New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hey guys, new here. Have heard much about the forums on twitter so decided to join. I am from India, living in Germany and curious on defense related topics :cool3: Cheers 🍻

PS: Please put a message on your registration form that activation email takes quite a while to arrive and most of the time it arrives in spam folder!
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Haldilal

Country flag
hullo everyone. My name is Bhishma.
Here to learn new things. Know bits about jambudvipa-geopolitics, western wokeism.
Hope to create healthy grounds for discussions.
Ya'll Nibbiars are you in IT Industrys?.

BhishmaMk5

Ya'll Nibbiars are you IT Industrys?.
No, I'm preparing for Civils. My major subject is Mathematics. Have great knowledge about distorted history of India and little about the actual history of India. Thats how our text-books are designed. Have read at least 8 books on history. All mainstreams. None of them talk in lengths about Lalitaditya, Ahoms etc. but all of them how great Akbar, Vincent Arthur Smith, Max-Muller, Gandhis and what not.
Hope will get a greater insight about the actual history.

Haldilal

Country flag
No, I'm preparing for Civils. My major subject is Mathematics. Have great knowledge about distorted history of India and little about the actual history of India. Thats how our text-books are designed. Have read at least 8 books on history. All mainstreams. None of them talk in lengths about Lalitaditya, Ahoms etc. but all of them how great Akbar, Vincent Arthur Smith, Max-Muller, Gandhis and what not.
Hope will get a greater insight about the actual history.
Ya'll Nibbiars I am Software Tester. And also had contributed in the History section greatly in the 2020.

Haldilal

Country flag
I myself generally do work side by side :fyeah:
Ya'll Nibbiars yeh tera collage ka kaam nahi hai Test Sheets hai testing ke. Aur Ek galate hui PM datage.

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles