New Member Introduction Thread

garry brunt

Country flag
Hello everyone...myself Karthik am basically from Hyderabad. A Mgmt grad with interests in Sports (Cric,Tennis), Defense and Politics. Was following the forum for some time thought I would have some valuable knowledge learning process as a member, so joining now. Would be glad if someone tells beforehand the basic forum regulations. Thank you all. Hope I have a productive time around.
welcome to forum,
I am new too , i keep on reading few posts thou, not much commentings.
My name is Pulkit and I am from Himachal :)
My interest is always nationalism and Hinduism :)
Thanks

Stalingrad

welcome to forum,
I am new too , i keep on reading few posts thou, not much commentings.
My name is Pulkit and I am from Himachal :)
My interest is always nationalism and Hinduism :)
Thanks
Hello Pulkit ji. Thanks and Same to you.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Hi. I would like to contribute to this forum especially on Satellite images domain. Would love to post a thread regarding new Chinese Infrastructure on Indian Side of McMohan Line in Maja, Upper Subansiri District which started around the month of April, 2020 and seems have been completed by August. May I know where can I post it? Is there any relevant thread already existing or do I have to create a new one.

Regards

FalconZero

Country flag
Hi. I would like to contribute to this forum especially on Satellite images domain. Would love to post a thread regarding new Chinese Infrastructure on Indian Side of McMohan Line in Maja, Upper Subansiri District which started around the month of April, 2020 and seems have been completed by August. May I know where can I post it? Is there any relevant thread already existing or do I have to create a new one.

Regards
Interesting, use these two :

Saurya Mishra

Country flag
Hello Everyone,

I am a Mechanical designer with over 8 years of experience in hardcore design and product development, reliability and manufacturing. I have an education from IIT Kharagpur. Since as long as I can remember I have been very enthusiastic about weapon systems and Small Arms in particular.

Since the push for Make in India and Atmanirbhar Bharat started, i have been constantly following the development and acquisition of Assault rifles and carbines in India. Personally i have studies over a dozen rifle designs and even created some system level concepts. The aim is to develop a small arms system that is designed for the Indian Army from ground up, while being the among the best in the world.

However what I really lack and where I would love to have some support from this forum, is connecting with the real people who have hands on experience with the INSAS and the AK. So if you are a member or know anyone in the Army who has such experience, or in fact anyone who is interested in what I am trying to do, please do contact me, i would love to discuss further.

As of recently, i have resigned as the head of research and development of a reputed company, and i am pursuing this full time. I believe it's time that the best of the country come together to achieve what has forever remained a dream for all of us - a designed and made in India - world class Assault Rifle.

Seeking your support.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

I am a Mechanical designer with over 8 years of experience in hardcore design and product development, reliability and manufacturing. I have an education from IIT Kharagpur. Since as long as I can remember I have been very enthusiastic about weapon systems and Small Arms in particular.

Since the push for Make in India and Atmanirbhar Bharat started, i have been constantly following the development and acquisition of Assault rifles and carbines in India. Personally i have studies over a dozen rifle designs and even created some system level concepts. The aim is to develop a small arms system that is designed for the Indian Army from ground up, while being the among the best in the world.

However what I really lack and where I would love to have some support from this forum, is connecting with the real people who have hands on experience with the INSAS and the AK. So if you are a member or know anyone in the Army who has such experience, or in fact anyone who is interested in what I am trying to do, please do contact me, i would love to discuss further.

As of recently, i have resigned as the head of research and development of a reputed company, and i am pursuing this full time. I believe it's time that the best of the country come together to achieve what has forever remained a dream for all of us - a designed and made in India - world class Assault Rifle.

Seeking your support.
There are many defence professionals in this forum. They may not be talking to you at the very onset, you have to build some creds, do some genuine posts in gun related threads and gather their appreciation at the same time show your acumen for the same.
Good luck, happy posting.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Namaste friends,I am Ashok from Odisha,civil engineer n a class 1 officer....I m here to know about defence related things of the world...I m also a member of **********
Welcome Ashok, as you may have already seen, we have topics ranging from hardcore strategic issues like Indo-China border issue to light-hearted banters, as in the Chit Chat thread.
Be sure to contribute positively in all areas which interest you.
Happy posting!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Hello everyone...myself Karthik am basically from Hyderabad. A Mgmt grad with interests in Sports (Cric,Tennis), Defense and Politics. Was following the forum for some time thought I would have some valuable knowledge learning process as a member, so joining now. Would be glad if someone tells beforehand the basic forum regulations. Thank you all. Hope I have a productive time around.
Civility being the number one criteria of this forum. Name calling, ad hominem and personal attacks although sometimes inevitable will always be wiped out, so I would suggest everyone to refrain from that.
Besides that, do not post rumours, do remember that DFI is read by many people across the country and even from outside the country. You shall be pleasantly surprised by our reach.
Contribute positively in topics which deeply interest you.
Happy Posting.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Brothers I m Indian first n I always hate those persons who try to downgrade my country. I will always with Indian. I am just common person. But interested in defence related matter. I have no physical fitness. Just keyboard type person . Hope I will be admitted here.
You have made a good start, so keep posting.
Hunt.

Stalingrad

Civility being the number one criteria of this forum. Name calling, ad hominem and personal attacks although sometimes inevitable will always be wiped out, so I would suggest everyone to refrain from that.
Besides that, do not post rumours, do remember that DFI is read by many people across the country and even from outside the country. You shall be pleasantly surprised by our reach.
Contribute positively in topics which deeply interest you.
Happy Posting.
Thanks for the reply. Will follow the rules set u mentioned without disregard. Thanks again sir.

GunDeGunday

Country flag
Hi there, I have been lurking for only a few weeks now and finally decided to make an account. I'm glad I found this forum because I've always had the itch to talk about defence and guns but unlike the enthusiast communities in the West most people in Bharat seem to have no interest and relegate everything to the govt... and then we're left with amazing nationalised weapons like INSAS.

Killbot

Country flag
Hello everyone... Longtime lurker on this forum. Killbot from Stratfront. Have some knowledge regarding small arms. Here to learn.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles