NGO'S Foreign Funding - A Security Threat

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@jouni,'

Join in with your Führer and shout Seig Heil and feel good.

Listen to your Führer's speech.

It would warm the cockles of your heart since you are saying the same thing here,

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

You must be more accommodating.

Forgive him Father, for he does not know what he does is my prayer for him.

Finns are the one who allied with Nazi Germany and so racism must be the residue that has not washed off, I presume.

His condescension thus understandable. They are the pure Aryans, who stole our Swastika to prove they are Aryans.

It is only Jesse Owens who put Hitler and these wannabes of Germany and Finland pure races to shame.

Seig Heil to him (Führer of Finland, the Funland)

Oh, yes Berlin Olympics. Finland won 19 medals and India 1. Enough said.... Finland has 463 Olympic medals, India

1936 Summer Olympics medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

jouni

@jouni,'

Join in with your Führer and shout Seig Heil and feel good.

Listen to your Führer's speech.

It would warm the cockles of your heart since you are saying the same thing here,
If you do not pay attention to race and holocaust BS, Germany was great ally: professional, efficient and courteous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Otm Shank2

Its pathetic Jouni can do one liner troll posts and you all jump.

like Jouni said show some self confidence..some self respect. .

Otm Shank2

If you do not pay attention to race and holocaust BS, Germany was great ally: professional, efficient and courteous.
professional armed forces dont round up civilians and murder them like finlands great benefactor nazi germany did

efficient is assigning million plus germans to run gas chambers and huge ovens to carry out its mission of multiple genocides?

courteous? LMAO you're sick in the head. did tthe nazis politely ask the jews and other minorities to enter the gas chambers?

If you said this in western European countries or in North America you praise so much you'd be correctly judged as a closet racist.

jouni

professional armed forces dont round up civilians and murder them like finlands great benefactor nazi germany did

efficient is assigning million plus germans to run gas chambers and huge ovens to carry out its mission of multiple genocides?

courteous? LMAO you're sick in the head. did tthe nazis politely ask the jews and other minorities to enter the gas chambers?

If you said this in western European countries or in North America you praise so much you'd be correctly judged as a closet racist.
Like I said, if you judge them purely militarily, like Finnish Government did.Maybe I know better than you this, in my region there were 200000 German troops for four years. No offense.

AnantS

Country flag
^Ofcourse naziz were brilliant military, so much proud was your fuehrer about his tactics, game plan that as an end result he awarded himself with a bullet in his own head. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
pmaitra, one thing we definitely need to find out the relation between Scandinavian countries and their pechant for hatching and supporting shady NGOs. Remember even Hillary Clinton wanted to bring Modi down through Scandinavian ngo's Secretary Clinton's 'Get Modi' Policy holds disastrous to US under Modi regime | Asian Tribune . It seemed she operated via these ngo's to implement her whims in other parts of world.

Even during Tsunami in India, i clearly remember cases of euro ngo's , who distributed aid/relief only to those who accepted christianty. BBC NEWS | South Asia | Religious row over tsunami relief

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I think aid should be given more to the organizations that help to fight caste system influenced problems like rape culture in India.

Despite tougher laws, India can't shake rape culture
How do you define culture? Did you check the meaning of the word "Culture"? It is very disappointing that a citizen of a civilized country will use the words without knowing its meaning and in what context it is appropriate to use. Shame on you. India has a very rich cultural heritage and rape is not one of them. USA tops the list of most rapes in the world. You can Google to educate yourself before demonizing a nation of over billion souls.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
You called "HOLOCAUST" to be "BS". How low can you get? Have you ever met the survivors of that era? If not than pay visit to Auschwitz and try to visualize the time period with a survivor standing besides you than imagine the horror in the eyes of those victims before expressing your opinion without thinking.

Last edited:

jouni

You called "HOLOCAUST" to be "BS". How low can you get? Have you ever met the survivors of that era? If not than pay visit to Auschwitz and try to visualize the time period with a survivor standing besides you than imagine the horror in the eyes of those victims before expressing your opinion without thinking.
How is your english? I called HC BS to separate it from other actions done by Germany.

jouni

How do you define culture? Did you check the meaning of the word "Culture"? It is very disappointing that a citizen of a civilized country will use the words without knowing its meaning and in what context it is appropriate to use. Shame on you. India has a very rich cultural heritage and rape is not one of them. USA tops the list of most rapes in the world. You can Google to educate yourself before demonizing a nation of over billion souls.
I studied some effects of the caste system on the rape cases, but obviously it is a topic not popular here, so I do not want go deeper to it.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
How is your english? I called HC BS to separate it from other actions done by Germany.
Let me answer your first question, I think it has to be left out of this post for now. You have to get your self tested for language skills since you missed your own mistake at the beginning of your post. My question is why would you even think of calling Holocaust to be BS. It is something that has happened and all the proof of the tragedy is there to be seen. You are telling us it is BS or in other words that it did not happen.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I studied some effects of the caste system on the rape cases, but obviously it is a topic not popular here, so I do not want go deeper to it.
It is also not topic of the post but you brought it into discussion and were not ready for the response. You should do homework before writing on any subject. Rape is a problem in any society and it has to be eradicated. The problem is when individuals like you make the statements which is uncalled for and than run away from it as a coward person will do.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Keep your eyes open and follow them both Hindi and English, keep this thread updated and find out your self. The one I already pointed out. Even the program is still not telecast but the intros are already dominating how IB can be far from reality and simplistic about their research on NGOs.
I don't mind quoting myself.

The disgraced greenpeace activist Priya Pillay was given space in NDTV headlines after she was thrown out at borders and the usual suspect Barkha Dutt gave her air time by conducting an interview, to push her agenda and denounce GOI.

dastan

I don't mind quoting myself.

The disgraced greenpeace activist Priya Pillay was given space in NDTV headlines after she was thrown out at borders and the usual suspect Barkha Dutt gave her air time by conducting an interview, to push her agenda and denounce GOI.
Not just news channels but the entire self proclaimed 'liberal' twitterati are defending 'the voice of the poor' against the 'aristocratic atrocities of the new govt'

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh, yes Berlin Olympics. Finland won 19 medals and India 1. Enough said.... Finland has 463 Olympic medals, India

1936 Summer Olympics medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not surprising that Finland has many medals.

It is so cold that physical exercise is the sole method to keep warm.

Finland first participated at the Olympic Games in 1908. It competes in both the Olympics and Winter Olympics.

India sent a team to the Summer Olympic Games in 1920. Note it was under the British Raj and the selection and despatch of athletes were in the hands of the British.

So, you compare chalk and cheese as usual.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is as good as saying that if you don't pay attention to the perennial cold of Finland, it would be warm as the South Pacific! :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles