New Member Introduction Thread

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Not a new member, but a rather old one, almost into my teens now..
Hey when does one go from Senior member to something higher up? And what is the higher up one goes to?
Just keep engaging and getting involved in discussions the more the msg the higher the level for highest level I got no clue sorry pal

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Hello. Just registered. I'm originally from China. Currently I study in the Toronto area. I'm into computer stuffs. Happy to be here.
Joined forum, went straight to Ukr-Ru thread, 29 out of 30 msg in that thread only...you seem to be a Man of Focus, Commitment and Sheer Fcuking Will

Welcome onboard Mate

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Hey all, it's been a little while since I joined but eh life makes us forget a thing and here we are

I love Infantry stuff, and since I'm into flight sim and aviation stuff in general, I'm into air force stuff too. I'm from the deep south end where you get coconuts and a highly deceptive ad feature that hasn't been updated and you still don't meet God no matter what.

I also have an uncanny obsession with blowing up dozens of deodrants and creating a blastwave enough to pulverize a huge anthill and make the neighbours almost call the cops

Blademaster

Hey all, it's been a little while since I joined but eh life makes us forget a thing and here we are

I love Infantry stuff, and since I'm into flight sim and aviation stuff in general, I'm into air force stuff too. I'm from the deep south end where you get coconuts and a highly deceptive ad feature that hasn't been updated and you still don't meet God no matter what.

I also have an uncanny obsession with blowing up dozens of deodrants and creating a blastwave enough to pulverize a huge anthill and make the neighbours almost call the cops
Where are you from?

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Why do you call yourself Mike the Infantry Man? You mike and did you serve in infantry? If so, I would appreciate if you can share your experiences with us.
Ehh I mean I just made the username because well I was born and raised in an infantry unit and naturally I love the infantry so yeah

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hay.

I am from Delhi. I like to follow defence , economy & strategy. Really like reading all the posts in this forum. Very informative.
Yes,Ray Sir and kunal biswas sir, Kunal Sir once had a dp of Assault Rifle or Carbines barrel pictures,that was dope of a Image
Halo sars this is @Scramjet again. lost the old account big F
Hi, I joined because I wanted to know the battalion structure of the Indian Army.
Welcome to the forum mate
Hello folks, long time lurker.

I am from Agra. I like to follow defence , economy & strategy. Really like reading all the posts in this forum.
Hi friends my name is Rambo and I am very excited on the new revival of India.
Hello. Just registered. I'm originally from China. Currently I study in the Toronto area. I'm into computer stuffs. Happy to be here.

Namastey, everyone here.

This is Ragnar (kapitankaoboy). joined the forum as newly member.
Focusing on research area of the Indian Military History, Warfare, Nation Security and Defence areas...

Jai Hind
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Azaad

Country flag
Enough to douse the smell of coconut hair oil ?

Azaad

Country flag
God coconut hair oil is overrated lmao some (or most) abuse its use so much
What's a good mallu who doesn't dunk his head into a vat full of virgin coconut oil leaving oil dripping from his hair forming a trail wherever he goes. Alternatively one has to follow the overpowering smell in case the trail is lost . Which is why it's extremely rare for people in God's own to get lost. It just doesn't happen. Absolutely uh uh .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles