New skin issues..

NikSha

The text color (like magenta, blue, red..) are unreadable in the new colour scheme. Also, can you please keep the IBP pro theme for those who don't want the all dark theme as default?

Oh and the text color issue is on calibrated monitor (with proper gamma adjustment).

EDIT: On the side note, the only issue on IBP Pro theme is the light orange text color. I am pretty much happy with the theme and it feels easier on the eye over the all dark theme in the end.

A.V.

the dark skin is not yet optimized we will optimize it and further custom it for best experience
hold on ..
also to keep both the skins will be an issue with colors we need to have a perfect color for 1 screen eg orange is fine for the dark skin but it is difficult for the light so there are few choices we either have dark skins and custom it or light skins but the dark one is a premier skin with lots of features so we are going to customize that

NikSha

Why not keep the default skin as it is? (that is, don't change it much if it requires too much work)

Personally, I think there should be two options, light and dark. Mostly cause on most calibrated monitors like mine the brightness settings are higher leading to painful reading with most colors.

Anyways, if you are still tweaking the new skin I guess I'll just wait and see. But please don't make it one skin option if it is possible.

A.V.

niksha one will be default skin and all the modifications will be adjusted according to that there will be other options too but the modifications wont be adjusted to best suit them

work is in progress still ....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles