Nirbhay Cruise Missile Test 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
This reminds me of the Brahmos test a while back anyonne know if it was tampering with the GPS??

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Must be a guidance system failure as other systems worked well.

sayareakd

Country flag
I think we should appriciate the fact that guidence worked well for 30% of flight time, first stage worked as intended, second stage also worked. When the guidence started giving wrong data and it deviated from the planed flight path, with all that explosive, the self destructed it. So all along missile was in contact but its auto pilot didnt worked as planned after 30% of flight time.

So techinically it went to the range of brahmos missile.

It is not that bad as people think it for our first cruise missile attempt.

So good work guys but i expect 100% successful test next time.

sathya

what is the weight of this missile? 1000 kg?
seems in the same class of bhramos..

may be more composites, less of fuel wt or something?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
if it is a copy/paste tech like babur, then it would have suceeded :)

Unfortunately we wanted to use our own brain
Their copy paste Ghauris don't work and they call it a success after every test till they of caught with their pants down.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I think we should appriciate the fact that guidence worked well for 30% of flight time, first stage worked as intended, second stage also worked. When the guidence started giving wrong data and it deviated from the planed flight path, with all that explosive, the self destructed it. So all along missile was in contact but its auto pilot didnt worked as planned after 30% of flight time.

So techinically it went to the range of brahmos missile.

It is not that bad as people think it for our first cruise missile attempt.

So good work guys but i expect 100% successful test next time.
When Obama was elected, there was a Brahmos Failure because of GPS Blockage.

This could not be ruled out for Nirbhay.

Shirman

Country flag
So when is the next available date for this CM test this may/June..............

May be they should conduct some multiple Prahaar test this year itself.....

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I am just going to make a few observations here. DRDO announced the test a success before it was even completed. This is always the case and it comes back most of the time as a fail. Then DRDO claims it to be a success anyway as valuable data was recorded. The question, did it meet the test parameters? Hell no... hence it is a failure. The photo-op with those guys using screwdrivers on the missiles was too much.

This is for you DRDO...:facepalm:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am just going to make a few observations here. DRDO announced the test a success before it was even completed. This is always the case and it comes back most of the time as a fail. Then DRDO claims it to be a success anyway as valuable data was recorded. The question, did it meet the test parameters? Hell no... hence it is a failure. The photo-op with those guys using screwdrivers on the missiles was too much.

I agree DRDO is not top reasearch facility we use crude & rugged method , but we have considerable amount of sucess in missile field im sure they will come back on Nirbhay

Why u europeans buy TOMAHAWK from US , u people are very advanced right?:hail:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I agree DRDO is not top reasearch facility we use crude & rugged method , but we have considerable amount of sucess in missile field im sure they will come back on Nirbhay

Why u europeans buy TOMAHAWK from US , u people are very advanced right?:hail:
Indian media claims failure is common, but when do you hear of French missile failure? All 13 M51 launches went perfectly. Who buys Tomahawk? Not us...

Last edited by a moderator:

tramp

More than the DRDO announcing the result before flight test is over, I believe, it's more often than not a case of the eager beavers of the media jumping the gun. In their rush to score one up on competition, they readily go ahead with the success breaking news even when the DRDO source may have just said the missile was launched. As you may know, most of the dud heads behind the pretty faces of visual media do not know the difference between launch and successful launch that meets mission parameters.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
Indian media claims failure is common, but when do you hear of French missile failure? All 13 M51 launches went perfectly. Who buys Tomahawk? Not us...

Omg, for the love of god. Tell the French to please help India Armand2REP. And help it with the Adam's bridge, sir I beg of uuuuuuuu........ uuuuuuuuuuuuu.... uuuuuuuuuuuuu:pray:

France doesnt help India with anything. :pray: Just help with Adam;s bridge and Nirbhay.. :pray:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
One successful test and all the critics will look like = :*(

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

I never mentioned french did i, i told Europeans Spain , Italy, UK u all are one right European union why don't u guys push ur cruise missile sale to them instead of Tomahawk

Nirbhay missile test is failure even we agree , do you have any problem with that is my question

You people use this opportunity to push all your outdated arms to sell in India with Kickbacks , soon the honeymoon period will be over there will be no scam tainted Scorpene or VVIP Chopper from Finmeccanica

MMRCA deal itself is in verge of extinction , save your bankurpt arms industry instead of talking nonsence here :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles