NGO'S Foreign Funding - A Security Threat

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
WHAT! There are numerous articles about this, you call all of them liars?
Victims blamed in India's rape culture - CNN.com
Yes they are hypocritical liers , just like you are. You were already posted a statistic on how Finland ranks 3rd in the world in rapes and yet you come here and pontificate as though your country is squeaky clean
BBC News - Violence against women: One-third of EU women affected - survey

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/66081-japanese-student-gang-raped-12-days-gaya-4.html

And CNN shit bags think that India has rape culture when they have rape rates ten times higher in their home country.

So despite being pointed to that statistic sometime back, why are you here bitching about India's rape problem? Dont you get tired of getting bitch slapped with facts? Have some shame:tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
OF course we are worried you little twat. Unlike rapist Finns, we value and respect our women and want to protect them. HE would have said the same thing even if India had the lowest rape rate in the whole ----ing world. The rape debate in India wont stop till we stop every single rape here and thats what seperates civilisations like us and former barbarians like you- we constantly try to evolve into a better society and would criticize ourselves. . That does not mean that lower creatures like you get to talk about our problems specially when you have much higher rates of the same problem. NOW gtfo :gtfo:

Last edited:
Reactions: jus

jouni

OF course we are worried you little twat. Unlike rapist Finns, we value and respect our women and want to protect them. HE would have said the same thing even if India had the lowest rape rate in the whole ----ing world. The rape debate in India wont stop till we stop every single rape here and thats what seperates civilisations like us and former barbarians like you- we constantly try to evolve into a better society and would criticize ourselves. . That does not mean that lower creatures like you get to talk about our problems specially when you have much higher rates of the same problem. NOW gtfo :gtfo:
We are also doing a lot to reduce rapes. And we are not avoiding conversation about it. You need to cool it!

Finland to toughen rape legislation | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

thethinker

Country flag
And yet another thread disrupted by @jouni out of nowhere. This isn't the first time you bring up baseless arguments like aid to India by Finland, rape culture in India and so on.

Thanks for your concern troll act @jouni but people here aren't stupid.

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the troll claims to hold. The concern troll posts in Web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.
A person who posts on a blog thread, in the guise of "concern," to disrupt dialogue or undermine morale by pointing out that posters and/or the site may be getting themselves in trouble, usually with an authority or power. They point out problems that don't really exist. The intent is to derail, stifle, control, the dialogue. It is viewed as insincere and condescending.
Namaste! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

And yet another thread disrupted by @jouni out of nowhere. This isn't the first time you bring up baseless arguments like aid to India by Finland, rape culture in India and so on.

Thanks for your concern troll act @jouni but people here aren't stupid.

Namaste! :thumb:
Ok, obviously this is something you like to brush under the rug. After the rape topics here I read some articles about caste system traditions links to rapes, which I found worrying. In Finland rapes are mostly done by drunks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag
Ok, obviously this is something you like to brush under the rug. After the rape topics here I read some articles about caste system traditions links to rapes, which I found worrying. In Finland rapes are mostly done by drunks.
And this proves the theory that there are more drunkard in Finland than caste-ist (bigot) in India.

Last edited:

Sambha ka Boss

these NGO workers are not friends of the poor but friends of poverty.
Yes, even amid corruption in India, at end of the day poor of India gets all kind of healthcare, food subsidies and free education from government sponsored program paid by Indian taxpayers , not because of the these NGOs. These NGOs only stereotype poverty, slums, diseases to stay relevant and people in Western countries think their donation is going to help poor countries in Asia.

Last edited:

Sambha ka Boss

Rapes related to caste system? that's the most stupid theory I ever come to my life.

thethinker

Country flag
Brush under the rug? When did I say that exactly? Deliberately misinterpreting are we?

It is very obvious that you don't really choose to have any constructive discussion here but disrupt threads and play dumb. Finland is more important than India context is visible in every discussion you seem to have.

Anyway I was going to post a few news links about ultra violent rapes and racism that take place in Finland but nah. That would mean another troll fest and this thread turning into Finland v/s India which is what you intend to do over and over.

So, again, namaste! :thumb:

jouni

Yes, even amid corruption in India, at end of the day poor of India gets all kind of healthcare, food subsidies and free education from government sponsored program paid by Indian taxpayers , not because of the these NGOs. These NGOs only stereotype poverty, slums, diseases to stay relevant and people in Western countries think their donation is going to help poor countries in Asia.
In here many are questioning the aid given to "emerging powers" like China or India. What is your opinion? Stopping aid altogether and focusing on G to G joint development programs?

jouni

Brush under the rug? When did I say that exactly? Deliberately misinterpreting are we?

It is very obvious that you don't really choose to have any constructive discussion here but disrupt threads and play dumb. Finland is more important than India context is visible in every discussion you seem to have.

Anyway I was going to post a few news links about ultra violent rapes and racism that take place in Finland but nah. That would mean another troll fest and this thread turning into Finland v/s India which is what you intend to do over and over.

So, again, namaste! :thumb:
Of course I want to bring the Finnish angle to discussion, just like if there are Indians in Finnish forums we like them to bring Indian view. I have noticed that some of you like it, some dont. When I said to my colleagues that I joined an Indian forum, one of them said " They have a lot of poverty and the only ones helping are western NGOs" to prove them wrong, maybe you can give me some positive things about India, which I can tell them instead of accusing me of trolling.

thethinker

Country flag
Of course I want to bring the Finnish angle to discussion, just like if there are Indians in Finnish forums we like them to bring Indian view. I have noticed that some of you like it, some dont. When I said to my colleagues that I joined an Indian forum, one of them said " They have a lot of poverty and the only ones helping are western NGOs" to prove them wrong, maybe you can give me some positive things about Ondia, which I can tell them instead of accusing me of trolling.
You are on an Indian forum which covers developments related to India everything from economics to military. Yet you ask me to point to positive developments about India?

Reminds of the phrase "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

And here I thought Finnish education system encourages people to think out of box and how superior it is in world. :rolleyes:

jouni

You are on an Indian forum which covers developments related to India everything from economics to military. Yet you ask me to point to positive developments about India?

Reminds of the phrase "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

And here I thought Finnish education system encourages people to think out of box and how superior it is in world. :rolleyes:
Of course I could tell them about Tejas and Arjun, but for non military people maybe you have some insider tip not tarnished by western media. Something like " western world is only now starting to understand importance of ancient Indian healthcare methods also to modern medicine"

thethinker

Country flag
Of course I could tell them about Tejas and Arjun, but for non military people maybe you have some insider tip not tarnished by western media. Something like " western world is only now starting to understand importance of ancient Indian healthcare methods also to modern medicine"
Seek and you will find.

Religion & Culture
Economy & Infrastructure
Politics & Society

You can use the search feature as well. Hope that helps.

Sambha ka Boss

In here many are questioning the aid given to "emerging powers" like China or India. What is your opinion? Stopping aid altogether and focusing on G to G joint development programs?
If won't make any difference, they are just overrated and exaggerated in western world. And many of such aid go for anti-India activities in the name of aid or protecting environment and many times creating tensions. As I told even we have corruption, only the government sponsored services caters to the need of the poor which comes from tax money.

DingDong

Country flag
Of course I want to bring the Finnish angle to discussion, just like if there are Indians in Finnish forums we like them to bring Indian view. I have noticed that some of you like it, some dont. When I said to my colleagues that I joined an Indian forum, one of them said " They have a lot of poverty and the only ones helping are western NGOs" to prove them wrong, maybe you can give me some positive things about India, which I can tell them instead of accusing me of trolling.
Indians in general are self-assured and know the importance of their country on global scale. I don't think that we are here to feed the "Pro-India Tonic". If you wish to collect positive facts about Indian then you will have to do it yourself.

I don't think that it is important for us to correct the perception about our country in Finland when yesterday I witnessed 2000 representatives from across 150 countries, some of them Heads of State, and people like UN Secretary General, US' Secretary of State, World Bank Chief attending Vibrant Gujarat summit. Please note that this summit was organized by one of the Indian states and not by India. You will have to learn it yourself, and if you don't then it will be your loss entirely.

India is too big and important for any country to ignore.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This is yet another reason to ban these Western NGOs completely. Most of the money that naive gullible fools like me provide to these NGOs goes into administration, salaries, funding trips to and from the host nation, and so on.

Even more sinister - the NGOs are often conduits for missionary activity.

And at the end of all this, we have to hear shit about "good-hearted Western NGOs helping poor Indians while desis give a damn".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles