New Member Introduction Thread

Covfefe

Country flag
@does extensive use of turnitin help or not and grammatical changes in context is caught by plagiarism or not
Turnitin will pretty much catch it up. If they're putting in <10% rule then better to write the whole story on your own by reading up the source. Even combination of auxiliary verbs that you might use absent mindedly gets marked.

BhishmaMk5

@does extensive use of turnitin help or not and grammatical changes in context is caught by plagiarism or not
If its code, no way to escape. If thesis i.e. written text, will have to rephrase the entire document from page formatting to sentences. Will have to rearrange everything keeping intact the real essence of the document.

Swesh

Turnitin will pretty much catch it up. If they're putting in <10% rule then better to write the whole story on your own by reading up the source. Even combination of auxiliary verbs that you might use absent mindedly gets marked.
Somewhere arround 12-15% they even check dates and data which can't be changed since I put official sources or original article or first source info.

Covfefe

Country flag
Somewhere arround 12-15% they even check dates and data which can't be changed since I put official sources or original article or first source info.
Exactly if your portion of the story isn't big enough in the paper it'll pick even the technical phrases like 'Blockchain linkages with ERP'. It's better to refer lesser papers and write own storyline with some primary data collection
PS- you can also make a secondary data into a primary data if you think :megusta:

Swesh

Exactly if your portion of the story isn't big enough in the paper it'll pick even the technical phrases like 'Blockchain linkages with ERP'. It's better to refer lesser papers and write own storyline with some primary data collection
PS- you can also make a secondary data into a primary data if you think :megusta:
Topic is all about data how can I avoid it even guide is not helping

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles