NGO'S Foreign Funding - A Security Threat

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I know basics of it, just want to study it further. I think that it is the polar opposite of our "Nordic welfare state" model, where state takes care of everybody from birth to grave regardless of birth, wealth or religion. I think it also explains why my opinions are so often controversy among Indian forum members.
India is a welfare state. The GOI does take care of all the poor people and everyone can get cheap grain if they have a ration card.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I know basics of it, just want to study it further. I think that it is the polar opposite of our "Nordic welfare state" model, where state takes care of everybody from birth to grave regardless of birth, wealth or religion. I think it also explains why my opinions are so often controversy among Indian forum members.
So, what are you doing to study this further?

I can recommend you read through every single post where someone has countered you. For example, someone mentioned "positive discrimination." Please try to explain what you understood from that? If you have not understood, then seek clarification from that poster.

You think that you have the explanation why your opinions generate so much controversy. I think that is not the case.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I know basics of it, just want to study it further.
Knowing the basics hardly gives one any insight to participate in a debate. When you know basic and want to participate in a debate or pitch something like ' If with the help of Christians you can bury the caste system remains and develop equal opportunities India, then the long term gains are worth it.', you either lack the basic wisdom or are deliberately obtuse.

You would do better in our villages than in this forum. Almost everyone here has more than basic knowledge about most of the issues they talk about. Thanx to people like you, we have come to know about what a thing the christianity has become and what sh#t the evangalists are doing. Your goading, prodding and pin-pricking made us to look really into what the hell the christianity is, or was or has been. Well, you did not impress us. So, hawk your ware in the places where people are more unaware and gullible.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Good Job Jouni.....self-realization is a must! :rofl:

jouni

Knowing the basics hardly gives one any insight to participate in a debate. When you know basic and want to participate in a debate or pitch something like ' If with the help of Christians you can bury the caste system remains and develop equal opportunities India, then the long term gains are worth it.', you either lack the basic wisdom or are deliberately obtuse.

You would do better in our villages than in this forum. Almost everyone here has more than basic knowledge about most of the issues they talk about. Thanx to people like you, we have come to know about what a thing the christianity has become and what sh#t the evangalists are doing. Your goading, prodding and pin-pricking made us to look really into what the hell the christianity is, or was or has been. Well, you did not impress us. So, hawk your ware in the places where people are more unaware and gullible.
With your one-eyed approach you try hard to cover the fact that you have no clue how to move forward. Your twisted views about Christianity proofs it. If we look at all ways of life and human achievements, almost all of they are topped by the Christians. You try to move forward step by step with China, look who builds and designs new Chinese cities, airports etc... where does wealthy or smart chinese go to study? Yes, to the west.

Christianity had problems in the past, but IMHO protestant lutheran christians are the most tolerant people out there.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
With your one-eyed approach you try hard to cover the fact that you have no clue how to move forward. Your twisted views about Christianity proofs it.
One eyed approach? How so? Twisted approach? So, according to you unless we accept that your moronic religion which endorses destruction of world to supposedly reach heaven, we are one-eyed and twisted. Also, only the christians, whether a vile person in life but professed to christianity in the end, would go to that heaven and all the others, however good they may be, will rot? Spare me the so called great religion. It sounds more satanic than a godly bunch.

If we look at all ways of life and human achievements, almost all of they are topped by the Christians.
What do you mean by the achievement?

If you are tall=king abot scientific - Oh yeah. The recent ones definitely have been. But then it is the christians and their brethren muslims who romped around the globes destroying all other civilizations like in India, or in China in that period too. Of course when people's access to education is cut off because of oppressive christian rules, whom those victims let into their society in good faith only to be betrayed later, the main concern hardly ever is to innovation or invention.

You try to move forward step by step with China, look who builds and designs new Chinese cities, airports etc... where does wealthy or smart chinese go to study? Yes, to the west.
Do they? Good for them. But then Chinese don't have democracy or freedom of speach, which last I checked we have. So, we have great universities mixed with worst universities. So? Similarly do the western education institues? Or do you mean each and every western colleges and universities are top class, little harvards or cambridges?

Christianity had problems in the past,
It has even now. It has the problem of greed in part of churches and its minions.

but IMHO protestant lutheran christians are the most tolerant people out there.
Don't know about them much in India. Most we see those catholic and evangelist sh*ts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DingDong

Country flag
With your one-eyed approach you try hard to cover the fact that you have no clue how to move forward. Your twisted views about Christianity proofs it. If we look at all ways of life and human achievements, almost all of they are topped by the Christians. You try to move forward step by step with China, look who builds and designs new Chinese cities, airports etc... where does wealthy or smart chinese go to study? Yes, to the west.

Christianity had problems in the past, but IMHO protestant lutheran christians are the most tolerant people out there.
Just remember, we were living in cities while your ancestors were still drawing stick figures in their caves and few hundred years of wealth is overshadowed by thousands of years of rich Eastern civilizations and their contributions. Everything you build is built over the knowledge loaned from us.

How conveniently you bragged about the achievements of the Western European people from 15th century to 19th century and forgot to mention the Human achievements predating and succeeding that period? Science and Technology is no longer an European monopoly. The balance is again shifting towards East (India and China).

No wonder More and more people in west are renouncing their faith, may be a realization has set in that Christianity is not compatible with the modern way of life and ethics despite all the changes it underwent.

Smart Indians and Chinese people study in universities of their native countries. Majority of our students going to west to pursue Engineering and Medical courses in particular are those who could not get admission in one of the local universities and have wealthy father to back their expenses.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Your ego has made you blind.you can't see anything beyond your ego.
You need yoga and meditation.
Yoga and Meditation will cure your ego.

jouni

Don't know about them much in India. Most we see those catholic and evangelist sh*ts.
Yes, if you base your view on Christianity on them, it is the same as if I base my view on Indians on snake charmers in loin cloths.

jouni

Just remember, we were living in cities while your ancestors were still drawing stick figures in their caves and few hundred years of wealth is overshadowed by thousands of years of rich Eastern civilizations and their contributions. Everything you build is built over the knowledge loaned from us.

How conveniently you bragged about the achievements of the Western European people from 15th century to 19th century and forgot to mention the Human achievements predating and succeeding that period? Science and Technology is no longer an European monopoly. The balance is again shifting towards East (India and China).

No wonder More and more people in west are renouncing their faith, may be a realization has set in that Christianity is not compatible with the modern way of life and ethics despite all the changes it underwent.

Smart Indians and Chinese people study in universities of their native countries. Majority of our students going to west to pursue Engineering and Medical courses in particular are those who could not get admission in one of the local universities and have wealthy father to back their expenses.
Yeah, I guess we are both generalizing a little bit too much. I also do not like evangelists who force feed their view of christianity to others, but they are a minority maybe in Finland less than 5% of people. We tolerate them because of freedom of religion, some christian minorities are even free of compulsory military service. My friend is from such a family, he did not had to go to the army, if I would have said no to army, I would have been put to the jail. That is all part of the democracy.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Yes, if you base your view on Christianity on them, it is the same as if I base my view on Indians on snake charmers in loin cloths.
hmm... now I have seen them in reality and formed my opinion. Now, how many snake charmers have you seen and that too in loin cloth?

But seriously, are you sure that was not some other kind of snake with some other guy in something in modern version of loin cloth when you have had too much of vodka or whatever that you take? may some other kind of snake charmer charmed their snake when you were in very helpful mood?

jouni

hmm... now I have seen them in reality and formed my opinion. Now, how many snake charmers have you seen and that too in loin cloth?

But seriously, are you sure that was not some other kind of snake with some other guy in something in modern version of loin cloth when you have had too much of vodka or whatever that you take? may some other kind of snake charmer charmed their snake when you were in very helpful mood?
Heh, that was in a documentary about India, where a Finnish host visited all the famous sights like Taj Mahal. Also, this is the stereotypical view we have in Finland, where it comes from I do not know, but this is what we have learned.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
Yeah, I guess we are both generalizing a little bit too much. I also do not like evangelists who force feed their view of christianity to others, but they are a minority maybe in Finland less than 5% of people. We tolerate them because of freedom of religion, some christian minorities are even free of compulsory military service. My friend is from such a family, he did not had to go to the army, if I would have said no to army, I would have been put to the jail. That is all part of the democracy.
India is a diverse nation. There are Indian states which are Christian majority. To name a few:

Nagaland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mizoram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tolerance and Respect are not same. We respect the Christian community, they have equal rights and priviledges like their fellow countrymen, but we won't tolerate any activity which might harm the social fabric and the demographic balance of the nation.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
India is a diverse nation. There are Indian states which are Christian majority. To name a few:

Nagaland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mizoram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tolerance and Respect are not same. We respect the Christian community, they have equal rights and priviledges like their fellow countrymen, but we won't tolerate any activity which might harm the social fabric and the demographic balance of the nation.
India is such a fragile state that any major demographic change is bound to have ripples. As a corollary if someone wants to "rebel" than being part of a demographic change is very effective.

VivekShah

India is such a fragile state that any major demographic change is bound to have ripples. As a corollary if someone wants to "rebel" than being part of a demographic change is very effective.
Not very assuring, in that case we should be readying ourself for several partitions more to come.

sorcerer

Country flag
FORD FOUNDATION on the way to Exit :D
:india:

Ford Foundation under watch, has a lot to answer

Following a major crackdown on the NGO Greenpeace, the Home Ministry has now placed the Ford Foundation under the scanner. Ford Foundation is considered to be one of the most powerful international funding organization and the name had even cropped up during the Nirbhaya documentary prepared by the BBC.

Ford Foundation has a lot to answer Action by the Home Ministry has been taken under Section 46 of the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act which states that any funds coming in will have to be first cleared by the Home Ministry. If Ford Foundation does not abide by the norms then it could run the risk of its licence being suspended as was done in the case of Greenpeace.

5 million dollars blocked:

In the last couple of months the Indian government has blocked up to 5 million dollars in grants which was said to be sent in by the Ford Foundation. The government believes that most of the funds are being sent in to sponsor activities and projects that run contrary to the interests of India. A directive has been given to the Reserve Bank of India which in turn would have to instruct all banks and branches dealing with Ford Foundation to have the funds cleared first by the Home Ministry.

NGOs have not filed annual balance sheets:

The contention of the Home Ministry is that despite repeated instructions and also requests several NGOs have not filed their annual reports and balance sheets with the Home Ministry. An intelligence bureau report had taken the name of several NGOs which were getting in the funds to disrupt India's image. The NGOs were also accused of not filing their statement of accounts for several years now.

Among the various issues raised against Ford Foundation there is also a question mark on the 1 lakh dollar grant to the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The Home Ministry wants to know why the accounts statements were not filed in this case.

All funding are under the scanner:

The Home Ministry says that at the moment it has ordered the NGO to be placed under watch. There are several donations that have been made which have no valid accounting. Until the accounting is clear there shall be no permission to receive funds unless cleared by the Home Ministry. Further the alleged funding of the BBC documentary on Nirbhaya which was banned by India is also under the scanner of the Home Ministry. The Ford Foundation was also said to have contributed 4 lakh dollars to the NGO Kabir which was run by Arvin Kejriwal.

Read more at: Ford Foundation under watch, has a lot to answer - Oneindia

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's high time these Jholachap leftist /commie NGOs and their foreign over-lords come under scanner and punished harshly for their sins! It's high time the religious angle of foreign funding is exposed!

sorcerer

Country flag
The previous Govts slept off while them Deep States boomed in India.

The current GOI has the will power and guts to dismantle them.

This shows the amount of risk GoI is taking at various levels which can have repercussion at international level when they cleanse the system. That shows their conviction towards the concept India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles