New PM of Pakistan-ISI puppet : Taliban Khan

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a thought....

Taliban khan would probably emulate erdagon. A mix of modernism and Islamic right wing.

Chimpoo

Country flag
It is the army and isi which call the shots anyway.
/thread . A lot of time spent typing out lengthy rants could have been saved going with that statement.

Also I can't see Pakistan breaking apart, in any of our lifetimes.

I could envision a scenario in which Pakistan's protectors China and America entered into a war and the Pakistan establishment backed the losing side,At this juncture,with no powerful external backer ,if Pakistan was beset by insurgencies and suffering economic collapse and the army was unable to maintain control ,this could lead to provinces breaking free of the Punjab and the distintegration of Pakistan.

However,that perfect storm of events isn't likely,to my mind.

square

Strategic Issues
However,that perfect storm of events isn't likely,to my mind.
you think 71 were perfect storm of events....
,if Pakistan was beset by insurgencies and suffering economic collapse and the army was unable to maintain control ,this could lead to provinces breaking free of the Punjab and the distintegration of Pakistan.
apart of insurgencies and economic collapse there are other fectors too which may leads to dismantling pakistan....

there was no insurgencies or economic collapse in 47....

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
Just a thought....

Taliban khan would probably emulate erdagon. A mix of modernism and Islamic right wing.
Lol, noooo. He is called taliban khan for a reason. Jawani mein khud ne masti karli, now it's sharia law for him.

Illusive

Country flag
This situation is kinda like the after last election, they believed nawaz will turn the tables for them after zardari screwed em up and now same with Imran.

Pakis have goldfish memory, you can't expect them to learn from their mistakes.

Lord Darklord

Country flag
Country flag
Imo Taliban khan will be a complete failure. The hype surrounding his election will fade and when confronted with real problems will be totally clueless. This will be a good time for India to take advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safir

Till yet he has not got the required seats to form a government. But I feel pity that even after the support of establishment he couldnt achieve the target of 137.

square

Strategic Issues
Till yet he has not got the required seats to form a government. But I feel pity that even after the support of establishment he couldnt achieve the target of 137.
it was a calculation by the isi & army....they want to make it look like a closely fought election.......
i had given a example in my last post about rawalpindi regarding how isi works....
very unfortunate that judges played on the tune of army....once courts lost cradibility it can be called a total collapse...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Imo Taliban khan will be a complete failure. The hype surrounding his election will fade and when confronted with real problems will be totally clueless. This will be a good time for India to take advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is also possible that since he is the first non-feudal lord PM, things will be different.

I think his actions will be very similar to Kejriwal. very populist, full support from media, possibly even radical ideas.

Whether he will be successful or not is a different question.

One thing is for sure, pakis will be unbearable on defence forums for next 2-3 years. It takes very little effort to excite them about Pakistan.

Neo And Zarvan might even make a comeback at DFI in a couple of months.

square

Strategic Issues
One thing is for sure, pakis will be unbearable on defence forums for next 2-3 years. It takes very little effort to excite them about Pakistan.
like they were 5 years back on CPEC....

square

Strategic Issues
the drug use. I recently cried while watching the movie Sanju. The bathroom scene reminded me of Imran.
i had not seen that movie....
what was that scene she talking about...

anybody ?

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Ballot papers found burning in Kachrakundi.
What kind of democracy Pak is... :hmm:

Safir

what is that for ?
@Safir claim that he know pakistanis more then anybody on the forum...
please enlighten @Safir
the infested khujjal when they see a beautiful lady they can't control and start ejaculating their thark, as they don't have topa so it just falls out so may be he was trying to just rub it off lol. So to keep this tharkpan alive some baba tells them to use kali udad for this purpose.

As told by some one in anger while seeing jahilpana of another harami - so I know.

square

Strategic Issues
Another Brothelwood PROPAGANDA movie to whitewash Sanjay dutt's crimes and show him as an innocent victim .... :facepalm:

saw few bits in internet ...actually that scene is in trailer itself.
is that scene...........

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
is that scene...........

Nope. May be the scene where toilet sewer starts vomitting shit and it spreads in Sanju s room. And he struggles for space to save himself from shit. Thats really a very dirty scene. :dude:

Safir

I am afraid if only the bollywood comes up with a biographic movie on Imarana Khanum. :doh:

square

Strategic Issues
Nope. May be the scene where toilet sewer starts vomitting shit and it spreads in Sanju s room. And he struggles for space to save himself from shit. Thats really a very dirty scene. :dude:
but then how toilet overflow scene make rahem khan cry and remind her of imran khan.....

square

Strategic Issues
I am afraid if only the bollywood comes up with a biographic movie on Imarana Khanum. :doh:
may be amir khan take that script ....but i think one more twist in imran khan life pending to fill the bollywood chaat.....
and that twist could be few years down the line when isi finally dispose him...
like they did to ali bhutoo....banezeer and nawaz....

amitab used to die in the end and movies all superhit....may be amir play that role for imran in that tragedy thriller...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles