billions of FDI each year and its better not to say a word on fdi in your country.

Our IITS and IISc have proved our educational strength while world has no idea about such institute in Pakistan

Our healthcare and hospitals are much much much better than Pakistan that pakis come here for treatment and from many developed countries for cheaper treatment.

We provide haj subsidies and support while you boldly disown and kill minorities

@Neo open your eyes

Stop following ispr too much
Don't feed yourself with Indian propaganda and open your eyes. Look at your own contribution regarding Pakistan here. How much intellectual input, educated analysis aur guesses have you made sofar? You know shyt about Pakistan, just like an average troll.

India was never and will never be the center of the universe for us, nor a benchmark for development. We have come a long way in a hostile neighborhood and dealt with our demons. We are back on the right track but all you can do is use your petty excuses to acknowledge the progress.
Personally I don't mind, I come here from time to time for a good laugh. :daru:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Don't feed yourself with Indian propaganda and open your eyes. Look at your own contribution regarding Pakistan here. How much intellectual input, educated analysis aur guesses have you made sofar? You know shyt about Pakistan, just like an average troll.

India was never and will never be the center of the universe for us, nor a benchmark for development. We have come a long way in a hostile neighborhood and dealt with our demons. We are back on the right track but all you can do is use your petty excuses to acknowledge the progress.
Bhai kya mast joke mara hai

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Please answer a single question

Do you have anything like IISc or aims or IIT.

We don't to be centre of universe we want to be centre of world you inbred idiot(you deserve that and you know that)
We have many entrepreneurs and many in the making.

As I said we have contributed in IT (info tech) while you have contributed in IT(intl terrorism) there can be no comparison.

Our isro is a world class space agency while suparco is nowhere close it.

You are the best example of lost opportunity.

Neo

Bhai kya mast joke mara hai

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Please answer a single question

Do you have anything like IISc or aims or IIT.

We don't to be centre of universe we want to be centre of world you inbred idiot(you deserve that and you know that)
We have many entrepreneurs and many in the making.

As I said we have contributed in IT (info tech) while you have contributed in IT(intl terrorism) there can be no comparison.

Our isro is a world class space agency while suparco is nowhere close it.

You are the best example of lost opportunity.
Thank you for the educated reply, reflects the level of new arrogant and radicalised hindutva minded indiot.
I will be ignoring you, don't bother to quote me. :wave:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Thank you for the educated reply, reflects the level of new arrogant and radicalised hindutva minded indiot.
I will be ignoring you, don't bother to quote me. :wave:
Rot in hell.............................................

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who is this retard who goes on about India being bothered by a puny CPEC when we have projects many times that size going around? Then again, you can hardly be a Paki and not be delusional.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Having and sharing concerns is a mutual thing and the grown ups should be able to discuss them in a mature, respectable and constructive manner.
Then, what's problem in argumenting me?
[Though I lose my temper sometimes, specially after reading some super intellegent comments, like screenshots on Page-30.]
Unfortunately the concept has died here in DFI. Randi Rona and trolling is the new brand of this board.
I can list up plenty of such landscapes in PDF and PakDef as well.
At the same time, DFI has been filled with a way bigger pool of official info in recent year.

Though I'm trying to really post a number of threads remained undiscussed in past, I expect you to do same in Pakistani section.

Neo

Then, what's problem in argumenting me?
[Though I lose my temper sometimes, specially after reading some super intellegent comments, like screenshots on Page-30.]
You have manifested yourself as a soft troll in disguise, let your contribution regarding Pakistan be the judge of that. Your following is a growing pool of trolls whom you encourage by exchanging thanks and feeding their troll posts. Don't expect me to engage you aur reply to tagged posts unless you show some sincerity and genuine interest to know more about your adversary.

I can list up plenty of such landscapes in PDF and PakDef as well.
At the same time, DFI has been filled with a way bigger pool of official info in recent year.
Grow some balls and counter them in the mentioned fora like I am doing here on a very hostile ground. I don't represent PDF, PakDef or any other forum, hence I have no interest in knowing how you are treated there.
I am one of the oldest active members of DFI and I have seen its better days. I certainly hope sanity returns to this board which has a lot of potential.

Though I'm trying to really post a number of threads remained undiscussed in past, I expect you to do same in Pakistani section.
Ohh really? Like in the SUPARCO thread which has become a trollfest thanks to you? You copy paste one old article there, drag India into it as the benchmark as usual, start maligning the establishment and feed the trolls. And you wonder why no Pakistanis bring any input in such threads?

You have an hidden agenda, I will never see any coverage of a positive development in Pakistan by you or your fellow trolls. You comb the Pak and foreign media for all negativity and tag all the trolls.

You may be a hero here by doing that, intellectually you have brought the Pak section down over past year making yourself a zero for all Pak and China members.

Just a sincere reply to your question. Don't want to get personal on any account

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

I will give my point of view:

I have no concerns regarding the concept of CPEC, but my problem is with underlying economic fundamentals of CPEC. At this point of time even you do not know how much of the CPEC Money is going to be absorbed into Pakistan economy, because most energy projects are being executed and owned by Chinese companies. There by creating Chinese monopoly on energy security of Pakistan.

When Chinese take complete control, even though Pakistan army may not be able to do anything.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You have manifested yourself as a soft troll in disguise, let your contribution regarding Pakistan be the judge of that. Your following is a growing pool of trolls whom you encourage by exchanging thanks and feeding their troll posts. Don't expect me to engage you aur reply to tagged posts unless you show some sincerity and genuine interest to know more about your adversary.
Even you have thanked rizwan and dazzler many times.
As far as my contribution, I'm critic about Britain, Pakistan and Immigrants (primarily from East African countries), but never crossed my limit.
Besides argumenting, I'm honestly updating the threads.
Grow some balls and counter them in the mentioned fora like I am doing here on a very hostile ground. I don't represent PDF, PakDef or any other forum, hence I have no interest in knowing how you are treated there.
In that case, you must even not compliant. I've been on far more hostile grounds.
Though PDF is a bit lighter (thanks to International members), PakDef is more, besides that, ever go on British forums, you'll know the meaning of trolling.:dude:
I am one of the oldest active members of DFI and I have seen its better days. I certainly hope sanity returns to this board which has a lot of potential.
Okay, I tend to agree bro.
This forum was a way more rational place under control of @ray. Major reason for hostility for Pakistanis is simply lack of members to take care of Pakistani section and update. Other problem is moderation.

Honestly saying, I reported my own posts on suparco thread and they weren't deleted.:(
Ohh really? Like in the SUPARCO thread which has become a trollfest thanks to you? You copy paste one old article there, drag India into it as the benchmark as usual, start maligning the establishment and feed the trolls. And you wonder why no Pakistanis bring any input in such threads?
Again, Pakistanis were invited before thread turned into trollball. Old/New Articles, I'm updating with every input, plus ready to defend inputs if someone other puts. At first in 2018.
You have an hidden agenda, I will never see any coverage of a positive development in Pakistan by you or your fellow trolls. You comb the Pak and foreign media for all negativity and tag all the trolls.
If you have really reached at this depth, I hope you may have noticed that I put screenshots of comments and videos of TV Broadcastings. Simply, personal attack.
You may be a hero here by doing that, intellectually you have brought the Pak section down over past year making yourself a zero for all Pak and China members.
My Posts on Chinese section are running very well and far more rational than Pakistani members. I cover and admire their positive developments as well as never miss to post (and remain silent) on anything negative.:tongue:
I argue, pass likes, goes well.
Chinese members are enough to say.
Just a sincere reply to your question. Don't want to get personal on any account

Okay, let me be honest.
I will never see any coverage of a positive development in Pakistan by you
Agreed, I just realized it.
I'll soon post such a thread which you may like.;)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

You people come here and say there were no surgical strikes, call the Indian army hanuman army, say that Pakistani soldiers are rambos who can't be killed by Indian artillery and mortar. There was a poster who was saying that in case of a war, the Indian army would implode in 23 days :crazy: You expect us to engage with you guys? Of course we will just make fun of you and run you off these forums. I've been on PDF many times. Each time I got banned. You know for what? I just happened to interject in threads making fun of India and Indians in an extremely racist way. I didn't even troll, I just pointed out the obvious.

So now the situation has become such that Pakistanis are no longer welcome on these forums by most Indians, you have your corner of the internet and we have ours. Go away.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nawaz Sharif inaugurated #Gwadar ceremony but plaque only had Raheel's name! COAS didn't shake hands w Nawaz either

Global Defence

New threads

Articles